Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seeing the rest of his tribe, the names etc, hard to even think it's a fake -.-

DeletedUser

my Buddie kill zone is having having panic attacks!!!

kill zone response to me telling he is back on msn!

kyron says:
*JAMM
*lol

★****** MarkyBoy ****☆ (wmd) says:
*yes

kyron says:
*serious?

★****** MarkyBoy ****☆ (wmd) says:
*he come BACK
*HES IN WORLD 2
*I MEAN

kyron says:
*Noooooooooooo

it took him 10 mins to message me back....

Jamm if your reading this, i want you 2 know that you nearly killed my best friend!

DeletedUser4

[tt]I really cannot understand why everyone is so scared of Jamm.....I thought you would be pleased that you have a good settings world that is bringing back players who have previously quit....I know im happy to see some new blood[/tt]

DeletedUser4147

You say some new blood, but really it's old blood.

tbh i couldn't care less anyway. Jamm is amazing, you can't take taht from him, but in all honesty what was the last world he played? He hasn't played for soem time, and so he might not be as good as he was now.

And even if he is, no-one is unstoppable, everyone has a limit to where you ca push them untill tehy crack, or in this case, to how many nukes they can take before they lose it all

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You say some new blood, but really it's old blood.

tbh i couldn't care less anyway. Jamm is amazing, you can't take taht from him, but in all honesty what was the last world he played? He hasn't played for soem time, and so he might not be as good as he was now.

And even if he is, no-one is unstoppable, everyone has a limit to where you ca push them untill tehy crack, or in this case, to how many nukes they can take before they lose it all

His last world was W33.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

You do not know Jam!?

Me neither, who is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.