INNOV

DeletedUser

I dont think your in an appropriate position to criticize best of luck though

Shall we get back on topic?

DeletedUser

Shall we get back on topic?

How am i not in a position to criticize? I seem to have enough facts in front of me to form a pretty solid conclusion.

The thread topic was a PnP against INNOV and their great alliance which your tribe use to be a part of, so technically we are on topic.

DeletedUser

I think he has a rather valid point really. And correct me if I'm wrong but this topic was made for no other reason than to flame members and leaders of INNOV / "The great alliance" He's still on topic :p

DeletedUser

I knew that this would improve the forums! Haha!

I think that talking about The Great Alliance is the topic, so no-one's actually strayed from it? Since ~G*K~ was in the alliance?

DeletedUser10135

we are not in the great alliance. i deleted the forum as i did not want iNNOV a part of it.. (after i grew my 2 brain cells if you remember) regardless of what the family tribes wish to do with that forum... iNNOV can no longer see that forum and have not been able to see it for a few days now.

yes we have our 400 allies (thank you untamed for horribly reminding me lol) and 3 family tribes oh well... now we have come to grips with that lets just get on with the game lol

DeletedUser

we are not in the great alliance. i deleted the forum as i did not want iNNOV a part of it.. (after i grew my 2 brain cells if you remember) regardless of what the family tribes wish to do with that forum... iNNOV can no longer see that forum and have not been able to see it for a few days now.

yes we have our 400 allies (thank you untamed for horribly reminding me lol) and 3 family tribes oh well... now we have come to grips with that lets just get on with the game lol
or you could just message all your allies and family tribes and say its over we are now no longer allies we will remain neutral until the time has come for war?
this way you regain a little respect for your ultimately failing tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
All families eventually implode.

They always lack co-ordination and organisation. When there are so many support requests because your members are being eaten, your leader will panic and you won't see him for dust. When nobles come out, I doubt any family tribe will last a week.

Eh, most family tribes implode. Hypothetically they can do well, and actually often-times do in late-game, but I've almost never seen family tribes do well until late-world (unless of course you count :p/;p as a legitimate family tribe ;)).

He definitely has enough information to criticize.

I started nearly a week after you and have roughly 6,000 plunders.

Based on how many points your account has a lack of inactivity is not a valid excuse for the lack of farming either, as I send roughly 500 farm runs per day, if not more.

Last edited:

DeletedUser10135

or you could just message all your allies and family tribes and say its over we are now no longer allies we will remain neutral until the time has come for war?
this way you regain a little respect for your ultimately failing tribe :icon_rolleyes:

hey im sure i already stated we dont actually have that many anymore and that it has all been reduced as i sorted it with the tribes that were set and some like GK and GK2 decided to withdraw our alliance due to one or two members from INNOV saying they were not going to help GK with their enemy

instead of discussing the matter and waiting for the dukes to come online and see what them members said and take action on it... GK just deleted the shared forum. so i mailed and asked if there was a problem... and stated i thought they acted rationally but they didnt seem to think so and said no hard feelings but the alliance is no longer.... so that was 2 allies off our list already without us even wanting or trying to get rid of them...

some alliances just aint there for long anyway as they always for many reasons (some stupid and some reasonable) do not work out and some (that were added onto our list)... were actually just added for some random reason when we didnt actually have an alliance with them...... lol so i off my own back decided to mail all these that were set and found out once and for all what was what and have sorted the diplomacy tab out now... so ya know... you can all assume we have many many many many alliances all you want... lol but as i said in my first post here.... that diplo list that was posted is no longer true lol.... so i wouldnt go by it if i was you :)

DeletedUser

hey im sure i already stated we dont actually have that many anymore and that it has all been reduced as i sorted it with the tribes that were set and some like GK and GK2 decided to withdraw our alliance due to one or two members from INNOV saying they were not going to help GK with their enemy

instead of discussing the matter and waiting for the dukes to come online and see what them members said and take action on it... GK just deleted the shared forum. so i mailed and asked if there was a problem... and stated i thought they acted rationally but they didnt seem to think so and said no hard feelings but the alliance is no longer.... so that was 2 allies off our list already without us even wanting or trying to get rid of them...

some alliances just aint there for long anyway as they always for many reasons (some stupid and some reasonable) do not work out and some (that were added onto our list)... were actually just added for some random reason when we didnt actually have an alliance with them...... lol so i off my own back decided to mail all these that were set and found out once and for all what was what and have sorted the diplomacy tab out now... so ya know... you can all assume we have many many many many alliances all you want... lol but as i said in my first post here.... that diplo list that was posted is no longer true lol.... so i wouldnt go by it if i was you :)

most of the tribes that are set to do well in this world have no allies. maybe one at most you do not NEED a family tribe or loads of allies to succeed. also with no outside support its really pointless unless you are going to do op's together but even at this stage of game it isnt really needed for ops.

DeletedUser10135

again... i will say... the list has be re structured... now whether we have none, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 1,000 im not about to plaster it all over the external tribal wars forum :) so what exactly do ya want from me? an accurate number on what we have? if so then.... i guess you pretty much have a long wait :)

we have as many as we have... and you have as many as you have... we dont discuss and bargain with other tribes as to how many allies we or they should have... its really not anyones business....

unless a tribe is afraid of what they are dealing with and up against or are discussing to be up against.... that is when they make a fuss like this thread... the fear of not knowing just how many tribes others have to back them up... :)

DeletedUser

again... i will say... the list has be re structured... now whether we have none, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 1,000 im not about to plaster it all over the external tribal wars forum :) so what exactly do ya want from me? an accurate number on what we have? if so then.... i guess you pretty much have a long wait :)

we have as many as we have... and you have as many as you have... we dont discuss and bargain with other tribes as to how many allies we or they should have... its really not anyones business....

unless a tribe is afraid of what they are dealing with and up against or are discussing to be up against.... that is when they make a fuss like this thread... the fear of not knowing just how many tribes others have to back them up... :)

obviously missing what im getting at here

you do not NEED a family tribe or loads of allies to succeed.

its tribalwars not tribalhugs but we will leave you lot to carry on as you are, give you lot a month at most longer

DeletedUser10135

clearly i am missing the point as you are telling me to do something i have already stated many times that i have done SO.... whether i have reduced it to none or 5 you will never know so why your repeating to me that we dont need allies etc etc is beyond me as whos to say we have allies at all?

our family tribes are our family tribes lol like it or lump it :) we dont tell you to do what everyone else has done and have a family tribe do we? so how about you dont tell us whether we should have a family tribe or 3 lol

deal with it.... build a bridge and get over it ;)

DeletedUser

Lulz that is funny.

tell me cuz i must know but what made you want a family?

DeletedUser

it's our tribes so we can do what we like with it. It is a game....

DeletedUser

lol pushty theres more to it than you think

and of course i was joking about the 200 tribes etc...

What you mean is: I'm cornered so I'm going to hide behind being 'mysterious'.

It's start-up, complications are easily avoided, so, enlighten us.

DeletedUser

Lulz i'm liking these forums already
icon_redface.gif