Internal wars + Barb wars

DeletedUser6623

Everyone does it. You get offered a merge or a free villa and you take it.. no questions asked as you dont care where you get points from, as long as you keep up the growth aiming for that beautiful rank 1 spot.
You might even lose all your nukes to bad moral, or you simply may just have excess nobles that you fancy burning... And those barbs do look juicy, and don't fight back (Unless your sir cornish)... so you munch a few, and you might get abit carried away and munch a few more than you may of intended.

Well despite my said 'reputation' which is merely down to 2 mere merges early game. Im afraid to say I'm being out done..

To date:
73 Barbs + 54 internals (With possibly 71 more still to come)

I believe that will mean he would have internalled the most villages, and nobled the most barbs.

Who is this fiend that takes so many easy villages? Does he not like ODA? Is he just that bad a player he is incapable of fighting for a real village? Is he afraid to attack incase they retaliate? Is he the biggest turtle in TW history?

Who knows... All i know is that his name is Fullen. And he has only fought for 23% of his conquers.

DeletedUser8219

Don't worry Daz, you will always be the internalling king

DeletedUser

I merged with gain earlyish game, he needed a break, the plan was to co play me but he never did so just got on with things.

As for these internals... I wish I didn't have to take them because they are the result of my girlfriend quitting because she has too much uni work and can't play anymore.

That's all the info I'm giving up, can work the rest out yourself :)

DeletedUser6623

I know i aint gonna be rank 1 anytime soon.. i have next to no space to grow and bad moral everywhere.

Doesnt bother me

DeletedUser

hahaha what?

What is this? My God you are hypocritical. You are the last person in the world to criticize others for taking free vills.

DeletedUser

Everyone does it. You get offered a merge or a free villa and you take it.. no questions asked as you dont care where you get points from, as long as you keep up the growth aiming for that beautiful rank 1 spot.
You might even lose all your nukes to bad moral, or you simply may just have excess nobles that you fancy burning... And those barbs do look juicy, and don't fight back (Unless your sir cornish)... so you munch a few, and you might get abit carried away and munch a few more than you may of intended.

Well despite my said 'reputation' which is merely down to 2 mere merges early game. Im afraid to say I'm being out done..

To date:
73 Barbs + 54 internals (With possibly 71 more still to come)

I believe that will mean he would have internalled the most villages, and nobled the most barbs.

Who is this fiend that takes so many easy villages? Does he not like ODA? Is he just that bad a player he is incapable of fighting for a real village? Is he afraid to attack incase they retaliate? Is he the biggest turtle in TW history?

Who knows... All i know is that his name is Fullen. And he has only fought for 23% of his conquers.
Tw is a game, if he enjoys it, then he is better of than me. and i am of its better players.
Shut up

DeletedUser

hahaha what?

What is this? My God you are hypocritical. You are the last person in the world to criticize others for taking free vills.

You're right, Daz did take four of yours. That definitely outweighs any gf-nobling on the easy scale.