Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

so exactly how far down the line of hero worship am i? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Right, I know there a lot of good players here, but can we please stop with the pointless attention whoring posts? I am yet to see some good threads and PnP here.

DeletedUser

Right, I know there a lot of good players here, but can we please stop with the pointless attention whoring posts? I am yet to see some good threads and PnP here.

Not much intelligent to discuss, though I suppose we could talk about the fact that it seems as though the growth rate of the world was altered to felicitate closer villages at a slower influx of people, given that after what 3 or 4 days, excuse my ignorance as to the exact time I just joined I am still in a core K.

Or the fact that these barbs grow mighty quickly in comparison to what I normally see. But in all honesty not much going on, the main tribes aren't your normal spam tribes disbanding people, there are not too many n00bs about, we have no interesting mails, or at least I dont. No random nubs going around disbanding tribes cause the cool kids on the block do it. We have a bunch of egotistical good players located quite close to each other, so in the interests of keeping P&P alive let them talk about themselves.

DeletedUser1508

Take. That. Back.

I am too a pointwhore.

Saying I'm not is both rude and uncalled for.

:lol:

*cringe* Don't take my points away, please :icon_sad:

Funny thing is, you joke about it, I don't.

DeletedUser

I bet you Nauz taught you that. :p

Never listen to Nauz, I hear he is recruiting someone to be his next ego...

DeletedUser

Whereas the previous group I mentioned does not have a clear leader Jamm is practically an unquestionable leader of the planning one.

Do not be so certain. ;)

Although, I suppose you said, "an", not, "the," so maybe you are correct :)

shu-wing!
8============================================================================================D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4809

Oh huh. Mr. Jamm is like... Id say prolly 18 spaces away from me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.