Jbox update

DeletedUser

oh oh GF, you just upset the backslappers community, best be ready for a barrage of insults and abuse. this aint .net mate, its Unity of Kids, it is forbidden to have an opinion outside the web of children around here or you will be segregated and bullied rofl..

Funny as this guys opinion is opposite to yours, so no idea why your not ripping into him.

You and Max both said on this forum (and I think most people agree) that recruiting the best during/before/after a war, is always how it goes

The reason for not staying as is and continuing to noble them all, is quite simple really, why get into a war of attrition, with players who you respect and know can play the game, who ultimately may keep you bogged down in war forever, while the rest of the world grows around you, when you could recruit the best and benefit your tribe?

is a different thing if these players are on their last legs

DeletedUser

Funny as this guys opinion is opposite to yours, so no idea why your not ripping into him.

You and Max both said on this forum (and I think most people agree) that recruiting the best during/before/after a war, is always how it goes

The reason for not staying as is and continuing to noble them all, is quite simple really, why get into a war of attrition, with players who you respect and know can play the game, who ultimately may keep you bogged down in war forever, while the rest of the world grows around you, when you could recruit the best and benefit your tribe?

is a different thing if these players are on their last legs

A voice of reason well said Chubbs

DeletedUser8897

*yawn*
gf is a tw god...i would cast a shadow on his feet, as i bow in awe of his jimy choo shoes.
in very few worlds, do we have the grace of such a player amongst us...only the late great samueljw has shown signs of this mans quality!

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm chubbs.

DARTHY :p

DeletedUser

can't we all just get along and enjoy this game for what it is .
i would not of joined if had known this was called , petty *nagging* war's :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can't we all just get along and enjoy this game for what it is .
i would not of joined if had known this was called , petty *nagging* war's :p

I am afraid to say Politics and propaganda is part and parcel of War :icon_rolleyes:

Totally agree with this. Id love to see a new world with this kind of setting. Along with something like 1k barbs, speed 2, no church, etc.

Now that would be war filled world. Alot of small, strong, tight nit tribes having out instead of one or two large tribes recruiting everything worth fighting.

Family Tribes would rule supreme there Im afraid, It would be a disaster. If their was a way to prevent family tribes like setting an ally limit perhaps. Im not sure if its possible but worth mentioning none the less :icon_rolleyes:.

I do agree however that it would be a great world if there were no families. .Net would be my preferred destination as UK dosnt have enough players to fill up space in the worlds and create long lasting worlds that are more competitve:icon_cry:. It would be a tactical Dog fight with 15-20k Players :icon_evil:

joshhh13 Agreed. That is how I wish it were played. If you are winning a war by stats, nobled villages, pnp, inactives, etc., why stop and then become friends with them? The reason to play this game is for comradery among your tribe and the actual fighting. Getting ahead in a war, only to take in 10 or 12 of them into the tribe takes away from the game in my view. Apparently that is not the view of the majority of players.

I agree but the lenght of time needed to completely noble out tribe such as Gold would have had disastrous effects on our Tribe or any tribe as it would have given others the chance to build and plot against us. We took the best and left the rest, any tribe would do it, and denying it is showing ignorance and creating a false sense of strenght. I would love a world where wars were fought to the death but its not like that and we must live with the actions of tribes. If we want things to change we must set the example ourselves which is easier said than done due to the general consensus that inviting the best and eating the rest is the best option, but less fun.....:icon_cry:

oh oh GF, you just upset the backslappers community, best be ready for a barrage of insults and abuse. this aint .net mate, its Unity of Kids, it is forbidden to have an opinion outside the web of children around here or you will be segregated and bullied rofl..

Im amazed at the nonsense you spew, you obviously failed as a comedian :icon_rolleyes:. I love how you see yourself as the only adult whos opinion is law. Yes Kids play TW as its a game, have an issue? Quit, its not going to change. Also the assumption that .co.uk is mainly kids or more so than any other server is unproven and Im ''assuming'' incorrect, Its doubtful that kids play Tribal Wars more in the UK than any other world/server.

Also I do believe insults and abuse are against the rules and if unfair and personal can get you banned. Bullying is also a bannable offense. Segregation however isn't. This is evident in a tribes recruitment, provided they dont mass recruit.

To sum up event Typ4 your posts are generally useless......
I apologise if you assume thats bullying, or segregating you or maybe its an insult, all in all I dont really care what you class it as. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8804

wow, tribes are really scared of warring against JBOX :icon_rolleyes: why dont the top tribe work together to take JBOX down :icon_rolleyes: your bound to get eaten by JBOX :lol:

DeletedUser8782

wow, tribes are really cared of warring against JBOX :icon_rolleyes: why dont the top tribe work together to take JBOX down :icon_rolleyes: your bound to get eaten by JBOX :lol:

Dont worry the coalition is coming :lol:

DeletedUser8897

hey I-FAIL, if my posts are useless, whats that say about your's...take this for example
If their was a way to prevent family tribes like setting an ally limit perhaps. Im not sure if its possible but worth mentioning none the less
all i can say is BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ive read some crap in my time ,but this i am afraid, shows that you are clueless, we are still laughing at you....hahaha an ally limit oooohh..regardless of our thoughts, this game is being taken over by the family tribe effect on all servers/worlds, and as long as plenty are paying for premium and driving the wheels of business for inogames they will do nothing to drive the nubs away.

try reading the .net forums some time and you may notice all the threads about this...no need to take my word for it.

DeletedUser8366

Are you so bored TP that you have to be so petty to flame someone for making a suggestion for a new world setting? Oh sorry, I forgot, you don't like it when other people suggest things contrary to your own style of gameplay do you?! :icon_rolleyes:

Whether or not the .net forums are full of threads about family tribes taking over, doesn't mean people still can't put forward their opinions and suggestions here.

Internal Failure - I think setting an ally limit and having a tribe member max of say 20 is a good idea and would certainly make things more interesting.

DeletedUser

tribe limits of 20 have been done on .net, and guess what, the sexy FAMILY rules that world,

if you get a group of people with common goals it wont matter if they are a family or ally, they both work together to remove the same enemies,

nor imo will a ally limit change that, it wont matter what colour tribes are on the map, if they share that common interest.

DeletedUser8385

when they make a world with no tribes.... then we are talking :)

DeletedUser8366

There is only one world on .net with the setting of 20 tribe member limit and that is w34. Whilst yes it does seem to have turned into a family world, this is a HUGE generalisation to say that all 20 tribe member limit worlds would go the same way based on that one world.

I think coupled with the suggestion of an ally limit (which hasn't been done yet so impossible to predict) this would discourage the forming of family tribes.

Whether you like family tribes or not, it would be an interesting world.

Then this game would be have to change its name to "wars" lol

DeletedUser

I've tried pushing that idea for about 5 years now :icon_sad: But get told the same thing every time..."it's tribal wars not solo wars" :icon_neutral:

Anyway, the reasoning for me posting, wanted to remind players that posting on topic will save from infractions, and that a couple players really need to tone down the angry posts, they are verging on infractions due to insults. This is a game folks, if you can't post with at least a little bit sportsmanship in mind, then your posts are generally not needed. Again...this is a GAME!!

DeletedUser

hey I-FAIL, if my posts are useless, whats that say about your's...take this for example

all i can say is BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ive read some crap in my time ,but this i am afraid, shows that you are clueless, we are still laughing at you....hahaha an ally limit oooohh..regardless of our thoughts, this game is being taken over by the family tribe effect on all servers/worlds, and as long as plenty are paying for premium and driving the wheels of business for inogames they will do nothing to drive the nubs away.

try reading the .net forums some time and you may notice all the threads about this...no need to take my word for it.

Nice post.....:icon_rolleyes:

Im clearly a fool for making a suggestion, where would the world be if we had free speech :icon_redface:
I feel its more a case of your ignorance than my cluelessness as suggestions cannot be stupid only the answers to them, and you have clearly demonstrated this point....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think coupled with the suggestion of an ally limit

Trouble is allies are more of an attitude than a setting don't you think ?

Most of the problem is people are unwillingly to go head to head with another good tribe early game as they are afraid of getting gang-banged as soon as they start, (although if Travis is here he would enjoy that...) yet another reason for barb nobling to outgrow your neighbour as well...

DeletedUser8897

it is good to see you finally take responsibility for your post I-FAIL. if you cant see how the nubs will simply by pass the setting then i am correct in my assumption of your knowledge of the game.

as i tried to get through that skull of yours, go read some .net forums and you will see the endless debates on the family tribe situations becoming more and more frequent on each world. the worst i have seen thus far is 9, who i will admit were doing very well as a unit. just because us old school players do not like it does not mean it is not a viable tactic...it is a growing trend on .net..eeeek.

make your suggestion there...i dare ya rofl....lets see what freedom of speech brings to your plate!

p.s
dont let your frustrations cloud your next post I-E, it's very unbecoming of a lady o_O