INNOV

DeletedUser

The forums are looking a bit dead, and I thought that the information contained here may be of some comedic value to the readers of the forum, although hopefully the real value of the thread will be INNOV coming to defend their honourable reputations of attacking allies and being noobs ;)

So.... INNOV – top10 tribe, friends with half the world.

Basically they have a shared forum with quite a few tribes called “The Great Alliance”. Although nearly all the tribes that can see it aren’t allied with INNOV… (the idea of the shared forum was quickly changed when INNOV realised this, to become a forum "so people can have a banter and taunt their enemies")

INNOV decided that this was an appropriate place to advertise a lot of information, that I can only assume they want everyone to see, I mean why else post it to a host of tribes you aren’t allied with…

Firstly their diplomatic list…
Allies
HITL
~G*K~
iNN0V
PHX
HITM
~G*K~2
INOV-A
INNOV8
PHX2

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
T4H
WOW10
H D
T4H-W

Enemies
Pandas
START

Now I know that some of their allies list don’t even know that they are allied with INNOV, probably another self-delusion to make themselves feel better by pretending everyone is their friends.

Unfortunately, someone grew more than 2 brain cells – god bless mitosis…
iNN0V - michaellouloujackson said:
whats the bloody point in that and why call it the GREAT ALLIANCE if we aint got any alliance with all of them? thats just asking for INFORMATION TO BE LEAKED! this is daft... i aint up for such stupidity

ill be happy to leave if this is the case of this forum

Now the forum is being purged of INNOV’s stupidity.. Although some players in INNOV (unfortunate for them being stuck with losers…) aren’t too bad, and realise that warring 10 tribes and having just as many allies is completely idiotic at this stage in a world.

INNOV - Untamed said:
I'm starting to think my tribe leaders are just hug crazy fools.

War talk, ends with lets get to 2K points.
Next new war poll? hmm we agreed 2K points first.
Next War, only to them read we kick there butts.
Then invite them?

Allies talk we need to end some agreed.
next more allies?
Now we have allies who don't seem to be allies?

Then there 1=Czech=1 If I remember right you attacked allies twice!

I'm sorry if I seem to of lost the plot, but you want to try and be in this tribe I'm in.

I need to change my name to confused, or INNOV need to change its name to not a clue

And one of my favourite posts… When did I attack an ally? OK I’ll tell you…. LOL!

INNOV - 1=Czech=1 said:
When did I attack and ally? Twice?

I have send 10 scouts to a low point villa 5 days ago to see if he was cleared and gave up. Since then I apologies. Since then he did not grow one point does not read mails and I suspect he is gone and farmed by LS.

inn0v part of their family isn't any better.... of course players who have plundered over 1000 times have no troops..... They farm with points!!!

II PAULEO II said:
Tag - Pandas

Attack away and turn them into farms, these kids need to know that points do not win battles troops do, i have been talkng to there duke and all he can say is his points are way higher than ours resulting in there experience being greater ?

Fire away guys...

And from the duke of INNOV himself....

FNG-8 said:
I do not know if INNOV will join in.
We are busy fighting Pandas.
Or what's left of them.

Yeah pandas are on the run, scared, dying off.... oh wait...... :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this 1=Czech=1 the same as Czech1Mate from uk8?

If so beware take a village in his cluster he will take it, wether it NAP/ally or in the same tribe.
That why W1NGE share his cluster now on Uk8

DeletedUser

I'm unsure but if Czech1Mate is a bit of a loser, I would expect it probably is the same guy.

EDIT---------------------------------

I think I have your answer

INNOV - 1=Czech=1 said:
Tedd was / is a w#nk... I hated TIME with passion with all their stupid anti tribe tricks. TIME was the reason why I quit my account all together.

INNOV - FNG-8 said:
Mate, Time players are really nice and good guys.
Blade-Hog/Tedd are the bad ones.

DeletedUser

Seems like it's him really wish I had the time to play uk10 now, but I now in W1N on uk1 and W1NGE on uk8.

So a bit busy :lol:

Plus not sure Tedd a bad guy, maybe mad but bad :icon_eek:

DeletedUser9793

We at H D have also been invited to participate in the "Grand Alliance" but at this stage see no point to it. Way way too huggy and can't see what purpose it serves. If INNOV want to run a media centre thats fine tho. Its how they chose to play the game But this game is called Tribal WARRRRRSSSS:spear: not Tribal Luvvies.
There are some decent players at INNOV tho . Just get the impression that they seem to lack a clear direction at the mo.

DeletedUser

We at H D have also been invited to participate in the "Grand Alliance" but at this stage see no point to it. Way way too huggy and can't see what purpose it serves. If INNOV want to run a media centre thats fine tho. Its how they chose to play the game But this game is called Tribal WARRRRRSSSS:spear: not Tribal Luvvies.
There are some decent players at INNOV tho . Just get the impression that they seem to lack a clear direction at the mo.

You are missing a great spectacle. Some of the posts have had me in stitches... just the pure stupidity of some people :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can I be part of this great alliance?

I really hate Pandas too. They need to be exterminated.

DeletedUser

Can I be part of this great alliance?

I really hate Pandas too. They need to be exterminated.

Your need to mail FNG-8 in the game but you never know Pandas may also want to join now :lol:

Hey Blade-Hog come on join in then join a Tribe INNOV maybe allies with them so there can farm you

DeletedUser

Maybe INNOV can innov8 a panda killing machine... I have a feeling it would have to be called "inactivity of pandas members" for it to work

DeletedUser5175

Your need to mail FNG-8 in the game but you never know Pandas may also want to join now :lol:

That went over your head ey?

Good luck INNO - it's the only chance you have . . .

DeletedUser

Hey Blade-Hog come on join in then join a Tribe INNOV maybe allies with them so there can farm you

Sorry I not wish to be a farm and don't have time to grow a good farm for you.

Thanks for the offer I think :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6623

blade-hog.. admit you just dont like the heavy competition on this world :lol:

/joking

DeletedUser6623

yeh i was indeed.
im good man. doin some crazy ass farming and LC whoring :icon_razz:

Im hiding under an alias tho :lol:

DeletedUser

yeh i was indeed.

Hiding under an alias...... in INNOV! MUhahahahaha!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yeh i was indeed.

I'm busy moving troops around and replacing dead ones, good to an old name still playing on the uk server

DeletedUser10118

Is this a PnP? Worst presentation ever, on a tribe that probably won't last a few weeks, thus I'll leave you lot to "debate" :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry I not wish to be a farm and don't have time to grow a good farm for you.

Thanks for the offer I think :icon_rolleyes:

As long as I get 1 wood or clay or even 1 Iron it's a good farm :lol: