Jbox update

DeletedUser

Jbox today entered into a war with ~AKP~ - PnP to follow..

DeletedUser

Woah a bit over the top isn't it! We don't stand a chance against the might of ~AKP~, you've really done it this time Timmy you scoundrel you! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5426

Woah a bit over the top isn't it! We don't stand a chance against the might of ~AKP~, you've really done it this time Timmy you scoundrel you! :icon_rolleyes:

He declared because i dont like him , left the tribe and want to launch my troops at him and thought it would give him something else to rant about on here in his endless search for reverance among anyone who is not already bored of listening to how clever and brilliant he thinks he is.

Never mind pnp to follow ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz oops sorry Tim nodded off there ..... the above is the truth plain and simple. i have the full mail thread in my inbox but would not want to take away the glory of Timmies marvellous PnP drivel lol

You Bore ME stupid!

DeletedUser8782

To Fatamax even though he has deleted his own post :icon_rolleyes:

Broken :icon_eek:

The last time i looked the stats where evenish at 75-55.

DeletedUser

To Fatamax even though he has deleted his own post :icon_rolleyes:

Broken :icon_eek:

The last time i looked the stats where evenish at 75-55.

If you add in the Beard stats as well it's less even, however I care little for quitters, inactives etc and all the arguments for and against including them in stats to really bother posting it with them.

2nd war JBOX has entered when RK have turned the tide against a reckless declaration. Not really a shock move here to be honest. I wonder what reasons will be given in the PnP, I await in trepidation!

Welcome to the party, sloppy seconds for yous!

DeletedUser8897

Should be an interesting war

yeah it should be, after all RK made them move all their d around to the RK front lines and jbox swoops in takes advantage of someone elses hard work, by the looks of things its the norm from them.

DeletedUser6748

yeah it should be, after all RK made them move all their d around to the RK front lines and jbox swoops in takes advantage of someone elses hard work, by the looks of things its the norm from them.

Well it was AKP who attacked us in the first place, which caused this situation.

Why don't you declare TP then we would have to move our def to your front line :icon_rolleyes:

actually wait, your just trying failing to be a forum personality, but if you want to argue that my IGN is Trelowarth I look forward to your 20 nuke attack, or have you increased that 21 perhaps :lol:

DeletedUser

If you add in the Beard stats as well it's less even, however I care little for quitters, inactives etc and all the arguments for and against including them in stats to really bother posting it with them.

2nd war JBOX has entered when RK have turned the tide against a reckless declaration. Not really a shock move here to be honest. I wonder what reasons will be given in the PnP, I await in trepidation!

Welcome to the party, sloppy seconds for yous!

Yes thats it, we were scared of AKP before RK started to fight them, and now feel safe that we can attack :lol:

Yes thats right we do this all the time :icon_rolleyes: Thats why we have nearly the same amount of ODA as Rank 2,3 & 4 put together, because we wait and get the easy pickings :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thats why we have nearly the same amount of ODA as Rank 2,3 & 4 put together, because we wait and get the easy pickings :icon_rolleyes:

Might be because you are roughly the same size as the Rank 2,3 & 4 put together?

Put it this way RK total points = 24.586.661, JBOX total points = 56.093.797 now thats a 2.281 ratio difference, apply that ratio difference to scale up the RK ODA you get 2.281 x 62,610,000 = ~142.8 million ODA (to JBOX 157 million ODA - ODA never scales in a linear fashions its more exponential in nature, but I've presumed it does for ease here)

Its very rough application of maths, but I would hope it paints a slightly clearer picture.

DeletedUser6748

but what your forgetting Thunder is that whilst gold moved into us, there former ODA did not, So for instance, with Ironblev joining this week 2 mill points has joined but not 10 mil oda, so your maths is not all that you claim

DeletedUser

As said there are many variables - however Chubbs mentioned current JBOX ODA - the ODA from GOLD, Redrum etc isn't for JBOX. Now if you want to talk about combined player ODA thats a different matter...

Anyway applying your logic

JBOX combined total player ODA = 214,168,401
RK combined total player ODA = 82,586,245

Apply the ratio difference 2.281 x 82,586,245 = 188,379,224 ODA

Or if we use ~AKP

~AKP~ combined total player ODA = 89,385,550

Size difference ratio = 2.51

2.51 x 89,385,550 = 224,357,730 ODA

Again very rough maths, but the same general trend occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8782

If Rk did all the damage to GOLD why did ex-GOLD join JBOX instead of RK, surely they would want to be in the better tribe......wait wut... they are in the better tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If Rk did all the damage to GOLD why did ex-GOLD join JBOX instead of RK, surely they would want to be in the better tribe......wait wut... they are in the better tribe :icon_redface:

Please show me where this statement was made? RK were but small cogs back in the GOLD war our biggest impact was exposing some support issues and taking out minecrawler, oh yeah and getting the slacker Noobery :lol:

If you failed to get it my first post was sarcasm... :icon_rolleyes:

Lets not get into the whole GOLD argument again its very old news - geographical location and many other factors played their part in why a vast majority of GOLD ended up in JBOX.

DeletedUser8468

Well in fairness let's just have a quick look at the history of JBOX and AKP from an outsider's view point:

-> ACES take in refugees of JBOX ( and GOLD ) in the form of KPS members.
JBOX, like GOLD, threaten war with ~AKP~, then strangely sign an NAP agreement. :icon_surprised:

-> Yeah Yeah Yeah ( JBOX member ) quits the game, and launches his nukes on his old KPS enemies that are now in AKP. ~AKP~ respond by nobling him out, taking large amounts of his villages.
JBOX threatens war with ~AKP~, then decide to leave it be and let it happen.

-> ~AKP~ take in refugees of JBOX, in the form of ~NONE~ members.
JBOX and ~AKP~ bang heads over the matter. JBOX threatens war with ~AKP~ but JBOX doesn't declare again.

-> ~AKP~ Duke and Leader leaves his tribe due to unpreventable circumstances, and launches his nukes on JBOX.
JBOX declares war on ~AKP~, depsite the offending player not being in the tribe anymore :icon_confused:

As I said this is an outsiders viewpoint, and indeed my own personal one. I'm confused about the sudden timing now, when definately seems like ~AKP~ are at their weakest and most vulnerable.

Looking forward to the PnP. I hope it helps clear up the reasons for the declaration to me personally, and any others who are equally confused.

DeletedUser

Fairly decent summary AA, but you missed a step, where there duke, before leaving, refuses to get involved when an AKP player starts nuking a Jbox player under a NAP agreement.

basically, its been coming for a long time....

DeletedUser

yeah i'm kind of feeling the same as chubbs to be honest. Theres only so many times we can forgive and let things lie before eventually saying enough is enough. That happened yesterday when we saw launches on Jbox players, someone trying to suggest a non-existant border agreement had been breached and the small matter of 41 nobles heading my way. The way i see it very much more that we've given akp chance after chance after chance when we didn't need to. Its a shame they didn't appreciate the nap we had.

DeletedUser

quick question, has jbox won a war to gain there dominace, or have they hugged there way to the top via recruitment?