Jbox update

DeletedUser

yet in truth those of us in that corner were kept in the dark a .

yes, thats right you were kept in the dark, so was the rest of the tribe.

no one knows anyone elses target for our op, why would they?

Why would I tell someone not involved in an op, someone elses targets. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser1728

I thought one of you might jump on that. Lets make this a bit clearer, the unhappiness has been building up, this last op was the final straw.

I am sure you can explain the thought process behind not telling people after the launches where nukes were heading. Once launching has started, it is pretty obvious to those concerned that they have incomings (unless they're blind and don't watch the counter). At that point, what is the reasoning behind not telling your tribe members if attacks are heading into their area so they can take advantage?

If there were nukes, great, we follow them in. If they're fakes, fine we use that to our advantage.

Even a simple - "no they're not heading close to you" would be enough.

It's one thing to keep targets under wraps until launching for obvious reasons, but when we are told people have been launching all day and still not get a straight answer - well that with the ongoing unhappiness just proves to us our position wasn't of value to JBOX and there was little point in staying.

DeletedUser

I thought one of you might jump on that. Lets make this a bit clearer, the unhappiness has been building up, this last op was the final straw.

I am sure you can explain the thought process behind not telling people after the launches where nukes were heading. Once launching has started, it is pretty obvious to those concerned that they have incomings (unless they're blind and don't watch the counter). At that point, what is the reasoning behind not telling your tribe members if attacks are heading into their area so they can take advantage?

If there were nukes, great, we follow them in. If they're fakes, fine we use that to our advantage.

Even a simple - "no they're not heading close to you" would be enough.

It's one thing to keep targets under wraps until launching for obvious reasons, but when we are told people have been launching all day and still not get a straight answer - well that with the ongoing unhappiness just proves to us our position wasn't of value to JBOX and there was little point in staying.

I made this clear on Skype yesterday

Those who were nuking, knew where they were nuking.

Those who were in reasonable nobling distance, knew which villages were being nuked, so they could follow in with nobles. I am sure if any of them use the externals, they will back this up

the rest of the tribe knew neither of these things, and thats the way it remains.

Loose lips ruin ops.

DeletedUser

I didn't even know what my own targets were. Someone with an obsession for planning and organizing snuck into my mail while sitting me and wrote out the entire plan. She told me to launch starting at a certain time. I'm not even sure if I was sending fakes or nukes which is, in fact, another argument for not making a public list of targets even *after* launching.

As far as my evaluation it was based on a brief interaction and I stand by it. All I saw was incessant whining about not being part of an op mixed with a lot of braggadocio about how much damage had been done with 5 nukes. The "we just weren't of value" implies that the player was an asset. 5 nukes and whining is not, to me, an asset.

DeletedUser

you couldnt noble your way out of a wet paper bag :lol:

Neither can your tribe but we don't go on about it all the time...

Side 1:
Tribes: FATE, JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: THE, THE 1, AKP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 57
Difference: 188

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,220,795
Side 2: 508,766
Difference: 1,712,029

chart

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you couldnt noble your way out of a wet paper bag :lol:

Shouldnt you have asked your sidekick TP4 that before you posted?

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
NOTORIOUS 054 (380|506) K53 8,822 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-05 12:46:33
NOTORIOUS 065 (378|504) K53 9,791 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-05 11:14:45
NOTORIOUS 050 (381|504) K53 10,080 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-05 06:36:58
NOTORIOUS 053 (381|505) K53 7,034 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-05 01:32:23
NOTORIOUS 054 (380|506) K53 10,060 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-04 12:24:24
NOTORIOUS 056 (382|507) K53 6,376 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-04 03:07:34
NOTORIOUS 070 (380|512) K53 9,741 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-04 03:04:45
NOTORIOUS 067 (381|512) K53 9,739 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-04 00:13:10
NOTORIOUS 068 (381|510) K53 9,760 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-03 22:28:04
NOTORIOUS 066 (379|509) K53 9,838 TP4MYBUNGHOLE [THE] dageneral [JBOX] 2011-04-03 20:55:55

DeletedUser

yeah i bet that was hard, scabing off the back of your mate (much respect to osrty :)) hard work, typical of you though to let ostry hit hard for 3 to 4 days before you find the cahonies to attack. imo you should gift thise vills to osrty as it was his hard work that got those vills.

DeletedUser

yeah i bet that was hard, scabing off the back of your mate (much respect to osrty :)) hard work, typical of you though to let ostry hit hard for 3 to 4 days before you find the cahonies to attack. imo you should gift thise vills to osrty as it was his hard work that got those vills.

Ah, so thats why your tribe are doing poorly in the war - its solowars not tribalwars?

DeletedUser8782

Was it not THE members the other day that was saying they send nukes to clear for others and are happy for them to noble, guess what we do the same in JBOX

Oh look... 2 dead nukes and more dead troops. Walls down to 0 too. Much of a waste? I think not :icon_wink:

Jus got to press forward button and watch closer members noble them off. Then i recieve praise for clearing villages for them.

DeletedUser6623

i agree... nothing wrong with nuking villages for someone else to noble :icon_biggrin:

but, dageneral... stop tryin to take credit for those villages. You cant even defend against nukes that have to travel 40+ hours? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thats great jbox im glad you clear for your mates, but dont come on here boosting he all dat when all he did was scab up the scaps off the floor.

DeletedUser

I think you will find i hit TP4 to get them villages with multiple nukes, so weesht theres DIFFERENCE between PnP and being completely wrong :D

DeletedUser6623

dageneral... dont make me send 40hour nukes at you again :lol:

mayb i'll kill some more of your nukes :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

thats great jbox im glad you clear for your mates, but dont come on here boosting he all dat when all he did was scab up the scaps off the floor.

If dag is so poor what does that make the players that he's nobling? All you do on these threads is consistently deride your own player base whilst trying to make yourself look good..

DeletedUser5528

I am seeing a lot of mud slinging back and forth. Lets remember you are playing a game. Being enemies ingame doesn't mean you have to come on here and have a load of tit for tat arguments. Please try to keep these threads on Topic.

DeletedUser

At the same time players are allowed to have banter within the forums. That is unless your referring to posts some 2 days ago...