Oi I posted that first... :/ its been a week or something

DeletedUser9598

They wasnt as superior as they thought they were :lol:

DeletedUser

Wut?
no, just had some defections
Egos had overstepped their bounds so they had to find somewhere else to unfurl
Still have barely had any vills taken off us lol

But i dont think we really care much anymore, we've lost a lot of our most active players who we helped streak ahead...

DeletedUser8219

But i dont think we really care much anymore, we've lost a lot of our most active players who we helped streak ahead...

This. Lategame is tiring enough without seeing players who you have handed conquers to for free turn against you.

DeletedUser9598

Wut?

Sups nothing but ego, was only a matter of time before people left

DeletedUser12229

Wut?

No egos left sup?, the egos are still in sup

DeletedUser6695

If you guys think Sup? had ego's you have never been in a tribe with egotistical players

DeletedUser4753

Last warning, people. Any more "go back to speed" comments will be infracted as spam.

getting this situation straight is difficult, but i indeed shall try
ok, outside of sup people shout ego, inside people have lil arguments, but ego? im not sure

before i say owt, i should say the 2 ppl involved are new to the whole shabang
and as i see it, very much outsiders to the usual top premade kinda tribe
considering that they wasnt originals, they dont know the others, they where even in a different
k, so yea... outsiders, that being said who is at fault?

to me it seems like tis more a clash of different sorts of players
others may say its all on sup's ego

sure, i understand that people outside a group such as sup could label them egotystical
people ive spoke to however seem really cool, i hate ego and yet remained in sup chat for a long time
everyone isnt going to gel, much like demit n mahooha
even some of the really sorted guys in thier wasnt too keen, let alone ego
dont really understand people's infatuation with ego, but thiers no stoppin it

DeletedUser4753

Because you and Daz havent got 2 of the biggest ego's on uk hmmm k

lol cummon baz thiers far worse.

daz dont have a ego, he knows he sucks :D

n cf is my 2nd best personal dj, last time i checked sumone at sumone elses beck n call is unlikely to house a terrible ego :p

that d1 fella however, talk about a ego trip :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9598

D1 remove your nose from there backside, just because you share a skype convo with them and are in pandas on 18 doesnt mean you have to suck up to them

DeletedUser12229

considering that they wasnt originals, they dont know the others, they where even in a different

I'm quite new to the uk server yes.
And yes I am not normally on the outside of the top premade tribe as the most of them are so ego-inflated they don't stay for late game because they have achieved everything they think they have, yes that is my opinion and am fully aware others have opinions on this topic also.
Since day dot i joined the skype chat I wasn't happy, leader just seemed to lose interest (fair enough he had a job irl) but it took him a long time to put someone else in charge, by then it was all to late. Although when he was doing his job he did a good job.

But hey as you was oviously critisizing our game by saying we are very much outsiders from being in a top pre-made, let's hope C-F and others don't miss us to much, I mean we have no skill and are new and of course in a different K.

Anyway I'm quite happy with the new tribe we're in met some nice people :) looking forward to warring sup?.

DeletedUser6695

The reason it took me so long to find someone to help out is because I felt there was no one capable until I had spoken to GT

DeletedUser8219

But hey as you was oviously critisizing our game by saying we are very much outsiders from being in a top pre-made

You really need to learn how to distinguish between an insult to your game and a neutral observation. d1 was clearly not insulting your skill in any way in his post.

DeletedUser4753

getting this situation straight is difficult, but i indeed shall try
ok, outside of sup people shout ego, inside people have lil arguments, but ego? im not sure

to me it seems like tis more a clash of different sorts of players
others may say its all on sup's ego

sure, i understand that people outside a group such as sup could label them egotystical
people ive spoke to however seem really cool, i hate ego and yet remained in sup chat for a long time
everyone isnt going to gel, much like demit n mahooha
even some of the really sorted guys in thier wasnt too keen, let alone ego
dont really understand people's infatuation with ego, but thiers no stoppin it

people should pay less attention to content when im poem writing, i think it went over everyones heads :D

@demit, read daves post, although for the record you do suck

@baz, i like cf n dont mind daz, i also found dave to be a decent bloke from the sup chap, ive also come across both mahooha and demit on previous worlds so believe im free willed enough to have a opinion on thier persona's, if thats what you deem brown nosing then having legitimate opinions of anyone should be dubbed so.

but yea as i say, post was random speel i was just playin with shane if im honest :D

DeletedUser12229

You really need to learn how to distinguish between an insult to your game and a neutral observation. d1 was clearly not insulting your skill in any way in his post.
there's 2 thing's he could mean by that, either we just aren't friends with the normal "top premade tribe" or simple not good enough, either way it doesn't affect my game, nor yours. carry on raging bro