Is It really W1N vs The World?

DeletedUser

Nope Fire are there.

We have had no contact with KGM or TFA, so as a coalition, they have not been involved.

they may have been fighting W1N, but not as part of any coalition

Also, Arerix did not want to fight W1N, he left Flux to join W1N, but you guys took his mate and not him. He never asked for nor received any help from flux - add him in I don't care.

He left as soon as he could after declaration (the morning after a middle of the night declaration) as he wanted to join you guys

After all, your tribe had spent the previous month or so trying to court them.

TFA were the original tribe CHE!!! declared upon, so they are enemies and FIRE do have sits in TFA. FIRE are essentially our refugees. F.P.B. declared on us, so they are enemies. You/us/idc dropped the NAP, we declared as we considered you a potential threat.

Hence, they should rightly be added to the stats.

You are growing bigger than us because there are more of you. Divide that by the number of players in your coalition and on average, I reckon W1N players are growing faster, making us even more inpenetrable.

DeletedUser

Trust you to try and apply it to the individual ade.

However, I think it must be diffrentiated between the Coalition and enemies of W1N. TFA aren't working with us, so why are they in our stats? We don't put Free on your side, despite the fact we are waring them.

W1N are doing well against all there enemies, however those stats misrepresent the coalition.

DeletedUser

Trust you to try and apply it to the individual ade.

However, I think it must be diffrentiated between the Coalition and enemies of W1N. TFA aren't working with us, so why are they in our stats? We don't put Free on your side, despite the fact we are waring them.

W1N are doing well against all there enemies, however those stats misrepresent the coalition.

Lol, the difference is, FIRE spouted out of TFA, so TFA is the mothertribe. FREE, did not spout out of W1N did they? Nor do we have any sits in FREE for example, while FIRE do with TFA.

DeletedUser

So you're argument for using TFA in the stats is that they used to be connected to Fire?

DeletedUser

I would more say Fire was connected to them, they are at war, why not include them in the stats?

DeletedUser

Because they're not part of the coalition. As I have already stated, yes they are fighting W1N, however not as part of the coalition.

To put it into context, think of it as the coalition, TFA and KGM as W1N's enemies. Each working seperately. Then the coalition is split into tribes which work together.

Btw, how are KGM? What's the stats on them, have they been fighting you guys for months or are they like a new tribe?

DeletedUser

If W1N need to include 2 tribes who are not working with the coalition to beef up there stats, then let them........

DeletedUser

If W1N need to include 2 tribes who are not working with the coalition to beef up there stats, then let them........

Ok, so they are not working with the coalition, but they are fighting W1N so maybe we should say "These are the stats of all tribes currently engaged in wars with W1N" Will that make ya happy?

DeletedUser589

lol, dont include them and we are still winning, i fail to see your arguement here?

But we will of course include them. We know how close you all work so why not?

DeletedUser

lol, dont include them and we are still winning, i fail to see your arguement here?

But we will of course include them. We know how close you all work so why not?

I'd say the fact I don't even know who those 2 tribes are says how much we are working with them.

The argument is that your stats are not nearly as good without those 2. Yes you are still winning, but the battle is much closer.

@ Judge - Yes, you can happily state these are the tribes fighting W1N, but to claim we are all working together against you is wrong

DeletedUser

Read this thread title, it's "Is It really W1N vs The World?", the title isn't W1N v the Coalition so the stats are correct.

DeletedUser

So you're argument for using TFA in the stats is that they used to be connected to Fire?

Indeed. FIRE are essentially the good players of EXP concentrated. TFA are the deadweight they shed. Think of TFA as FIRE's cocoon. Its a pointless rotting thing, but no one can argue against the fact that it was a part of FIRE and still remains a posession of FIRE.

Also, we have first hand proof that FIRE has sits in TFA so do'nt talk nonsense to me, cause they do have links with FIRE.

DeletedUser1189

Anyone who was a former member of EXP is an enemy. Just cause they all went running to different tribes does not mean we stop the hunt. This isint tribalhugs, this is war.

DeletedUser

Anyone who was a former member of EXP is an enemy. Just cause they all went running to different tribes does not mean we stop the hunt. This isint tribalhugs, this is war.

Which is fine. However, that doesn't mean TFA are part of the coalition, just because they fire split from them. Granted they're both your enemies, but they're not both working in the Coalition.

DeletedUser

fire is working in the coalition, and fire are sitting members in tfa , hello... support can be shifted etc.. the whole 10 yards. they are in the coalition without anyone to present them :)

DeletedUser4389

Because they're not part of the coalition. As I have already stated, yes they are fighting W1N, however not as part of the coalition.

To put it into context, think of it as the coalition, TFA and KGM as W1N's enemies. Each working seperately. Then the coalition is split into tribes which work together.

Btw, how are KGM? What's the stats on them, have they been fighting you guys for months or are they like a new tribe?

KGM were fighting w1n for a lot longer than any of you will ever last, even surrounded by w1n and shafted by its so called allies they managed to hold off against w1n for many months and even had some gains against us. You would do well to learn from that fact. KGM eventually died due to their leader having a real life accident which took him out of the game for 3 months.

Just because they weren't part of your "club" doesn't mean that they were not fighting tooth and nail against w1n and for certain muppets to sit there and think that their overall contribution to the world and holding w1n off in certain areas for months doesnt count, is a bloody insult to their memory.

One thing that KGM always stood for was honour and integrity even in their most dark days they looked after their own and stood by each other, which is one thing being in this so called "club" will never have.

Certain tribal leaders of W1 should have listened to Kaelic and his guys a lot sooner and you would never have had this issue you are all now facing.

Yes I am a KGM fanboy but with good reason as I have been fighting them for nearly 9 months! And they were very good.

DeletedUser1942

^^^ I agree.

Had some very good members, and a very loyal, hard working leadership - did do extremely well in the circumstances, the coalition and the other tribes were fighting should take note, as for a long time, KGM did keep W1N at bay, and put up a good fight, despite there size.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well here are some recent updates of the war, of how its going, and a little map added down below, of the conquers positioning.

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK
Players:

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 07/06/2010 18:09:03

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 84
Difference: 110

Side 1: