Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In no way did I personally mention it was a bad thing, I just find it entertaining that someone mentioned it.

Besides, I'm not exactly one to be advocating modesty.... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nauz does have a huge ego and does often bring up how good he is whenever he gets a chance, you would be right in saying that. but then the 2nd part was just idiotic of yourself.:icon_rolleyes:

Nauz has an Ego ??????? never noticed lol but hey how many of you actually talk to Him lol
i talk to him quite a bit and i find he knows whats going on around the worlds an people say he has a big ego blah blah blah its not a crime an can be quite good plus due to knowing wats going on he can brag and is usually right about it

for the second part he pops on and off during work sometimes and half the time he doesnt remember convo due to having gone out and came back drunk and then hops on tw and still does well o_O plus he is an insomniac and uses alarm clocks though out the night o_O

p.s im not sure about the alarm clocks

DeletedUser

Sasuke, as long as he can keep it up and limit the *oops i fell asleep again!* to the minimum noone will mind the fact he has an ego. But if some of us hear *ah, i only fell as i didn't set a sitter* we find it a bit ironic, and hence the somewhat mixed feelings.

DeletedUser

Sasuke, as long as he can keep it up and limit the *oops i fell asleep again!* to the minimum noone will mind the fact he has an ego. But if some of us hear *ah, i only fell as i didn't set a sitter* we find it a bit ironic, and hence the somewhat mixed feelings.

Nauz has a hard time contemplating co playing lol and quite a few players dislike sitters more lol but yea i understand your statment lolhe was like i hope the sitter doesnt drop me 3 places before i think and if you set someone sit they dont have to do it. Ie i wasnt on far an age this arvo an was sitting alot of players but my grandad was in hospital an i couldnt find another sitter so they missed out a few hours but if they dis like what i done then they can play well i dont sit there offline times lol so fair enuff Rev

DeletedUser

He he everyone knows Nauz has an ego and this thread is feeding it overtime . Being talked about so much in a thread about Jamm is an achievement in itself.
I'm still loving the Jamm sig.
Nuke um I laughed at you nearly falling of your chair :lol: I can just imagine you laughing your head off at that :icon_rolleyes:
Matt <3 mature post , and totally agree with you, I speak to a lot of people who are escaping something by playing Tribal Wars and some who use it to vent their RL problems out on other people .
Either way Nauz wouldn't be Nauz without his ego , I don't mind people with ego as long as they have the skill to back it up , it's an attractive feature actually , maybe thats why it winds the guys up .
Theres a difference between tongue in cheek ego and blatent cockiness or delusion. Some people find being egotistical amusing , some who do it are genuinely arragant and ignorant and some are just plain deluded.
I do not find Nauz to be at all arragant or cocky one on one and he's not deluded so therefore find his ego fun. <3

Lisa <3

DeletedUser1508

Get over it people. One player... yay. Ok, one good player... Yay with a capital.

But really, look at jamm's growth with perspective. I had a quick look on TW stats, and hoang.ngeim has had a slightly higher growth rate as jamm, actually similar when accounting for when in the day they started. Sure, this would put jamm in the top 5 at least, but so what? It's nothing special, 5 people are already in the top 5... :icon_rolleyes: I don't see anyone running around screaming about them.
Also remember that some areas are a lot better than others for startup, so there are probably many people that could do what hoang and jamm have done, if given exactly similar circumstances.

So maybe it is time to stop holding jamm in a deity status, and realise that he is just another person trying to play a game he enjoys. Sure he is good at it, but he is hardly 'godlike'.

Think on it.

DeletedUser

/me thinks people are jealous of Jamms fame..

na i dont o_O reds not really the egotistical kinda guy i jus think hes geting annoyed how everyone is acting lol he is probably like theres so many good people in this world y make the topic about jamm kinda mood not jealous

DeletedUser4774

I still haven't figured out why everyone is saying I have such a good starting position. No greys anywhere near me and lots of nearby villages also means a higher chance of someone else farming those few greys further away.

Now that everyone is out of protection, hell yes, it's perfect, but protection ended like 16 hours ago.

As for the growth rate. There is a maximum you can do and if you are active all the time and go for the right decisions you don't deviate too much from that. Hoang obviously has a coplayer and is going for a HQ rush at the moment, which I would have done too in his situation. Catching him will be impossible for me.

Well, i'm quite happy there is quite a few players who know how to play in the first few days nowadays. Congratulation to hoang for a great start.

DeletedUser

Jamm you of all people should know having a coplayer is not required to do well...

DeletedUser4774

In the first 3 days - either a coplayer or a sitter. those 8 sleeping hours throw you back a lot in the first 3 days...later it's no problem at all, when you can queue for longer times and send your troops out on longer farm runs over night.

DeletedUser

As for the growth rate. There is a maximum you can do and if you are active all the time and go for the right decisions you don't deviate too much from that. Hoang obviously has a coplayer and is going for a HQ rush at the moment, which I would have done too in his situation. Catching him will be impossible for me.

Well, i'm quite happy there is quite a few players who know how to play in the first few days nowadays. Congratulation to hoang for a great start.

Hoang prob doesnt have a co but a sitter id geuss by the amount of different people he sits
and yea there are quite a few good starters. i find the start to be the funest but am still learning although the learning never stops

DeletedUser1508

/me thinks people are jealous of Jamms fame..

Sure, I would like to be held in such regard. But it seems a little blown out of proportion to me...

And jamm, I never did say that you had a brilliant startup position. However, there are definitely worse ones... largely due to the amount of competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.