Is It really W1N vs The World?

DeletedUser589

. . . So that is the question . . . what is the answer? Quite simply it’s NO!
One can be forgiven for thinking that W1N are indeed at war with the world, especially with all the Anti-W1N propaganda and declarations on us!
My council and I recently completed a quick count of tribes that are actively warring against us and it’s a grand total of 10! 8 of which are top 20 tribes! And 9 are confirmed as being in the official Anti-W1N alliance headed up by Timmy.

These stats currently look like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK Flux F.P.B FIRE KA AK KGM TFA
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,520
Side 2: 347
Difference: 1,173

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,973,785
Side 2: 3,253,487
Difference: 9,720,298

chart

Now I chose 3 months because some of these tribes we have been fighting for a while: but for those of you that I can hear rumbling up the flames, here is one month:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 720
Side 2: 223
Difference: 497

chart

Side 1: 6,308,948
Side 2: 2,164,705
Difference: 4,144,243

chart

And here is the past week:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 199
Side 2: 82
Difference: 117

chart

Side 1: 1,713,988
Side 2: 797,510
Difference: 916,478

chart

And that isn’t even including the players such as ArerixGER who we took A LOT of villages and points from after abandoning FLUX. But anyway, to avoid more conflict let’s just keep the stats as is!

However W1N are not alone, we have friends!! Yes that’s right, tribes in W1.co.uk actually like us here at W1N and to these tribes we owe them thanks! These are of course our good friends IWL and UDOG.
And with these friends the stats over the past 3 months look a little something like this:

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N. UDog IWL
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,832
Side 2: 469
Difference: 1,363

chart

Side 1: 15,723,258
Side 2: 4,097,285
Difference: 11,625,973

chart

So to our friends and other tribes who have not decided to jump on board the Anti-W1N train, we say thanks and enjoy the show!
And to Timmy congratulations is in order for being able to get so many tribes to join in your hate campaign against us. For a mid level tribe you did well to coax the bigger tribes into following your lead!

Lets see how things turn out as W1 is in for some changes in the future, of that there is no doubt.

DeletedUser

With a lead as sure as ours, it is inevitable that the might of W1N cannot be contained by the rest of the world.

DeletedUser

Might as well take some more of the good T4H players and declare on them too :lol:

DeletedUser

KGM Is included; why? They are not part of the coalition? Beefing those stats up bro :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

With a lead as sure as ours, it is inevitable that the might of W1N cannot be contained by the rest of the world.

It ain't over until the fat lady starts to sing.

I've seen the tables turn once too many, overconfidence will hurt you one day.

DeletedUser589

KGM Is included; why? They are not part of the coalition? Beefing those stats up bro :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

take out KGM and run the stats of W1N and W1N. vs the official coalition for the past month and W1N still double your stats . . . happy to go with that if you are :lol:

DeletedUser

It's good to see IWL there(good luck guys:)), good defensive tribe to have on your side.

DeletedUser

Might as well take some more of the good T4H players and declare on them too :lol:
BrianL left and joined W1N because he couldnt get the action he craved because of his location, our loss no doubt but not a reflection on my tribe or its leadership.

DeletedUser

BrianL left and joined W1N because he couldnt get the action he craved because of his location, our loss no doubt but not a reflection on my tribe or its leadership.

Don't believe that i was making a jibe at T4H with my comment , they are a good tribe.

I just thought "why not?" from a W1N perspective.

There must be others in T4H who aren't in a great position to fight in your current wars, and yet the stay ? :S

DeletedUser

Don't believe that i was making a jibe at T4H with my comment , they are a good tribe.

I just thought "why not?" from a W1N perspective.

There must be others in T4H who aren't in a great position to fight in your current wars, and yet the stay ? :S
I have to agree with your second comment ,Wouldnt blame anyone for wanting to get some action, its what the games all about. saying that, I dare say there are members in W1N that apart from supporting the front are treading water so to speak.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with your second comment ,Wouldnt blame anyone for wanting to get some action, its what the games all about. saying that, I dare say there are members in W1N that apart from supporting the front are treading water so to speak.

Getting action in game > Tribal Loyalty :?

If people can't adapt to their situation (instead of leaving), i think it questions their ability as a player :^|

DeletedUser

Lol, I always wonder why people crave so much action; perhaps I've never been backline, so I carve an opportunity to be what I am not.

DeletedUser4320

Is It really W1N vs The World?

If the leaders of the surrounding tribes had any schooling in game theory it would be, but unfortunately it is not.

Its like playing Diplomacy with Turkey and welcoming a strong Russian bear as the saying goes.

DeletedUser

Strong presentation, Luke. Aimed at terrifying your apparently uncommitted neighbours into the arms of the opposition, maybe... :lol:

Not needed in our case, anyway, as we already know what we shall be doing.

DeletedUser

Neither are TFA

So true figures for the past month, not quite so good, still impressive, but remember, W1N are not the only enemies of the various tribes in the coalition, and therefore, if you look at overall growth, the Coalition is dwarfing W1N (As they should be).

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK Flux F.P.B FIRE KA AK
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,728
Side 2: 7,004
Difference: 4,276

chart

Side 1: 376
Side 2: 220
Difference: 156

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,483,399
Side 2: 40,697,040
Difference: 18,213,641

chart

Side 1: 3,213,523
Side 2: 2,137,797
Difference: 1,075,726

chart

DeletedUser

Neither are TFA

So true figures for the past month, not quite so good, still impressive, but remember, W1N are not the only enemies of the various tribes in the coalition, and therefore, if you look at overall growth, the Coalition is dwarfing W1N (As they should be).

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK Flux F.P.B FIRE KA AK
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,728
Side 2: 7,004
Difference: 4,276

chart

Side 1: 376
Side 2: 220
Difference: 156

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,483,399
Side 2: 40,697,040
Difference: 18,213,641

chart

Side 1: 3,213,523
Side 2: 2,137,797
Difference: 1,075,726

chart

lol chubbs , whats next , ur gonna say fire are not part of the coalition ?

bare in mind few things when u want to talk abt total growth , add all ur points together, see how much u guys out size us . and then talk abt who is getting more or who is getting less.

on another note , we still kept our inactives in the tribe, even though u guys gained huge stats over them, but throw another 200 for our side in those stats , as arerix is still not forgotten :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nope Fire are there.

We have had no contact with KGM or TFA, so as a coalition, they have not been involved.

they may have been fighting W1N, but not as part of any coalition

Also, Arerix did not want to fight W1N, he left Flux to join W1N, but you guys took his mate and not him. He never asked for nor received any help from flux - add him in I don't care.

He left as soon as he could after declaration (the morning after a middle of the night declaration) as he wanted to join you guys

After all, your tribe had spent the previous month or so trying to court them.

DeletedUser

bare in mind few things when u want to talk abt total growth , add all ur points together, see how much u guys out size us . and then talk abt who is getting more or who is getting less.

the Coalition is dwarfing W1N (As they should be). - As I said they should be dwarfing them on takes and points overall and they are