Jamm, Is he back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4774

well, if you are willing to set the alarm clock over night that of course changes things, but it affects your real life, at least mine, even more than TW allready does (one of the main reasons I quit .net)

DeletedUser

Btw everyone, when I said I think people are jealous of Jamms fame, I didn't only mean Reduaram :S..

DeletedUser

well, if you are willing to set the alarm clock over night that of course changes things, but it affects your real life, at least mine, even more than TW allready does (one of the main reasons I quit .net)

i know wat you mean jus 4 hours in the arvo is to much time that tw an skype take up of my life and dew to liking start up you need to be real active

DeletedUser4774

At least this thread went to rank 1 in no time.

Well, I have played for around 40 hours in the last 3 days and thus realized I'm way to addicted to stay here. I'll guess I'll follow my own guide and what worked in .net has to work here now.

And in the end there is tons of good players that replace me pretty well. Purple, Thargoran, lardi, even nauzhror, hoang and pervie and tons of others.

Goodbye .uk, I won't be able to read the replies here, so there is no need to wish me well.

Jamm

DeletedUser

Hmmm...

Well...

That was...

Unexpected...

He'll probably just come back under an alias and dominate everyone.

:)

DeletedUser282

At least this thread went to rank 1 in no time.

Well, I have played for around 40 hours in the last 3 days and thus realized I'm way to addicted to stay here. I'll guess I'll follow my own guide and what worked in .net has to work here now.

And in the end there is tons of good players that replace me pretty well. Purple, Thargoran, lardi, even nauzhror, hoang and pervie and tons of others.

Goodbye .uk, I won't be able to read the replies here, so there is no need to wish me well.

Jamm

Good luck in RL.

DeletedUser

I eat for a while and I find jamm quit and is banned.

w3 just flipped and went mad. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

If he doesn't log back into his forum account, his ending will be epic:

General Information
  • Last Activity: Today 13:37
  • Referrals: 0

Leaving at 13:37 is pretty cool...

DeletedUser

General Information

wat an ending time how l33t

DeletedUser

General Information

Sorry, I may be missing something here, but what is significant about this number?

DeletedUser

[th]There was enough spamming while Jamm still was playing, now it's time for me to close the thread.

The thread's subject is outdated now and the question:

"Jamm, Is he back?" could be answered: "Yes, he was! Now he's gone again." I'll close this thread now and the rest of you should focus on more recent issues. Any further discussion about Jamm's short intermezzo in UK should go to the off-topic section of this forums.[/th]

Status
Not open for further replies.