Internal wars + Barb wars

DeletedUser4753

there's 2 thing's he could mean by that, either we just aren't friends with the normal "top premade tribe" or simple not good enough, either way it doesn't affect my game, nor yours. carry on raging bro

no your new on the circuit, although the other 2 do apply trololololololol

/lol shane *inlove*

DeletedUser12229

no your new on the circuit, although the other 2 do apply trololololololol

Yes I suck, now let's stop being butthurt.
As much as I suck both the 2 recent uk worlds I've been rank 1, luckily both of them worlds I've had the fun of rimming noobs like you. oh the joys of the .uk server. nub

not like being rank 1 on uk is much of an achievement with players like you floating about

DeletedUser9598

people should pay less attention to content when im poem writing, i think it went over everyones heads :D

@demit, read daves post, although for the record you do suck

@baz, i like cf n dont mind daz, i also found dave to be a decent bloke from the sup chap, ive also come across both mahooha and demit on previous worlds so believe im free willed enough to have a opinion on thier persona's, if thats what you deem brown nosing then having legitimate opinions of anyone should be dubbed so.

but yea as i say, post was random speel i was just playin with shane if im honest :D

I happen to like CF too, Daz not so much, but that doesnt change the fact both have big egos

DeletedUser

This has to be the most pathetic world there ever has been or will be.

DeletedUser

Shut up Matt.
Of course you think it's pathetic, you played it pathetically and got what you deserved.

As for this thing about egos, I was in the tribe for the last few months and there really wasn't much around. Mahooha was always nice, he and cf were organising ops together... I figured he/they was/were second in command at the time. Obviously he did, too.

As for GT, he was one of the first to just jump ship and make his own rubbish single player tribe. Not really sure why, but not a mark of a good leader imo.
I think what we kinda wanted was you to find a good leader from outside the tribe, but I guess that's nowhere near as easy as it sounds.

Pity Muldie got bored, eh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody remotely cares about your excuses. The fact of the matter is you could have won, but you decided not to war you decided to keep hugging. You hugged so much that you ended up exploding. It's quite hilarious in that sense. Simply a poor show, and a terrible end to the world but what can we expect from the poor quality players that joined? A good example being you, you noob.

DeletedUser12229

Nobody remotely cares about your excuses. The fact of the matter is you could have won, but you decided not to war you decided to keep hugging. You hugged so much that you ended up exploding. It's quite hilarious in that sense. Simply a poor show, and a terrible end to the world but what can we expect from the poor quality players that joined? A good example being you, you noob.
Says the noob that got rimmed :lol:

DeletedUser12229

Shut up Matt.
Of course you think it's pathetic, you played it pathetically and got what you deserved.

As for this thing about egos, I was in the tribe for the last few months and there really wasn't much around. Mahooha was always nice, he and cf were organising ops together... I figured he/they was/were second in command at the time. Obviously he did, too.

As for GT, he was one of the first to just jump ship and make his own rubbish single player tribe. Not really sure why, but not a mark of a good leader imo.
I think what we kinda wanted was you to find a good leader from outside the tribe, but I guess that's nowhere near as easy as it sounds.

Pity Muldie got bored, eh
We tried, me constantly being ignored by C-F on skype didn't help too much either, obviously his arrogance and ego were too inflated as per.
(sometimes I did get a reply, every now and then)
I tried to sort ops, none of which I ever had a good response to. Everyone was quick to jump onto the internals we had to share out, oh well it's all over now. I've learnt to never join a tribe full of egos. Ever again.

DeletedUser8219

We tried, me constantly being ignored by C-F on skype didn't help too much either, obviously his arrogance and ego were too inflated as per.
(sometimes I did get a reply, every now and then)
I tried to sort ops, none of which I ever had a good response to. Everyone was quick to jump onto the internals we had to share out, oh well it's all over now. I've learnt to never join a tribe full of egos. Ever again.

CF held off on organising ops on 4A WEE because you said that you could organise it, then you decided that you couldn't be bothered after wasting like a week.

But you make a fair point about the poor responses to ops.

DeletedUser4753

Yes I suck, now let's stop being butthurt.
As much as I suck both the 2 recent uk worlds I've been rank 1, luckily both of them worlds I've had the fun of rimming noobs like you. oh the joys of the .uk server. nub

not like being rank 1 on uk is much of an achievement with players like you floating about

well thats intresting seeing as ive never been rimmed on uk, if uk is beyond you why dont you go suck somewhere else?

ya say you wouldnt join a tribe like sup again demit, but im not sure they would av ya anyway like
@baz i wud disagree, i think when you say "i am god" in such a sarcastic manner it can no longer be attributed to ego, more a joke. each to thier own though.

DeletedUser

For all you know about me I'm Nauzhror in disguise... calling people you have no knowledge of a noob like is the mark of a really stupid and nasty person. It might be ok if you knew what you were talking about. You don't. Get out of this thread, and don't come back. I hope I never have the misfortune to read one of your hate-spewing, ego-fuelled thinly veiled hate rants again. (Although I'd be happy to see you in game, as close by me as possible...)

Noob.

DeletedUser

Lol. Go learn the definition of noob you ignorant tool. Yes I know who you are, Tango Man, and no I wasn't impressed by your non-existent skill and everyone knows if you were ever spawned next to me under an alias ego or not you would lose. Fact.

So continue spouting lies, making up excuses for us all not to care about and if you ever feel the need to go on an ego rant like that again actually have the guts to back up what you say instead of blabbing "I'm nauzhor" :icon_rolleyes: Noob.

DeletedUser8782

. I've learnt to never join a tribe full of egos. Ever again.
You've clearly not been in a tribe full of egos if you think sup was full of egos, just because it was a pre made that did well doesn't mean it's full of egos. You should meet ade I think you would like him, also anyone who thinks daz and cf have massive egos are deluded, of course they have an ego everyone does and if you say you haven't then that's just egotistical

DeletedUser

Lol. Go learn the definition of noob you ignorant tool. Yes I know who you are, Tango Man, and no I wasn't impressed by your non-existent skill and everyone knows if you were ever spawned next to me under an alias ego or not you would lose. Fact.

So continue spouting lies, making up excuses for us all not to care about and if you ever feel the need to go on an ego rant like that again actually have the guts to back up what you say instead of blabbing "I'm nauzhor" :icon_rolleyes: Noob.

You don't even remember me in game.

You didnt know my alias until i challenged you and you spent the time looking at my most recent posts and conveniently enough found one where I admitted it.

You have no knowledge of me whatsoever. How do I know this? You didn't use my conquer history to support your frothing at the mouth gibberings.

DeletedUser

Who cares who you think you are? I mean seriously. Pretending to be somebody you're not is pathetic. If you want to challenge me in game, challenge me. Don't ramble on about how nobody knows who you are because nobody cares.

DeletedUser12335

If you guys think Sup? had ego's you have never been in a tribe with egotistical players
not saying sup is the most egotistical tribe ever, but i had enough of the egos anyway, god save me if there are worse tribes out there for egos :eek: