Hello

DeletedUser4753

dont know em, shall keep a eye out though, may av to join just so my spam is informed :p

DeletedUser

This humble player ( .... ) shall join just to test himself and see if he can stay top 3 without using any of those retarded premium features.
ps anyone interested in co ing who actually knows me PM me.

DeletedUser

This humble player ( .... ) shall join just to test himself and see if he can stay top 3 without using any of those retarded premium features.
ps anyone interested in co ing who actually knows me PM me.

I've doubled rank 2 without the PP features with rank 3+4 being a heavy PP user (rank 2 not a PP user). It's easy to beat it if you have a good enough area etc.

DeletedUser

well if what you accomplished was in startup, I may have to get my hopes higher :p

DeletedUser

Post bellow if you are going to play the world, and just tell us a bit about yourself i guess. Also First Post ^^

Thanks,
Raven

What account are you on for this world raven?

DeletedUser4083

Just to let you guys know, I have emailed Nickjer mentioning that UK16 has started. Hopefully soon he will set the maps up for it, and it is likely that I will be shoved on to keeping it up to date :)

DeletedUser

Just to let you guys know, I have emailed Nickjer mentioning that UK16 has started. Hopefully soon he will set the maps up for it, and it is likely that I will be shoved on to keeping it up to date :)

I'm happy to keep them up to date if you like, Phil.

DeletedUser7868

hello guys am a bit late but will have atry in this world also :)