Jbox & Fate Vs 'The World'

DeletedUser

I'm guessing we have a new high score for defender of the day today :)

DeletedUser

I guess so pity we couldn't actually log into the account as sitter or himself due to an unknown error. Fair play for just firing everything at him, a luxury you can afford with double the villages I suppose. I did get my laugh for the day at the 11 noble/nuke combo to the same village though after 20 nukes.

DeletedUser

I guess so pity we couldn't actually log into the account as sitter or himself due to an unknown error. Fair play for just firing everything at him, a luxury you can afford with double the villages I suppose. I did get my laugh for the day at the 11 noble/nuke combo to the same village though after 20 nukes.

Everything? Don't make me chuckle. You and I both know that far from everything was thrown at that account.

Also, if you were unable to log into the account - how on earth did you/your tribe/your allies get wind of our nobling times so as to snipe them (smh)

DeletedUser

You do know the whole 4 day notice they were sniped however everything launched today we were unable to see or know about. I'll give you the mods convo if that will convince you?

Oh I think 80+ noble trains and the best part of 1600+ nukes is a fair sized effort to be honest.

It was a good OP don't get me wrong.

DeletedUser2330

Always frustrating when technical issues impact the game play.

Perhaps JBOX should attempt the same again next week to give RK another chance.

Mj

DeletedUser

80/1600 = 20

Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. To be fair I think the nuke figure is substantially lower - simply because I know what people are offering for re-launch, but hey.. if it felt like 1600 I'm a happy man ;)

DeletedUser

80/1600 = 20

Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. To be fair I think the nuke figure is substantially lower - simply because I know what people are offering for re-launch, but hey.. if it felt like 1600 I'm a happy man ;)

To be fair there was actually more than 80 trains going through what's landed report wise its over the 100 mark, looks like some people picked targets outside your OP. I know some villages had 25 nukes hit before a noble trains so the figures won't be too far out really :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Always frustrating when technical issues impact the game play.

Perhaps JBOX should attempt the same again next week to give RK another chance.

Mj

Oh by no means am I saying had it not happened would we have saved every village so the sarcasm is a little undue - it was a well done OP. We just couldn't do anything about any trains launched from 6 am onwards.

DeletedUser

To be fair there was actually more than 80 trains going through what's landed report wise its over the 100 mark, looks like some people picked targets outside your OP. I know some villages had 25 nukes hit before a noble trains so the figures won't be too far out really :icon_rolleyes:

With the knowledge that you yourself don't know what my op was I can assure you that no targets were picked outside of planning.

Its good to see some people committing vast amounts to our efforts. That number of nukes has the potential to clear a very healthy stack. I am however also aware of some nobles that were landing after only a few nukes so its very much a see-saw prediction that can only ever be made. At most I'd say 1k nukes were actually running.

Still - thanks for your compliments. Jbox look forwards to more in the future.

Timmy

DeletedUser

With the knowledge that you yourself don't know what my op was I can assure you that no targets were picked outside of planning.

Its good to see some people committing vast amounts to our efforts. That number of nukes has the potential to clear a very healthy stack. I am however also aware of some nobles that were landing after only a few nukes so its very much a see-saw prediction that can only ever be made. At most I'd say 1k nukes were actually running.

Still - thanks for your compliments. Jbox look forwards to more in the future.

Timmy

The nobles after only most of the few stacks were either launched today or were the effects of a certain someone rage quitting the tribe and pulling support :icon_rolleyes:

Your still looking at a very healthy number of nukes, something that far out weights something we can commit on the drop really, your looking at 'only' 1000 nukes coming close to half of what we can commit as a tribe where as its nearly I guess a 1/5 or 1/6 of what you guys can commit, ofc this is rough maths.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing your talking about petal? she's the only one who I can see who quit..

DeletedUser

My your a smart one tonight Timmy! She hasn't quit though the game though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2330

Oh by no means am I saying had it not happened would we have saved every village so the sarcasm is a little undue - it was a well done OP. We just couldn't do anything about any trains launched from 6 am onwards.

No sarcasm intended.

I hate it when TW goes on the fritz and it always seems to be at the worst possible time, if impacted the outcome of the op then that is a shame.

Mj

DeletedUser

No sarcasm intended.

I hate it when TW goes on the fritz and it always seems to be at the worst possible time, if impacted the outcome of the op then that is a shame.

Mj

All is fair in love and war - win some, lose some (or alot in this case) :lol:

DeletedUser

2.898.359 now.. one serious score..

Would someone be so kind as to translate that score from your war stats to ODD gained for the day for me? I'm guessing its something crazy like 15 mil??

DeletedUser

2.898.359 now.. one serious score..

Would some be so kind as to translate that score from your war stats to ODD gained for the day for me? I'm guessing its something crazy like 15 mil??

Currently 19.429.720, still more attempts at villages and more trains to land still. I have to say though I didn't like staying up to 4/5 am to snipe your trains slept in for work today!

DeletedUser

Currently 19.429.720, still more attempts at villages and more trains to land still. I have to say though I didn't like staying up to 4/5 am to snipe your trains slept in for work today!

Thats a humongous OD score. I have to be honest and say I don't think I've seen a score that high on the UK servers before (gained in one day).