Jbox update

DeletedUser8897

yes it's a game, its a war game, war brings aggression. you cant expect players that are fighting in game to not bring it in here, that would be absurd.. if we didnt have issues with each other we wouldnt be at war...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Actually aggression is a thing for the game I have chatted very nicely to people I have fought both losing and winning. There is no need for back biting anywhere but with troops, that is my honest opinion. You can actually be friends with an enemy, strange but true I can honestly say I am friends and will remain so with many.

PS

Dan love the carpet but I have seen a post on W3 that suggests it may have been nicked even the guru should lock his carpet

:lol:

DeletedUser8897

ahh a growing trend on this server that often sees silly moves on behalf of councils who socialize on a constant basis with the enemy. non interaction with the enemy is the only way to ensure a structure of trust imo, after all thats what a diplomat is for.

the more you chat as friends with the enemy, the more likely to be filled full of disinformation! and who knows what reluctances people who are friends with the enemy may have, i cant tell how many times it comes to councils attention late in the game that people knew vital stuff that the enemy told them, that could have helped with war efforts, but no, they keep it to themselves all because they feel they will betray the enemies trust..either that or they just didnt think it was useful because their minds are clouded by a false sense of comradeship..its no wonder most of these servers are such huggalot worlds.

The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.
~Sun Tzu

the only way to ensure this statement ring true..is by not allowing the enemy to make you see the person behind the account. this way destroying them is much easier..
maybe its just our different cultures..but the last thing i do before i kill the enemy is sit down for a cup of tea and a few scones :icon_razz:

boys will be boys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually aggression is a thing for the game I have chatted very nicely to people I have fought both losing and winning. There is no need for back biting anywhere but with troops, that is my honest opinion. You can actually be friends with an enemy, strange but true I can honestly say I am friends and will remain so with many.

PS

Dan love the carpet but I have seen a post on W3 that suggests it may have been nicked even the guru should lock his carpet

:lol:

Big ups for this post tbh. If you can't respect people simply because your an enemy on a webgame I think you've possibly lost sight of reality.

DeletedUser

Big ups for this post tbh. If you can't respect people simply because your an enemy on a webgame I think you've possibly lost sight of reality.

coming from you this is funny, coming from jbox this is funny, jbox show no one any respect on here, except if you are agreeing with jbox, thats not how it works timmy.

DeletedUser8366

ahh a growing trend on this server that often sees silly moves on behalf of councils who socialize on a constant basis with the enemy. non interaction with the enemy is the only way to ensure a structure of trust imo, after all thats what a diplomat is for.

the more you chat as friends with the enemy, the more likely to be filled full of disinformation! and who knows what reluctances people who are friends with the enemy may have, i cant tell how many times it comes to councils attention late in the game that people knew vital stuff that the enemy told them, that could have helped with war efforts, but no, they keep it to themselves all because they feel they will betray the enemies trust..either that or they just didnt think it was useful because their minds are clouded by a false sense of comradeship..its no wonder most of these servers are such huggalot worlds.

the only way to ensure this statement ring true..is by not allowing the enemy to make you see the person behind the account. this way destroying them is much easier..
maybe its just our different cultures..but the last thing i do before i kill the enemy is sit down for a cup of tea and a few scones :icon_razz:

boys will be boys kath :)

Funnily enough, I actually agree with this. I do think though that it is possible to chat to the enemy sensibly, a bit of light banter never hurt anyone. However you're right TP, there are a few out there that take this as a false sense of comradeship and they either consciously or sub consciously let things slip that they shouldn't or they won't attack their new found "friend", simply because they've exchanged a few words.

Did I just agree with TP?!?!? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

coming from you this is funny, coming from jbox this is funny, jbox show no one any respect on here, except if you are agreeing with jbox, thats not how it works timmy.

Ironic that you say that after I agree with someone not in our tribe...

DeletedUser

lol Styx,that makes two of us! :lol:

Mark the day,Darth says something sensible for once. :icon_razz:
Things can be complicated enough just trying to get along and trust your own tribe members. Getting too friendly with the enemy is just an all around bad idea. imo

DeletedUser6748

boys will be boys kath :)

Darth your really starting to annoy me now, its not good. Stop with the sensible posts that I tend to agree almost like. Where's the Darth that used to try and just wind up everyone possible?

Your getting soft, Fact....

DeletedUser8897

kath is right though, when we do speak it should contain an ounce of respect..for me personally, i just dont see the sense in it lol. i enjoy getting battered, every time i do it just teaches me something new to add to my skill-set! as i state offten to people ''i might not be a great example, but I'm one hell of a good warning....''

thanx for the kind words by the way, i am a gemini so now and then i get in touch with my feminine side :icon_redface:

EDIT: well done to jbox on reaching the 100 villa mark first in the war.

DeletedUser5528

lol Styx,that makes two of us! :lol:

Things can be complicated enough just trying to get along and trust your own tribe members. Getting too friendly with the enemy is just an all around bad idea. imo

As an impartial witness to this discussion I thought I would add some thoughts of my own.

For me I dont find any complication trusting my tribe mates and get a long with them very well. It is important you all get a long and work together as much as you can for your tribe to be successful.

When it comes to getting to friendly with the enemy I can see your point that you have to becareful where your loyalty lies. Clearly it should be with your own tribe but this doesn't mean you cant be friendly with an ingame enemy. I find on uk3 (as it is very late game now) that there isn't really a player in the enemy tribes that I dont like. The banter is fun and doesn't tend to go too far. When it comes to how you feel about attacking players that you like I have some thoughts on this too. I have no problem attacking enemy players whether I like them or not. Think about when you play online war games on consoles for example, if your friend is on the other team do you feel bad when you fire upon him and take him out or do you strive to get a better kill/death ratio than him ? This game is the same thing, You want to win if that means attacking a player that you like then so be it.

tp4mybunghole said:
kath is right though, when we do speak it should contain an ounce of respect..

Keeping a cool head and not biting when the hook is baited in your direction is probably the best way you can beat someone that tries to wind you up. Quite often when you bite and have a little rant back at the person trying to wind you up you end up making yourself look as bad as them.

DeletedUser

<<< likes talking to the enemy. especially if they have good taste in music. Then I can get some tunes to listen to I might not have ever heard. :)
Maybe that is why noone likes talkiing to me :(

DeletedUser

They dont talk to me because of the liez you all spread about me :icon_sad: