Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Apparently an awesome player who put me on his ignore list on w33 >:)

DeletedUser

He is was a great player. Well respected back on .net, and even here. But past experience never guarantees success, so it'll be great to see how he does.

DeletedUser

He shall be having some fun :p
Look at his 7x7. How dense is it? 34 player villages there!
480|424

DeletedUser

who is this jamm person?

Hmmm I thought you would know who he is :| given who you are :p(no idea if its a secret)

also ya jamm is back, so is a number of other old great players who have yet to be found.

DeletedUser

Notice it's in italics buddy. Not necessarily proper English, but this isn't English class. I meant it to be read as if "is" was stroked out. As in:

He is was a good player.

it had the effect of he is/was a good player on me

i dont think i played in any worlds with jamm lol so i wonder if all these greats will end up in the same tribe or against each other ???

DeletedUser

it had the effect of he is/was a good player on me

i dont think i played in any worlds with jamm lol so i wonder if all these greats will end up in the same tribe or against each other ???
To be honest most of the "greats" are in two tribes from what I have seen, RA=> Old legends; Intro=> New legends.

DeletedUser

Good to see more tw legends coming back.

I look forward to competing with them and seeing if they can keep up with the new bread of top players. ;)

Ps: ignore spelling!- mobile

DeletedUser

Okay so jamm is back. So what ? Honestly, get off the bandwagon.
The perpetual hero worship of a guy who's just testing the waters of an addiction again is just plain annoying to read and im pretty sure pretty annoying for him as well. Especially considering that 9 out of 10 people who deify him haven't actually spoken to him. many havetn even played the same world as him.

DeletedUser

Window has Red in it so even if the rest are good he equals enuff noobness on the scale to make the rest of them noobs to o_O jk red

DeletedUser

Jamm? Is it the guy who wrote the guide that has many animals? That makes me half of a good player! And he speaks a weird language...slus and noles

DeletedUser

If anybody tells me what slus and noles are you can have my vills when I quit. :)

DeletedUser

He shall be having some fun :p
Look at his 7x7. How dense is it? 34 player villages there!
480|424

some people get all the bloody luck

im really looking forward to watching window and RA square off, cos despite all the hoorah about Jamm/Thar/Russki there are some more than capable players in Window

im almost disappointed they are in the same K, would have made things very different were if one of them had been say k45

in any case, this is turning into a wet dream of worlds for me, really looking forward to it

DeletedUser1508

some people get all the bloody luck

im really looking forward to watching window and RA square off, cos despite all the hoorah about Jamm/Thar/Russki there are some more than capable players in Window

im almost disappointed they are in the same K, would have made things very different were if one of them had been say k45

in any case, this is turning into a wet dream of worlds for me, really looking forward to it

Nuh uh. As soon as RA gets near us we are going to jump out the... you guessed it... Window. This is because we fail already :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.