INNOV

DeletedUser6623

braund said:
Hiding under an alias...... in INNOV! MUhahahahaha!

You wish nub :icon_rolleyes:

blade-hog said:
I'm busy moving troops around and replacing dead ones, good to an old name still playing on the uk server

good to see you still around too mate. And i wont be dissapearing any time soon, dont worry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Is this a PnP? Worst presentation ever, on a tribe that probably won't last a few weeks, thus I'll leave you lot to "debate" :lol:

That's seems a good Idea wish I never looked at this post now but I read it and saw the name 1=Czech=1 I had to say something.

Untamed I'm not joining and uk8 farming was a nightmare at the start, your farms will grow just train them in how they grow.
Like knock down walls cat barracks, smithy and maybe HQ if getting to big.

DeletedUser

Is this a PnP? Worst presentation ever, on a tribe that probably won't last a few weeks, thus I'll leave you lot to "debate" :lol:

It's just a collection of information I found amusing, you take it how you want? I was merely hoping to get some people at least posting on SOMETHING again. This is the worst external activity at startup I've ever seen!

DeletedUser

You wish nub :icon_rolleyes:

braund a want a be INNOV member but to over qualified.

Myself well I made it in :icon_twisted:

Would I be wrong in saying 0210 is Solipsist co-player :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6623

to clarify.... i used to be in panda and i did go barb.

But when i found someone to co-play with, we both quit our accounts and made a new account together <3

DeletedUser

to clarify.... i used to be in panda and i did go barb.

But when i found someone to co-play with, we both quit our accounts and made a new account together <3

Oh please tell me who you are in game I like looking at stats igm me I won't tell no one.

My in game is umm dam someone help me out, I'm to dim to know my own name :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Very. He's not even in Pandas.

Nice thread, have to say I lol'd at one or two of them 'posts'. I predict an implosion. Anyway, I present you all with...

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:05
please can you join my tribe.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:27
When sending mails such as invite mails, you're suppose to entice me to join. Not just 'please can you join my tribe.'

And why would I join a tribe in some sort of coalition against the one I'm in?

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:30
we are not in coalition with NoName. WOW10 and T4H-W are. They are destroying NoName and have already made 7 people leave. We are a very strong tribe which does not mass-recruit or point whore. Please join.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:32
They've made 7 leave have they? Name them.

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:37
Well you had 22 members i think and now you have 15.
Danade, .FlyingNeo., -Osiris-, PNEFOREVER2, Nibble Killer, 0210 and Beutiful Destruction.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:39
PNEFOREVER2 is my brother. He quit for RL issues.

Osiris couldn't log on for 5 days and quit. The others I don't know of, but I know they've only cleared 1 or 2.

So, a lesson here for you: don't say anything without knowing the full facts.

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:41
they left for RL issues but in the end they left and [ally]Pandas[/ally] are down 7 members.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:41
Your point being?

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:45
you said they left for RL issues. it doesn't matter why they left. in the end they left. You should join us.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:46
That's your point? You have neither given me a reason to join nor a reason to leave.

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 11:51
NoName are getting destroyed.
T4H-W and WOW10 are not going to give up unless you are all destroyed. NoName will not survive.
We are one of the best tribes in the world. We play well by having not many members and getting in the Top 20.
We farm everyone not in our tribe in our 7X7's.
We are allies with [ally]~G*K~[/ally] and other Top. 10 tribes

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 11:57
You are a 4 branch family tribe. How do you not have that many members?

You are not one of the best tribes, I've looked down your member list and not one of you know how to farm efficiently. You farm 7x7s, I'm farming my 30x30 and then some.

We're not getting destroyed, some just quit. I don't mind 'getting destroyed'. Defending is part of the game as well as attacking.

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 12:00
individually i mean. INNOV does not have too many members.

SperzFTW on 01.09. at 12:07
So do I.

And if you think that, then you have no idea of how to lead a tribe. The first message in this whole mail proves that.

FNG-8 on 01.09. at 12:21
if you do not want to join then fine.
I just need a Yes/No

And..

TheGreatMorpheus on 03.09. at 13:51
Hello I'm leader of [ally]T4H-W[/ally] and would like you to merge in with us with a few of your other players. This is happening with all of us three tribes [ally]T4H-W[/ally], [ally]WOW10[/ally] and [ally]INNOV[/ally] as a merge agreement to end our war.

If you agree to merging over you will be welcomed with open arms :) let me know what you think and we can get things sorted.

Thanks, Morph.

SperzFTW on 03.09. at 14:54
You're making a super family? lol.

TheGreatMorpheus on 03.09. at 14:58
We are already super ;)

SperzFTW on 03.09. at 14:59
Wow lol.

TheGreatMorpheus on 03.09. at 14:59
lol so you want in buddy?

SperzFTW on 03.09. at 15:06
I'm good thanks.

TheGreatMorpheus on 03.09. at 15:08
Okay thank you for your time. Your tribe won't be there much longer I do know that, this is something that will happen and I have chosen to recruit you as part of a merge agreement that all of us three tribes are doing. Which means you could be the only player left who didn't merge, just saying so that you are aware of what's what.

Morph.

SperzFTW on 03.09. at 15:10
I've already had this conversation with FNG./color]

TheGreatMorpheus on 03.09. at 15:12
What did he ask you? Would you mind forwarding the conversation.

And I understand that you want to be loyal so it's cool.

DeletedUser6623

haha!!

for the record of those viewing, they didnt make me leave nor did you clear me.
One of your players attacked me... my offense killed all his offense and i still had many troops still alive...

The fact the attacker had a few more points than me but much less troops shows how badly you guys point whore :icon_rolleyes:

I quit for my own reasons... and not because some pathetic family tried clearing me :lol:

DeletedUser6695

I liek coalitions and stuffz...Cud i plz join u guise?

or panda's ill join either k?

DeletedUser

Nice thread, have to say I lol'd at one or two of them 'posts'. I predict an implosion. Anyway, I present you all with...

Isn't it funny how all the rubbish tribes say the same things :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha!!

for the record of those viewing, they didnt make me leave nor did you clear me.
One of your players attacked me... my offense killed all his offense and i still had many troops still alive...

The fact the attacker had a few more points than me but much less troops shows how badly you guys point whore :icon_rolleyes:

I quit for my own reasons... and not because some pathetic family tried clearing me :lol:

The fact your Offense killed the whole of their Offense whilst defending just says it all.

DeletedUser10135

hello all, i apologise for all the confusion. as i stated in the forum... (just so you know that i didnt just all of a sudden grow 2 brain cells lol) i actually didnt fully read the post regarding the "great alliance" and assumed it was all our allies in one (who were also allied with eachother)... which is still ridiculous (to me) but still... anyhoooooo i stated this already in the "shared misleading forum" that i should have read the post fully but me not being the duke just assumed my duke had already read it and that it was cool to talk in... but that wasnt the case... so after i finally realised (yes im a div but hey we all make mistakes and me being ME i tend to make the most stupid ones lol as most of you know and hate me :) lol) and have been trying to understand what exactly had been going on while i thought i was in good hands lol but oh well we are sorting everything out now and should be back on top of things by the morning :)

thanks for reading :)

Lou Lou

oh by the way... wouldnt believe that "diplo list" if i was you... its been changed since then lol also... the person who posted that... added tribes that were in the FORUM as well... so not all were our allies in the first place. but hey believe whatever

thanks

and good luck to you all in the game :)

have fun

Lou Lou

DeletedUser

The diplo list posted is the one that your member got for me off INNOV's diplomacy page :) and then posted stupidly in the shared forum...

I also know that the list has changed - added T4H to allies now I see ;)

DeletedUser

hello all, i apologise for all the confusion. as i stated in the forum... (just so you know that i didnt just all of a sudden grow 2 brain cells lol) i actually didnt fully read the post regarding the "great alliance" and assumed it was all our allies in one (who were also allied with eachother)... which is still ridiculous (to me) but still... anyhoooooo i stated this already in the "shared misleading forum" that i should have read the post fully but me not being the duke just assumed my duke had already read it and that it was cool to talk in... but that wasnt the case... so after i finally realised (yes im a div but hey we all make mistakes and me being ME i tend to make the most stupid ones lol as most of you know and hate me :) lol) and have been trying to understand what exactly had been going on while i thought i was in good hands lol but oh well we are sorting everything out now and should be back on top of things by the morning :)

thanks for reading :)

Lou Lou

oh by the way... wouldnt believe that "diplo list" if i was you... its been changed since then lol also... the person who posted that... added tribes that were in the FORUM as well... so not all were our allies in the first place. but hey believe whatever

thanks

and good luck to you all in the game :)

have fun

Lou Lou

The fact that you're Duke told me in his mail that a family tribe was merging with another family tribe shows your duke and their duke have no idea how to play this game. So you wasted your time trying to make out like the tribe isn't as pathetic as already stated.

DeletedUser10135

The fact that you're Duke told me in his mail that a family tribe was merging with another family tribe shows your duke and their duke have no idea how to play this game. So you wasted your time trying to make out like the tribe isn't as pathetic as already stated.

no one is merging.... and i was only posting to inform everyone the tribe is being sorted and dealt with after the silly "joint forum" rubbish

you can think we are pathetic all you wish :) we dont mind at all :)

Lou Lou

DeletedUser

http://uk10.tribalwars.co.uk/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=5909
XXX on 05.09. at 04:29
You have a pretty big tribe family >_>

gray88 on 05.09. at 10:06
certainly do ... not sure how that came about tbh. :s

XXX on 05.09. at 10:07
It looks scary :(

gray88 on 05.09. at 11:00
fancy being part of it?

XXX on 05.09. at 11:02
I'm in a premade with friends.

gray88 on 05.09. at 11:05
fair play, me too ... Talk to the council see if your tribe can be added?

More tribes for your family?