Difference: 89

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,136,014
Side 2: 248,758
Difference: 887,256

chart

DeletedUser

Oh Thunder, I give you credit for your takes (albeit, studying the inactivity charts and then launching, doesn't take much, just lucky for you guys it seems its always our frontliners who go inactive, where as your inactives are miles back)

but somehow, now you feel the need to include those that have been kicked for inactivity, when that wasn't allowed when Jbox did it previously, you guys need to make your minds up, or is it just when it suits.....

DeletedUser

Just to add, all in all, RK are doing very well at the moment and are in the ascendency (only while we sort some inactivity issues ;) )

would love to see the Stats from the start, including all tribes involved since the start (i.e THE, THE1, AKP, v Jbox & FATE) but I don't think its possible

DeletedUser

Oh Thunder, I give you credit for your takes (albeit, studying the inactivity charts and then launching, doesn't take much, just lucky for you guys it seems its always our frontliners who go inactive, where as your inactives are miles back)

but somehow, now you feel the need to include those that have been kicked for inactivity, when that wasn't allowed when Jbox did it previously, you guys need to make your minds up, or is it just when it suits.....

There you go with the inactives again, seriously start playing a new tune? :icon_rolleyes: Why do you think your frontline goes inactive? I think its a question you guys need to seriously answer as JBOX have gone downhill quite a lot lately, esp after the failure OP last Thursday... We've actually not got many inactives, just account merges to cover more time zones :icon_wink:

Hey I never said it wasn't allowed to include - didn't you previously add them all together with the ones that were kicked as well? So its essentially the same as you have done...

As for Tommy - looks very much inactive when he went and joined another tribe :lol: Or does that translate as, 'He had a RL, left the sit, JBOX couldn't be bothered watching his account/it started losing villages = let kick him?' Nice way to treat members and lose ground even faster!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering half the tribe is being sat now, i hope inactivity isn't going to be used as an excuse against clever attacking. A quick look at the stats of certain players shows little point growth yet OD growth, sure sign of a lazy sitter in my eyes

DeletedUser

@bergkamp1010

Pointless drivel post, are you just trying to increase your post count?

If a player has fully built villas, and is attacking / being attacked, why would there be much points growth, there is nothing to build apart from walls. Sure sign of late game in my eye's.

@Thunderhorse

You could look at Tommy from a different perspective. If he cant be bothered to defend his account himself, why does he expect to be able to drop the sit on others to defend. Nice way for a tribe member to treat his tribe mates.

At the end of the day tribal wars is a game, and if people dont want to play the whole aspect of the game, they should bugger off, as other players shouldnt have to carry them which impacts their own enjoyment of the game.

I certainly will never sit indoors all weekend defending someone elses account so they can go off and do family stuff that I then can't. Been there done that, and wont be going back, sitting is for holidays & important occasions, a player that abuses the sit function or magically has RL issues when being opped adds no value to a tribe.

DeletedUser

As for Tommy - looks very much inactive when he went and joined another tribe :lol: Or does that translate as, 'He had a RL, left the sit, JBOX couldn't be bothered watching his account/it started losing villages = let kick him?' Nice way to treat members and lose ground even faster!

Think Battleaxe summed it up, Tommy was being sat as he was away for a few days, he then came back a day later than planned, logged in, seen he was under attack and logged out within 2 minutes, resetting a sitter.

As Battleaxe said, why should someone else give up their time to defend his account, when he obviously can't be bothered, hence the decision was taking to kick.

I believe he has logged back in once or twice, given I have had a few incomings from him.

You'll have noticed (as I know how much RK love to study the stats) that I have kicked a few recently, and will continue to do so.

If we end up rank 2, with 30 active players, so be it, much better than rank 1 with a tribe full of inactives for RK to pick up in the stats and munch on :)

DeletedUser

Think Battleaxe summed it up, Tommy was being sat as he was away for a few days, he then came back a day later than planned, logged in, seen he was under attack and logged out within 2 minutes, resetting a sitter.

As Battleaxe said, why should someone else give up their time to defend his account, when he obviously can't be bothered, hence the decision was taking to kick.

I believe he has logged back in once or twice, given I have had a few incomings from him.

You'll have noticed (as I know how much RK love to study the stats) that I have kicked a few recently, and will continue to do so.

If we end up rank 2, with 30 active players, so be it, much better than rank 1 with a tribe full of inactives for RK to pick up in the stats and munch on :)

I thought the whole idea of the sitter function was to look after other peoples accounts? Surely there must be people that a sat account can be juggled between, its what happens in RK, so is Ash21 going to be kicked next? I do love how you make the recent stat posting by us into a dig (with kicks), pardon myself in thinking that you brought up the kicking of players and even went to the trouble of working out the exact stats based on it? Rather hypocritical to say the least.

At the end of the day the stats are just stats, the real truth in the matter is that the gap between JBOX and RK has closed rapidly, and from current trend will continue to do so I reckon. Bergs had some nice convos on skype with a few members of JBOX recently, really has highlighted the extend of your sat accounts/inactives, of course they could be just feeding us a line, but something tells me it is true.

DeletedUser

I do love how someone can read a post, but then, for some reason, not understand a single word of it. Must be cool to be able to blindly read and digest only the bits that you want to.

DeletedUser

I thought the whole idea of the sitter function was to look after other peoples accounts? Surely there must be people that a sat account can be juggled between, its what happens in RK, so is Ash21 going to be kicked next? I do love how you make the recent stat posting by us into a dig (with kicks), pardon myself in thinking that you brought up the kicking of players and even went to the trouble of working out the exact stats based on it? Rather hypocritical to say the least.

At the end of the day the stats are just stats, the real truth in the matter is that the gap between JBOX and RK has closed rapidly, and from current trend will continue to do so I reckon. Bergs had some nice convos on skype with a few members of JBOX recently, really has highlighted the extend of your sat accounts/inactives, of course they could be just feeding us a line, but something tells me it is true.

Your right, the sitter function is to look after peoples accounts, and we do.

However, when that is abused, it will not be tolerated. I say again, if a player can not be bothered to play himself, or even ask for a sitter with a valid reason (or even ask at all, rather than simply set another player), then it will not be tolerated.

What I won't have, is a player who doesn't play sat there and just let the enemy noble him, this was not the only reason for dismissal, his account was a shambles, for example, He had about 10D sitting in RK villages, while RK were nobling him, they had been there for about a week (after some failed noble attempts) That to me is just not good enough.

so what do I do, give up mine (or someone elses) time to sort out his account (which we had been doing) or leave him in the tribe and try to noble him out internally before RK do, knowing he could come back at any time for a look around, or kick him , and let him be...

Stats are stats, to be honest, I am neither up nor down about them, I will be worried when the gains you make are running into the 100's against our active players.

oh and for your information, we currently now have 3 sits, all 3 are on holiday. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Your right, the sitter function is to look after peoples accounts, and we do.

However, when that is abused, it will not be tolerated. I say again, if a player can not be bothered to play himself, or even ask for a sitter with a valid reason (or even ask at all, rather than simply set another player), then it will not be tolerated.

What I won't have, is a player who doesn't play sat there and just let the enemy noble him, this was not the only reason for dismissal, his account was a shambles, for example, He had about 10D sitting in RK villages, while RK were nobling him, they had been there for about a week (after some failed noble attempts) That to me is just not good enough.

so what do I do, give up mine (or someone elses) time to sort out his account (which we had been doing) or leave him in the tribe and try to noble him out internally before RK do, knowing he could come back at any time for a look around, or kick him , and let him be...

Stats are stats, to be honest, I am neither up nor down about them, I will be worried when the gains you make are running into the 100's against our active players.

oh and for your information, we currently now have 3 sits, all 3 are on holiday. :icon_cool:

Oh I fully agree, that people that abuse sits have no place in a tribe (however I don’t know if this example with him has gone on more than once or if it was a first time for him doing this), as for the player quality that’s another issue, and can be checked easily, with advice given to help people learn (if they are that bad why recruit them in the first place).

If you are going to highlight defence sitting in RK villages I can give you a list of other JBOX players that have defence currently in our villages (we’re not talking about single D villages either – you’d think people would notice there support being killed... when other JBOX nukes hit the village).

Pity then that most the people we hit frontline go inactive, otherwise we’d be game to put it to the test!

DeletedUser8782

This arguement can be solved with a simple TW phrase and it is 'this is Late Game for you'

DeletedUser

Familar pattern in the stats lately. And we expect it to continue. :)

Side 1:
Tribes: RK
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,058
Side 2: 2,177
Difference: 119
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 535
Side 2: 137
Difference: 398
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 16,893,532
Side 2: 19,159,445
Difference: 2,265,913
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,068,653
Side 2: 1,215,525
Difference: 3,853,128
chart

DeletedUser

hmm, I may be misreading, but Jbox are conquering more villages overall, thats strange

DeletedUser

hmm, I may be misreading, but Jbox are conquering more villages overall, thats strange

Well considering the vast majority are ex-JBOX players that hit delete or were kicked, there not really 'new' conquers are they?

DeletedUser

Fair enough, it was early, I was hungover, but it didn't make sense

DeletedUser

Familar pattern in the stats lately. And we expect it to continue. :)

The trend has not continued - stats since your last update

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: RK

Timeframe: 07/08/2011 00:00:00 to 31/08/2011 19:24:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,684
Side 2: 1,210
Difference: 474

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: