Hmmm? vs Tophat

DeletedUser

that facts are simple lol
we're all board with taking Barb nobling Noobs out and have decided that a real war should be started lol
so here it is the biggest and best war world 5 has even seen
and may the best tribe win (Hmmm?) lol
Have fun peeps and be respectful if nothing else

Taking out barb nobling noobs, or taking them in ... :icon_rolleyes:

And yes, be respectful ... something you and God Helldog know a lot about, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

May the best tribe win, yes ... I look forward to proving it is us, and I will prove this.

DeletedUser7832

Interesting, how so? 5553 villages to 296 villages, I give them the advantage, maybe they will let us grow a little first.

DeletedUser7549

Hahaha I'm the only player currently near them and I'm sure their nukes are currently out Christmas shopping

DeletedUser1410

Taking out barb nobling noobs, or taking them in ... :icon_rolleyes:

Taking there villages in yes them no

And yes, be respectful ... something you and God Helldog know a lot about, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

I'd say we do yes, you think other wise so back this up some how if you can?
We respected the 48 hours when we could have attacked before hand, but Meh what do I know about respect

May the best tribe win, yes ... I look forward to proving it is us, and I will prove this.

And you think your the best tribe but your number 3 now?

Answers in Bold

DeletedUser1410

The moment I left EWaR I had plans to rebuild it. As time progressed the restarting of EWaR looked much better.. The remaining council members of EWaR agreed on a date/time and that date was today at 24:00

Tophat isn't a bad tribe and I respect both the members and the leaders.

I am not running from Hmmm? and in all honesty I wouldn't mind fighting them (I was actually looking forward to a good fight on this world) But it will be interesting to see what Hmmm? does with a tribe that was once its biggest rival for rank 1

I agree tophat are a good tribe but we'll see how good we and they are over the coming weeks
I respect everyone until they give me reason to stop respecting them
I do respect there leaders and most of there members and always will I think

DeletedUser

Quote:Originally Posted by Rc1207
Taking out barb nobling noobs, or taking them in ...

Taking there villages in yes them no - Funny that, you took in most of the barb munchers from Avaz ... and the barb muncher that left our tribe ... oh wait, they had lots of points, that was why. Pointwhoring ftw eh? Who needs troops or ability?

And yes, be respectful ... something you and God Helldog know a lot about, eh?

I'd say we do yes, you think other wise so back this up some how if you can?
We respected the 48 hours when we could have attacked before hand, but Meh what do I know about respect
- Yes, starting a war because you take in a player you know we are attacking then demand that we stop and having Helldog say he will do diplomacy when we bow down to him ... yaw, real respectful.

And you think your the best tribe but your number 3 now? - Points don't really matter, ability does ... oh wait, the pointwhoring right? In that case yes, we are clearly much worse as we do not simply recruit anyone and everyone who we meet ... :icon_rolleyes:

Answers in Italics

DeletedUser1410

lol Points whore lol
check the ODA bud will you do I get that by hitting Barbs I think Not
you good with that mouth so some ball's as peeps keep saying then and bring it on if you think you can
So mant peeps in this world haven't a clue what respect is............
I'll leave it there before I get my first ban on the forums

DeletedUser6695

Astro is awesome, oh and an Ewar reunion and I wasn't invited :(

DeletedUser7549

Who are you coplaying now?

Last I knew you were Juxt lol

DeletedUser

God HellDog
Ah yes, I am such a notorious tribe-hopper, having been in two tribes on W5. At this point, I'd like to remind everyone that it is you who told me to get my facts right - curious indeed, especially when you consider these rumours came from Leo Fender, who has been in 5 tribes on W5 . . .

http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=349534
indeed leo is a great and loyal member off hmmm? thank you for noticing that he has come a long way from his early days on this world maybe you will get a chance to lose some of your villas too him in the coming months

But yet today, Leo Fender is tribeless? Gosh, looks like what he is doing, what he has done every time before. Ran from a war like a great cowardly lion. What a GREAT AND LOYAL player he is.

Your words Helldog. Would you care to eat them? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But yet today, Leo Fender is tribeless? Gosh, looks like what he is doing, what he has done every time before. Ran from a war like a great cowardly lion. What a GREAT AND LOYAL player he is.

Your words Helldog. Would you care to eat them? :icon_wink:

Dec 11 08:43 Leo Fender has been dismissed by God HellDog. mm'kay pettle

nothing to do with being loyal or running from the war

DeletedUser

Would it have anything to do with his petty feud with the new owner of the Pipsdad account, per chance?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Would it have anything to do with his petty feud with the new owner of the Pipsdad account, per chance?

Kilroy

Once again your mouth exceeds the ability of your brain. I was dismissed from Hmmm? as I did not agree with the war with Tophat on the basis that we were already involved in many other cleaning up procedures that I felt should be finished before starting yet another operation. My understanding of the game is to take over villages, areas, continents etc etc and not just nuke them all and then leave them to rebuild again. Hence I wished to continue with the operations I was already involved in.

I have not run from anyone, or from anything. However, since your inabilities all seem to be excuseable by simply trying to turn the conversation around to me, I thought I should have the chance to reply.

It is a shame that you and others like you are unable to comment on the actual topic of the thread with any intelligence so have to try and change the subject.

For the record, I am sure that the council have their reasons for launching into this war.

I on the other hand am quite happy cleaning up the areas I had already started upon - running away? I suggest you check the ODA rankings and for that matter the overall rankings.

DeletedUser

Once again your mouth exceeds the ability of your brain. I was dismissed from Hmmm? as I did not agree with the war with Tophat on the basis that we were already involved in many other cleaning up procedures that I felt should be finished before starting yet another operation. My understanding of the game is to take over villages, areas, continents etc etc and not just nuke them all and then leave them to rebuild again. Hence I wished to continue with the operations I was already involved in.

Ouch! Hit me where it hurts, my cranial capacity (or lack of, in this case). I actually see your point and respect it, but since you have made this somewhat personal by insulting me, I feel obliged to pick you up on a few things.

I have not run from anyone, or from anything. However, since your inabilities all seem to be excuseable by simply trying to turn the conversation around to me, I thought I should have the chance to reply.

Alas, it is not my inabilities that lead me to offer such speculation. Surely you must understand that the ranked 7th member leaving the rank 1st tribe, after being declared as a loyal member just hours before, is a point of particular interest.

I must confess, since you are no longer a part of this war, that I intentionally tried to exacerbate you, so that your nukes would be aimed at me and offer my comrades on the front some respite.

It is a shame that you and others like you are unable to comment on the actual topic of the thread with any intelligence so have to try and change the subject.

Indeed, and with you - a man who opted out of the war for their own reasons and who really has little to comment on - I would say that I have quite successfully changed the topic, yes?

I on the other hand am quite happy cleaning up the areas I had already started upon - running away? I suggest you check the ODA rankings and for that matter the overall rankings.

Intriguing; whilst I could check the ODA rankings, I think first of all you need to check this thread, since it was not me who accused you of running away - this reiterates why I chose to publicly criticise you; due to our chequered past, I was certain that your dislike of me would lead you to attack me in-game.

Ta-ra me duck,

Kilroy

DeletedUser1410

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Side 2:
Tribes: Tophat

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,546
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,546

chart

Not quit 24 hours but first blood to Hmmm?

DeletedUser

Considering that it is Hmmm? that declared, thats a very unimpressive lead.

Kilroy

DeletedUser

Intriguing; whilst I could check the ODA rankings, I think first of all you need to check this thread, since it was not me who accused you of running away - this reiterates why I chose to publicly criticise you; due to our chequered past, I was certain that your dislike of me would lead you to attack me in-game.

Ta-ra me duck,

Kilroy

I have patience. I would not waste nukes sending them that far, nor would you be able to goad me into doing so. However, a war is not won overnight, but gradually as members run, delete or simply become inactive. When that happens, the front lines move and so in time, your time will come. It may not be me that does it, but nevertheless it will happen.

DeletedUser

Considering that it is Hmmm? that declared, thats a very unimpressive lead.

Kilroy

well the fact yous had 2 full days and then some to defend i think taking a villa early on is nice but as the bulk off our nukes are very far from yous i expect it will be days before we see any real stats start to emerge

DeletedUser

well the fact yous had 2 full days and then some to defend i think taking a villa early on is nice but as the bulk off our nukes are very far from yous i expect it will be days before we see any real stats start to emerge

And yet, from a tribe more than double our size, I stand by the statement that it is a pretty pathetic lead.

Kilroy