Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well, it was a speed round with a lot of other great ones: Baldhor, purpleicous, ... well around 1 to 1,5 douzen good players and a couple of bad ones who can follow orders. Basically auskilla had asked for our return to STW.

It lasted for around 2-3 till everybody started quitting due to boredom.

Ahhh, no mention of me? I was #1 too. :(

DeletedUser4809

well, it was a speed round with a lot of other great ones: Baldhor, purpleicous, ... well around 1 to 1,5 douzen good players and a couple of bad ones who can follow orders. Basically auskilla had asked for our return to STW.

It lasted for around 2-3 days till everybody started quitting due to boredom.
sup neighbor :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score

It lasted for around 2-3 days till everybody started quitting due to boredom.

Were 18 people.

Me
Amieon
peace_out
You
Thargoran
chucklefang
Childs
Purple
Sami
Pervis
KBK
Shyroh
CiT
Tracey
Huggles

and I seem to be mising three, but were three more. Tribe lasted more like 2 weeks though, not 2 days. World was intended to last a month but after 10ish days rank 6 had tripled rank 7 and there was little need to play.

DeletedUser

Somehow, Jamm has overtaken me after 1 day, I had a 2 day headstart. I was expecting this, but not quite to quickly.

DeletedUser

I know, he's on 200 points already!

But then, have you seen how many people he is surrounded by. 7/8 of his adjacent spaces have been filled. Easy pickings for such an experienced player and a real boost if used well.

DeletedUser

I know, he's on 200 points already!

But then, have you seen how many people he is surrounded by. 7/8 of his adjacent spaces have been filled. Easy pickings for such an experienced player and a real boost if used well.

Thats nothing special :icon_confused:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Thats nothing special :icon_confused:

Hmm, it's not bad, but, it's kinda true.

22/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 1 +274 =1 - - -
21/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 86 +114 =1 - - -
20/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 768 55 1 - - -

Tjhat shows me having 274 at end of day 3, he's on day 3.

DeletedUser4748

Hmm, it's not bad, but, it's kinda true.

22/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 1 +274 =1 - - -
21/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 86 +114 =1 - - -
20/10/2009 ulciscor INTRO 768 55 1 - - -

Tjhat shows me having 274 at end of day 3, he's on day 3.

Wow you really enjoy involving yourself in every topic there is... Do you have a life outside Tw?

But yeah Jamm Appears to be doing well, only time will tell if he is a top contender. With the villages he is surrounded by and the inactivity in his area he will sure to be within the top 40 in a day or two.

DeletedUser

Wow you really enjoy involving yourself in every topic there is... Do you have a life outside Tw?

But yeah Jamm Appears to be doing well, only time will tell if he is a top contender. With the villages he is surrounded by and the inactivity in his area he will sure to be within the top 40 in a day or two.
How can it be? A lone ranger stands up against the massive uprising of egomaniacs and their fanboys in these forums? Hats off to you sir. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

How can it be? A lone ranger stands up against the massive uprising of egomaniacs and their fanboys in these forums? Hats off to you sir. :icon_wink:

You, sir, are a true intellectual.

DeletedUser

Russki your analysis of this post disappoints me. I tend never to give any credence to anyone who would questions someone's life. I feel as though it is a cheap cop out. The refuse of one without an argument. There are two ways to look at it, either he is wrong in which case it is merely an inflammatory post and insulting. Or it is true, I suppose a scenario which is often ignored.

Personally within this game, I suppose I come across as an easy person to confide in which surprises me given my normal mode of speaking out here, but people who have had tough times in their lives have come to tw and well escaped I suppose would be the best word to describe it. I digress either way the implicating events are unknown to you and even if someone were a "no-lifer" is that really something to poke fun at?

I suppose I am that of a dieing breed while I am sure my posts are not nice, I try not to attack the person, just their idea's. And the fact that you dont do that I find as a telling sign of the strength of your belief's.

@russki
And unless I failed to pick up on sarcasm I am truly disappointed that you would give credence to such a post. Anyway's as for the actual points russki has made I feel as though they are well counter to the view I would personally take of these fora. It is propaganda, I would not confuse positive propaganda/shinning the spot light on yourself as true egotism, it is and never was anything but an extension of the game.

-mattcurr

DeletedUser1508

@russki
And unless I failed to pick up on sarcasm I am truly disappointed that you would give credence to such a post. Anyway's as for the actual points russki has made I feel as though they are well counter to the view I would personally take of these fora. It is propaganda, I would not confuse positive propaganda/shinning the spot light on yourself as true egotism, it is and never was anything but an extension of the game.

-mattcurr

I do believe I picked up a trace of sarcasm in russki's post... In fact, more than a trace. I may be wrong though :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Can everyone please focus his attention back on pervie again...please! He seems to miss that, a lot.

lol, I nearly fell off my chair after reading that.:lol:

Nauz does have a huge ego and does often bring up how good he is whenever he gets a chance, you would be right in saying that. but then the 2nd part was just idiotic of yourself.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

...I tend never to give any credence to anyone who would questions someone's life. I feel as though it is a cheap cop out. The refuse of one without an argument. There are two ways to look at it, either he is wrong in which case it is merely an inflammatory post and insulting. Or it is true, I suppose a scenario which is often ignored...

Its not only unnecessary (there is no reason, at any point, whatsoever, to bring someone's personal life into this game, unless openly invited into it) and rude (its an insult, plain and simple), but its a logical fallacy. In most cases (not this one, however) its a red herring, drawing your attention away from the real argument. However, in all cases, its a prime example of argumentum ad hominem: trying to demean him as a person, and hence, lower the worth of his words.

So he's egotistical... So what? A) It's a game. B) He has the skill to back up what he says.
In short, matt, I completely agree with what you said, just felt this nagging desire (I'm sure alcohol had a little bit to do with it) to add more to what you said.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha.

Sorry, but that truly is epic.

Something had to be said... I've only visited this forum about 4 times since the world opened and everytime I have seen some post or another by Nauz about himself...

Maybe we have a new Perv jamm :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

In Nauzhror's defence, often when he brings himself up is when he comparing someone to something else. And who should he use other than himself? Obviously he knows what he did better than what anyone else did, and therefore will use himself in the comparison.

And on that note, he is very egotistical, but is that a bad thing? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.