Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World'

DeletedUser4147

Funny observation though, since the renaming and return of me and berg things have been pretty even on both sides for what 2 or so months?

Now that AKP have merged into you, i think it would become more difficult to maintain an even line. A war which Jbox had been winnign by some 400 conquers has joined your ranks, if we keep up the pressure on those areas we can tip it further in our favour.

/will return to his internaling :lol:

DeletedUser

Nope, there definately were no timed-train attacks on that account. Perhaps there was a mini op between like 2-3 players or something as we do that all the time but there have been no large scale timed op with trains on the blev account. Ive been a baron here forever and i know well about every real "op" that happens.

Would have to agree with that to be fair. Wasn't any where near an op. That said, the losses fair outweighed the gains (at least for a few more months with amortisation).

Timmy

DeletedUser

Now that AKP have merged into you, i think it would become more difficult to maintain an even line. A war which Jbox had been winnign by some 400 conquers has joined your ranks, if we keep up the pressure on those areas we can tip it further in our favour.

Oh deary me

Side 1:
Tribes: , RK
Side 2:
Tribes: , JBOX

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81
Side 2: 0
Difference: 81

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 765,369
Side 2: 0
Difference: 765,369

chart

DeletedUser8782

Look like JBOX have taken a bit of a hammering in the past 24hours, well done RK :)

DeletedUser

Just to continue on this point.

Time that AKP disbanded and there duke joins RK:

green.png
shadycatJoined08th July 2011 - 22:17

Stats since they have been in our ranks:

Side 1:
Tribes: RK
Side 2:
Tribes: JBOX
Timeframe: 08/07/2011 22:17:00 to 16/07/2011 03:00:00
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 191
Side 2: 35
Difference: 156
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,780,957
Side 2: 321,196
Difference: 1,459,761
chart

Yup... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Yup, credit to you guys for picking off those accounts which are inactive.

It fairly helps the stats :`(

DeletedUser

Chubbs you love claiming everyone is inactive, now let's see is HMRC aka Timmy inactive? Nope recaps and D moving around. Cmjjj defence and renobles on way. Finlandia nukes and renoble attempts. Willzy looks pretty active to me as well with his D shifting about too. Oh and there are some renoble attmpts from Ironblev the day before our OP hit. The only account that was inactive (until sniping today) is Psychourgo, but you've got the sit to that again I guess.

Now why don't you give the inactive excuses a rest eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Id actually be very worried as a player in JBOX if you guys had this many inactive front line accounts, especially considering one of them is a duke. What have the rest of JBOX done, internal avoiding a fight or blow 100 odd nukes on a village without even taking a wall level off. Only player actualy trying anything is Ostry going after Petal think it's inactive :D

DeletedUser

Chubbs you love claiming everyone is inactive, now let's see is HMRC aka Timmy inactive? Nope recaps and D moving around. Cmjjj defence and renobles on way. Finlandia nukes and renoble attempts. Willzy looks pretty active to me as well with his D shifting about too. Oh and there are some renoble attmpts from Ironblev the day before our OP hit. The only account that was inactive (until sniping today) is Psychourgo, but you've got the sit to that again I guess.

Now why don't you give the inactive excuses a rest eh?

well given on Thursday & Friday I had willzy, phsycho and Iron blev sits and was not online for more than about 5 minutes on my own account, they were inactive.

Finlandias being internalled as there is no player, as you know

HMRC aka Timmy, wasn't and hasn't been online for a few days either

so, I'll give you cmjj who you managed to take 3 villages from, as noty being inactive.

I wasn't actually dissing you, but was being serious, you found our weak spots and hit them, unfortunatley for us, our weak spots are frontline accounts

DeletedUser

That's why Willzy put up a wee bit of a fight, and I'm assuming the reason he's still making me work for villas?

DeletedUser

well given on Thursday & Friday I had willzy, phsycho and Iron blev sits and was not online for more than about 5 minutes on my own account, they were inactive.

Finlandias being internalled as there is no player, as you know

HMRC aka Timmy, wasn't and hasn't been online for a few days either

so, I'll give you cmjj who you managed to take 3 villages from, as noty being inactive.

I wasn't actually dissing you, but was being serious, you found our weak spots and hit them, unfortunatley for us, our weak spots are frontline accounts

Ah a dukes privilege to be dumped with all the sits (been there done that), a rather sad state of affairs to say the least if no one else is willing to step up and sort the sits out. If as you say the weak spot are/is your front line accounts I would be very worried to be in JBOX just now, internalling by many (couldn't they take sits?), losing front line villages at a high rate is never a good recipe for morale.

Apologies if my previous posts sounded a tad aggressive.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to add the 'player being inactive' excuse is old and tiring. I'd like to propose that neither side uses it as picking off an enemies inactives only makes good warring sense...

DeletedUser

Was being the operative word? Or is it still you playing lazy defence against my lazy offence?

DeletedUser

for today = :(

as no doubt will have some tomorrow

but Willzy is alive and well, hes not a perma sit, thankfully