INNOV

DeletedUser6623

i obtained a co-player 3/4 days into the world... ever since getting him we have never held back the info of us co-playing.

Hence your post is a waste of forum space. Soz to disappoint

DeletedUser

oh wow... lol

anyone got space for me in a tribe out there? lol im kidding...

well... we have a good laugh and are doing well so far and we "only" have 3 brother tribes (so 4 in total) and bare in mind... one is very small so we aren't that big really and in my tribe we only have 200 allies... which they are an acadamy tribe to one another so realistically its just one ally in 200 tribes... lol

Stop. Just stop, please?! >.<

Your mass hugging family tribe is more than A singular tribe. Which is looked upon as too big even if it was a two part family tribe. Someone mentioned the point of the game being fun, the point of tribal wars is one tribe versus another. If you need to play in vast numbers to succeed then you are noobs. End of.

DeletedUser

I love how when an account is doing great and at the top usually very little mention is made of coplays but when it goes wrong the finger of blame is pointed straight at Co. You took the Co on if he is not up to standard that is also your fault.

We have a little way to pass the buck in my tribe if we do something daft and that is to point the finger at non existant Co's. :icon_wink:

Actually yes I take full credit for that, I was tired and totally spaced sending out troops so they wouldn't be home in case someone attacked in the morning before 0210 got on. There is a plus side though. He plays a different style than me so I could talk him into starting over and playing my style from there :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually yes I take full credit for that, I was tired and totally spaced sending out troops so they wouldn't be home in case someone attacked in the morning before 0210 got on. There is a plus side though. He plays a different style than me so I could talk him into starting over and playing my style from there :lol:

So you tricked him and made him better at the end of the day, plus now take full credit on all.
Well played :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

well... we have a good laugh and are doing well so far and we "only" have 3 brother tribes (so 4 in total) and bare in mind... one is very small so we aren't that big really and in my tribe we only have 200 allies... which they are an acadamy tribe to one another so realistically its just one ally in 200 tribes... lol

O.O hasn't had an alliance since the start of UK7!

A single academy is too much, (Or brother tribes, same difference to be honest), and now you're saying that you're still small despite having 3 'brother' tribes? Hmm... The latter part I assume you are joking, if not, you make Pushty sad.

It's easy to survive start-up, remember that.

DeletedUser

O.O hasn't had an alliance since the start of UK7!

A single academy is too much, (Or brother tribes, same difference to be honest), and now you're saying that you're still small despite having 3 'brother' tribes? Hmm... The latter part I assume you are joking, if not, you make Pushty sad.

It's easy to survive start-up, remember that.

Not sure I seen tribes merge in to more tribe, then later down size.
This maybe the INNOV plan, It about sometimes finding the players that are going to be active.

I do question some things INNOV do but FNG-8 seems to only be trying his best, maybe I need to stop taking the pee :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not sure I seen tribes merge in to more tribe, then later down size.
This maybe the INNOV plan, It about sometimes finding the players that are going to be active.

I do question some things INNOV do but FNG-8 seems to only be trying his best, maybe I need to stop taking the pee :icon_rolleyes:

In that case, what would happen to the less active/able players? Would they just be thrown out?

I smell further PR catastrophes.

DeletedUser10135

lol pushty theres more to it than you think

and of course i was joking about the 200 tribes etc...

DeletedUser

If the whole idea of this thread was to flame INNOV then its really kind of pointless.

It is there choice how many tribes they want to set up.

In terms of the great alliance yes We partook for a little while,

However down to sheer numbers we have withdrawn

Btw my vote is for
caroline wozniacki

:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

If the whole idea of this thread was to flame INNOV then its really kind of pointless.

It is there choice how many tribes they want to set up.

In terms of the great alliance yes We partook for a little while,

However down to sheer numbers we have withdrawn

Btw my vote is for
caroline wozniacki

:icon_surprised:

Of course someone from another family tribe with a total of 78 members would say that. If you agreed with the majority that INNOV have at least a lack of leadership skill, you would be flaming your own leadership as well.

DeletedUser

Of course someone from another family tribe with a total of 78 members would say that. If you agreed with the majority that INNOV have at least a lack of leadership skill, you would be flaming your own leadership as well.

Actually im against families all together!

Just because i tribe has families doesn't show a lack of leadership skill.

Unless you have seen first hand how a tribe is run you shouldn't criticize how its run.

I think INNOV have gone over the top but that how they have chosen to go so Best of Luck

With regards to my current tribe Leadership is becoming solid

DeletedUser

Actually im against families all together!

Just because i tribe has families doesn't show a lack of leadership skill.

Unless you have seen first hand how a tribe is run you shouldn't criticize how its run.

I think INNOV have gone over the top but that how they have chosen to go so Best of Luck

With regards to my current tribe Leadership is becoming solid

If you are against all families then why are you in a family tribe and defending it?

I have seen first hand how INNOV operate their family and even those that haven't can still see it's a bad tribe that won't last in this world.

You say your leadership is becoming solid, yet you are a family tribe who hugged with another family tribe consisting of four tribes, not to mention the other tribes in this 'great alliance'. If that is solid leadership then you and INNOV both are doing great.

DeletedUser

All families eventually implode.

They always lack co-ordination and organisation. When there are so many support requests because your members are being eaten, your leader will panic and you won't see him for dust. When nobles come out, I doubt any family tribe will last a week.

DeletedUser

Im in the tribe because it has great players in the main tribe and I am enjoying being there

We are not in this great alliance and Whats the difference from a sister tribe and an ally with the same name?

Hence the word becoming we are doing more biting than hugging if you looked closely and our new look leadership has rightfully decided not to be part of the alliance so im afraid you cant put us in the same group as INNOV

DeletedUser

Family tribes do things in numbers, your main tribe declares and the rest of the family does too. Allies don't need to declare as such, they can just stay neutral.

Just because you're not in some stupid alliance doesn't mean you're not the same as them; family tribe.

DeletedUser

Exactly !

We at Glorious killers have a guaranteed ally no matter what we are against

And we are not in the alliance as i have said in every post

DeletedUser

Im in the tribe because it has great players in the main tribe and I am enjoying being there

We are not in this great alliance and Whats the difference from a sister tribe and an ally with the same name?

Hence the word becoming we are doing more biting than hugging if you looked closely and our new look leadership has rightfully decided not to be part of the alliance so im afraid you cant put us in the same group as INNOV

ljd rox
points 1.340

You have already plundered villages 10 times
Not even over 100 plunders? Lets hope the 'great players' in your tribe are slightly better :icon_neutral:

You said you were previously in the alliance which proves your leadership isn't experienced, however at least they realised their faults and removed themselves.

The similarity between a family tribe and a bunch of allies is hugging, which leads to stunted growth in farming and future noble targets.

I haven't seen anything from your tribe or INNOV to make them stand out as good tribes, and how can you claim to be 'biting' more with under 100 plunders, Someone lost their teeth?

DeletedUser

We have a new leadership!

No im currently still in my milk teeth stage i will give you that!

And we shall see what happens

DeletedUser

We have a new leadership!

No im currently still in my milk teeth stage i will give you that!

And we shall see what happens

15 days+ not enough to get out of teething? You should go see a dentist, your teeth have a worrying problem.