Hmmm? vs Tophat

DeletedUser4389

You seem to forget tophat used to be a good tribe of select members but now they have recruited a bunch of noobs who are food for hmm?

Tophat started to loose touch in about October, since then our tribe seems to have gone from 5-10 players who were recognised as being very good to "just another tribe" is that a good or a bad thing? That is for you guys to decide but in my opinion there have been diplomatic decisions made which were quite wrong and caused us to end up in the situation we are now in.

Add to that the attitude that we can take on the world (from the previous elite incarnation of Tophat) and you end up with the troubles we now face.

DeletedUser8514

i was having words with tophat members 2 weeks ago, full of it they was, this war was always going to happen with them mouthing off. the end is near for those members i will make sure of that.......ha ha ha ha ha ha

DeletedUser6695

Tophat started to loose touch in about October, since then our tribe seems to have gone from 5-10 players who were recognised as being very good to "just another tribe" is that a good or a bad thing? That is for you guys to decide but in my opinion there have been diplomatic decisions made which were quite wrong and caused us to end up in the situation we are now in.

Add to that the attitude that we can take on the world (from the previous elite incarnation of Tophat) and you end up with the troubles we now face.

The thing is with the old players in full swing they probably could :lol:

DeletedUser

i was having words with tophat members 2 weeks ago, full of it they was, this war was always going to happen with them mouthing off. the end is near for those members i will make sure of that.......ha ha ha ha ha ha

images

Kilroy

DeletedUser8514

there was no way tophat was ever going to beat us, you have some ok players your not one of them kilroy..... but this game is more than nukes and nobles its about diplomacy, if tophat leaders would have used a little more diplomacy they wouldnt been in this mess, all they have done is rim all the others in the tribe...goodnight tophat.

DeletedUser

there was no way tophat was ever going to beat us, you have some ok players your not one of them kilroy..... but this game is more than nukes and nobles its about diplomacy, if tophat leaders would have used a little more diplomacy they wouldnt been in this mess, all they have done is rim all the others in the tribe...goodnight tophat.

. . . Lord Keston, have you actually read God HellDog's 'justification' for declaring? If you had, you would see that he declared on us due to allegedly having too much diplomacy.

Evidently, you know nothing.

Kilroy

DeletedUser1410

I know were Kicking your arses
Thats what I know
so Please stop having a go or trying to take the limelight of the facts?
And they are that we will wipe you out like we have done to every other tribe that stepped infront of us, Its that simple.
I don't see the need to have a go at players on this game
By name calling and the like.
I think peeps should pick the rattles up of the floor and get on with sending and defend Nukes

DeletedUser

1 Week into the War

Side 1:
Tribes: Hmmm?
Side 2:
Tribes: Tophat

Timeframe: 10/12/2010 13:24:00 to 17/12/2010 13:24:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111
Side 2: 7
Difference: 104

chart

Tophat seem to be crumbling faster every day

DeletedUser

Hmmm may as well call a world war they would probs win as of the CLOAK, Cruz vs ~TS~ war and that ALO still fight meow and that leave CHOP!! and well they dont do anything from the looks of things

DeletedUser

. . . Lord Keston, have you actually read God HellDog's 'justification' for declaring? If you had, you would see that he declared on us due to allegedly having too much diplomacy.

Evidently, you know nothing.

Kilroy

How is it "diplomacy" if you all cower behind allies and NAPS then start crying when one of them questions your motives and simply disagrees with your standings towards other tribes. TribalWARS not tribalHUGS seems like your tribe leadership seemed to forget that?

The very fact that your tribe also continued to attack someone showed that clearly leadership wanted this to happen and if they didnt then clearly the leadership simply cannot control the sheep that they lead

DeletedUser

Hmmm may as well call a world war they would probs win as of the CLOAK, Cruz vs ~TS~ war and that ALO still fight meow and that leave CHOP!! and well they dont do anything from the looks of things

Perhaps but its not just about size its about skill. I only have 50k points and yet for the last 4 days i have been fighting two people with 120k points someone with 200k points and the warlord himself of TS and im still a village up over them so it clearly goes without saying points mean nothing if you do not know what you are doing

DeletedUser

How is it "diplomacy" if you all cower behind allies and NAPS then start crying when one of them questions your motives and simply disagrees with your standings towards other tribes. TribalWARS not tribalHUGS seems like your tribe leadership seemed to forget that?

The very fact that your tribe also continued to attack someone showed that clearly leadership wanted this to happen and if they didnt then clearly the leadership simply cannot control the sheep that they lead

One ally, and four NAPs.

Only CLOAK have sent support, which Hmmm? know about. The other NAPs have not sent any support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The very fact that your tribe also continued to attack someone showed that clearly leadership wanted this to happen and if they didnt then clearly the leadership simply cannot control the sheep that they lead[/QUOTE

One ally, and four NAPs.

Only CLOAK have sent support, which Hmmm? know about. The other NAPs have not sent any support.

well then we can clearly see how great your naps are then cant we?