Hunt the rabbit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Point proved.

Please, Predator, you've been outmaneuvered and outgunned here. You're unable to defend yourself on here, please don't come back.

Everyone else... ever heard that hate only hurts the person who hates?

Hate. being a very appropriate word :icon_rolleyes:

I personally don't hate Predator , and he knows that , pretty much because I find myself incapable of hating ... but I do believe people should be accountable for their actions and should reap what they sow.

Predator has reaped what he has sown on w3 in this thread . Tip of the iceburg .

But done and dusted as far as this episode goes . Thanks Perve for sharing . :)

<3

DeletedUser4748

I've always said, you learn by your mistakes and others... I've learnt today... Never get on the wrong side of Lisa <3

But I still hold respect for Predator, because I know for one I wouldn't stand a chance against INTRO :(

And those blasting Valor, get a grip of yourself. The players were totally unaware of what was going to happened and the uprising against them. There 'was' (been the past tense) a lot of good players and that tribe and if Intro did begin attacks you would have seen a lot of sniping/back timing ect.

Regards,
Matt

DeletedUser

You're wrong though, I can count 7 members off the top of my head that were decent.

DeletedUser

So, all he did was disband the tribe?

Get everyone in 1 tribe again...new leadership.

done.

DeletedUser4

[tt]I think this can be closed now as im not seeing anything new bar the same stuff over and over again [/tt]

Status
Not open for further replies.