Side 2: 80
Difference: 306

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,368,160
Side 2: 738,135
Difference: 2,630,025

chart

I even left out KGM so Chubbs couldnt moan!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

Because they're not part of the coalition. As I have already stated, yes they are fighting W1N, however not as part of the coalition.

To put it into context, think of it as the coalition, TFA and KGM as W1N's enemies. Each working seperately. Then the coalition is split into tribes which work together.

Btw, how are KGM? What's the stats on them, have they been fighting you guys for months or are they like a new tribe?

well more fool them, if they have the same enermy why not work with the other tribes, im glad to see W1N up against alot of tribes, it reminds me of some noob tribe in w2 ;) go W1N world domination baby!

edit: can some1 please rim chubbs? for me, please????

DeletedUser4389

well more fool them, if they have the same enermy why not work with the other tribes, im glad to see W1N up against alot of tribes, it reminds me of some noob tribe in w2 ;) go W1N world domination baby!

edit: can some1 please rim chubbs? for me, please????

KGM were fighting W1N from October and tried to raise an army against W1N, but all the other tribes which are now the "club" refused as they were too scared and basically wanted to play tribal hugs with W1N. Now it has come back and bite them all and KGM are no longer in the way of W1N.

KGM are dead, they died a glorious death fighting W1N and now only scraps of their "Kingdom" remain. As I said earlier the so called "club" members should have listened to Kaelic when they had the chance instead of burying their heads in the sand and pretending it wasn't their problem. Then they compounded the problem by cutting off the survival line KGM tried to create to get to the rim. They deserve all they get.

PS Some posts seem to have gone "missing" in this thread :|

DeletedUser5333

W1N from October 2009 and W1N family in June 2010 are a different beast altogether. World 1 in late 2009 was counterbalanced between W1N, CHE!! & EXP with some other large tribes also around. Since then we have had the dissolution of EXP into smaller tribes and the W1N & Che merge. W1N is now a tribe as large as the current number 2&3 combined. You can keep glorifying KGM all you like in an attempt to make the tribes of today seem inferior but its not really comparable.

Also I don't really know why people are still talking about TFA when they have less than a million points in that tribe.

DeletedUser4389

W1N from October 2009 and W1N family in June 2010 are a different beast altogether. World 1 in late 2009 was counterbalanced between W1N, CHE!! & EXP with some other large tribes also around. Since then we have had the dissolution of EXP into smaller tribes and the W1N & Che merge. W1N is now a tribe as large as the current number 2&3 combined. You can keep glorifying KGM all you like in an attempt to make the tribes of today seem inferior but its not really comparable.

Also I don't really know why people are still talking about TFA when they have less than a million points in that tribe.

The fact is the tribes of today are inferior to KGM and always will be, they are cowards who backstabbed KGM and its members, then decided to strike at them when W1N finally broke the back of KGM. TR for example decided to start nobling KGM members as soon as it was obvious they were on the retreat from W1N. Bearing in mind KGM had always acted towards every tribe (other than W1N) with honour and integrity, Kaelic predicted exactly what is happening now and warned all the leaders of the large tribes that unless the tribes took a stand there and then W1N would be unstoppable.... Now look what is happening.

And for reference KGM were still fighting W1N up till a few weeks ago until Redfella/Gurkha/Elfazzo/Kaelic quit or joined W1N as these guys were Kaelic's core team and were very good at defence and also running a sneaky train or two. So yes KGM are more than comparable with todays "Club" and kicked a lot more W1N than the whole of this current club combined!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 1
Difference: 96

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FIRE F.P.B
Players:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 6
Difference: 66

chart

DeletedUser589

Nice stats Ade, lets check the coalitions

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK Flux FIRE TFA AK KA F.P.B
Players:

Side 1: 312
Side 2: 38
Difference: 274

chart

Side 1: 2,646,192
Side 2: 343,903
Difference: 2,302,289

chart

I dont care who you are and how anti-W1N you are! Those are some interesting stats!!

Side 1:
Tribes: W1N W1N. T4H T4H-W =T4H= UDog IWL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TR TR. KnK Flux FIRE TFA AK KA F.P.B
Players:

Side 1: 558
Side 2: 97
Difference: 461

chart

Side 1: 4,780,693
Side 2: 808,554
Difference: 3,972,139

chart

DeletedUser

Very impressive stats. Id be interested to know where the majority of the nobling has taken place.

DeletedUser589

Anti-Shaft made a map to show it. See if I can get him to do an updated one for everyone to see

DeletedUser4389

Ooops

Also add that there have been lots of barbs suddenly appear so looks like some TR members are quitting when faced with the W1N onslaught :D

DeletedUser

Anti-Shaft made a map to show it. See if I can get him to do an updated one for everyone to see

i will do one tomorrow at night if possible, it would be really hard to add all those tribes, as they go vice versa and eventually ull have about 30 markers or more to place . but will try to do it ^_^

DeletedUser

well i know thers was 3x 1.5m players in FIRE that are incative and being eaten up by W1N/Udog, and before people say FIRE should Internal them i know.. im just pointing it out thats all ^-^