Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ohhh.... I heard about how good is this jamm but never see it. If this jamm is really good, well I hope he will stick in this world and still can kick ass. There's a lot of good players now, 60's is not the same in 2k.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If this jamm is really good

There's no if. If as Pervis stated that 9 out of ten of the people in this thread have not spoken to Jamm or played with him, then I'd be the tenth guy, it's really not a question as to if he's good, it's a question as to whether he plays actively enough for others to recognize him being so.

DeletedUser

it's a question as to whether he plays actively enough for others to recognize him being so.

Maybe, or he made something in the past that made him this famous (or everyone just going with the flow). But past is different from present or future. Will see how he goes in this world.

DeletedUser4809

Well I guess I'll keep yall updated? He's basically my neighbor

DeletedUser

Well I guess I'll keep yall updated? He's basically my neighbor

So you're either going to quit completely and go to another world or restart after he punishes you for the bad misfortune of landing in his 7x7(10x10, maybe 15x15 or 20x20). Or you are going to be nobled if he decides you're going to be the one to build his 2nd village for him. Since there is no morale you won't be lucky enough to slide under the radar and somehow become his morale basher.

DeletedUser4809

Hahh you sound so optimistic. Nah, I mean im not close enough to be a target for a while now. But Im close enough to see whats up n stuff.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Maybe, or he made something in the past that made him this famous (or everyone just going with the flow).

No. Not maybe. Jamm is quite likely the best startup player on .net and hands down understands the games mechanics better than any[/b[] other player.

iherduliekmudkipz said:
Nah, I mean im not close enough to be a target for a while now.

I beg to differ. You are in prime noble target range.

DeletedUser

No. Not maybe. Jamm is quite likely the best startup player on .net and hands down understands the games mechanics better than any[/b[] other player.

Well, the way you talk about him, now I can imagine how good he really is. Maybe your in love with him? *sarcasm* :lol:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, the way you talk about him, now I can imagine how good he really is. Maybe your in love with him? *sarcasm* :lol:

I think it is more like respect for a quality player whom I have had the honor playing with.

DeletedUser4774

The former, in a 6 member tribe together. Thargoran, russki, purple predator, and tracey were in it as well .

well, it was a speed round with a lot of other great ones: Baldhor, purpleicous, ... well around 1 to 1,5 douzen good players and a couple of bad ones who can follow orders. Basically auskilla had asked for our return to STW.

It lasted for around 2-3 days till everybody started quitting due to boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.