INNOV

DeletedUser

Personally i like the part where he says 'me too' to the premade aspect. How is his tribe a premade...

DeletedUser9918

nope his tribe was strom rides but converted to an innov one

DeletedUser

If you click on XXX it still leads to Dozzler's profile :p

Yeah i got told that after i posted it by someone in my tribe :(

Although it wasn't George, but since it looks like it was him...

Thanks for pointing it out Brandon ;(

DeletedUser

To be fair a tribe got to mail others and see if there wish to join.

Ok so Innov got a brother tribe and other one oh and a sister tribe :icon_eek:

Well will still have room I guess :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I dunno about anyone else but dozzlers profile is rather sexy :)

DeletedUser

hello all.
Duke of INNOV here. lol. before this forum was created i may have been proud to announce that on a forum.
You may think we are n00bs and point-whores, but tbh, we dont care one bit. Cus we are not.
We know our potential and you can make fun of us on the forums but make fun of us on the W10 and INNOV will kick your ass any day. We will see who is No.1 in the end. We are powerful and have god laughs. My fav forum in our tribe is the Fittest Lady poll.
Megan Fox winning with the fine Lucy Pinder coming in 2nd if you are interested. We are a good tribe and will never give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello all.
Duke of INNOV here. (1)lol. before this forum was created i may have been proud to announce that on a forum.
You may think we are n00bs and point-whores, but tbh, we dont care one bit. Cus we are not.
(2)We know our potential and you can make fun of us on the forums but make fun of us on the W10 and INNOV will kick your ass any day. We will see who is No.1 in the end. (3)We are powerful and have god laughs. My fav forum in our tribe is the Fittest Lady poll.
Megan Fox winning with the fine Lucy Pinder coming in 2nd if you are interested.
We are a good tribe and (4)will never give up.

1.) I see why that's funny. :lol:

2.) With 3 academies and how many 'allies'? Sounds like you're doing the following; hugging and mass-recruiting, in a desperate attempt to survive.

3.) No. And why on Earth is that relevant?! :icon_rolleyes:

4.) Let's see where you are in 2 years then...

That's my troll prescription for the day, I'm afraid.

DeletedUser

2.) With 4 academies and how many 'allies'? Sounds like you're doing the following; hugging and mass-recruiting, in a desperate attempt to survive.

It's not just hugging its sooo much more than that. Like a tribal human centipede.... :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score

You are correct. You are noobs, n00bs is a tribe led on numerous worlds by Thargoran, which has recruitment standards that you can only dream of meeting. You are also not a pointwhore because you don't know how to play well enough to grow quickly enough to earn such a title. I am a pointwhore, you are not.

DeletedUser9793

I think I am moving more now to agreeing with FNG-8.' point of view. Tho still wont apply for membership to the Grand Alliance.
If the reason we play this game is to have fun, then as long as they have fun, what the hell!.
You got your brother tribes, cousins, friends, allies , whatever. Hey mate, you have a sweet love in. Cool with me. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think I am moving more now to agreeing with FNG-8.' point of view. Tho still wont apply for membership to the Grand Alliance.
If the reason we play this game is to have fun, then as long as they have fun, what the hell!.
You got your brother tribes, cousins, friends, allies , whatever. Hey mate, you have a sweet love in. Cool with me. :icon_cool:

No. The point of any game is to have fun. The point of this game is (Tribal) War which usually provides you with a bit of fun. Recruiting every person you can in the world and hugging anyone that doesn't want to join is not really having fun. It's just boring.

DeletedUser

haha!!

for the record of those viewing, they didnt make me leave nor did you clear me.
One of your players attacked me... my offense killed all his offense and i still had many troops still alive...

The fact the attacker had a few more points than me but much less troops shows how badly you guys point whore :icon_rolleyes:

I quit for my own reasons... and not because some pathetic family tried clearing me :lol:

So in summary, you let your offense get caught at home by some "pathetic family tribe" ?

Nice . . . .

DeletedUser10135

oh wow... lol

anyone got space for me in a tribe out there? lol im kidding...

well... we have a good laugh and are doing well so far and we "only" have 3 brother tribes (so 4 in total) and bare in mind... one is very small so we aren't that big really and in my tribe we only have 200 allies... which they are an acadamy tribe to one another so realistically its just one ally in 200 tribes... lol

DeletedUser

correction... my co-player did...

I love how when an account is doing great and at the top usually very little mention is made of coplays but when it goes wrong the finger of blame is pointed straight at Co. You took the Co on if he is not up to standard that is also your fault.

We have a little way to pass the buck in my tribe if we do something daft and that is to point the finger at non existant Co's. :icon_wink: