Jbox update

DeletedUser

you wouldnt know what i have done on .net in my time..so cheers for an outstanding lesson in ''how to make a fool out of yourself''.. yet another one who thinks rank makes you better..... anyone missing a VI rofl....

but what i really absorbed from this post is that i enjoy the fact im not a slave to my pc, just so i can hold rank on some server that people outside this forum dont give a hoot about :lol: how about you..mr i rank 5 on this server and that.....get a life little girlie..then rank wont be so important to you....just like it aint for me :icon_eek:

you will have to do better than that old chestnut, if you want to get me all bent out of shape :icon_rolleyes:

ohh and chubbs..aka softulese...your excuse was expected....

softulese

your even making up words now?

I still love the fact you can't answer a question straight

Why are you playing this waste of space, soft server?

Why if it is such a waste of space and soft are you so bad on it (the server, not just this world)?

Why are you still here, when you publicly quit weeks ago?

And finally

Is your ghost mouse still avoiding the bots?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6748

you will have to do better than that old chestnut, if you want to get me all bent out of shape :icon_rolleyes:

I here max gets you all out of shape and bent up the wrong way. So there's no need for us to do better :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8972

What the chuffing heck is a ghost mouse when it's at home??

I don't like ghosts, ghouls, specters, or spookydilloes in general, I'm likely to have nightmares now, I hope that you are proud of yourselves.

.........................Wha..... what was that???????

............. Woooooooohhhhhh, OOOOhhhhhhhhhh, woooooooooohhhhooooooooohhhhhhooooooooooooo........ squeak, squeak!!!

Oh noes, they're heeeeeeeeyeeeerrrrrrrrrr.

DeletedUser

What the chuffing heck is a ghost mouse when it's at home??

I don't like ghosts, ghouls, specters, or spookydilloes in general, I'm likely to have nightmares now, I hope that you are proud of yourselves.

.........................Wha..... what was that???????

............. Woooooooohhhhhh, OOOOhhhhhhhhhh, woooooooooohhhhooooooooohhhhhhooooooooooooo........ squeak, squeak!!!

Oh noes, they're heeeeeeeeyeeeerrrrrrrrrr.

lol theres nothing in me

DeletedUser8897

softulese

your even making up words now?
softulese is my antonym for hurculese hahahaha...in other words...you aint hard :lol::lol::lol: get with the program, only the english care for grammar awards chubbsie..im an aussie through and through. keep that tea and scones crap for your home boys.

I still love the fact you can't answer a question straight
get something straight here, just because your minions all bow to you..dont expect it from me. i had no intensions of answering you yet.

Why are you playing this waste of space, soft server?

Why if it is such a waste of space and soft are you so bad on it (the server, not just this world)?

Why are you still here, when you publicly quit weeks ago?
i guess now we can see why i bothered to hang around hey.
and when i quit you will see the ''deleted account'' post on my profile :icon_rolleyes: i was just seeing if you would only attack me when i had quit chubbsie, seeing if you had a yellow streak in you.

am i bad at it?? really ?? DOGS and W~A~R couldnt kill me working together, so i highly doubt chubbs can..you been offered out and you graciously declined in a softulese manner...do i need to grab my post and remind you?

And finally

Is your ghost mouse still avoiding the bots?
at the rate these bot protections come up chubbs?? nahhh, i stopped wondering about them on w53 after purple predator got busted for using them hahahaha.. i dont farm much anyway so it would be counter productive of me to even consider the thought.

DeletedUser8972

This is great, I'm conversing with members of JBox (after a fashion) and I don't feel the urge to call anybody names!!

Is this how the grown ups play??

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yes, but its very easy to get dragged down to the childrens level :lol:

DeletedUser

Dragged anywhere. I'm in the office with one person telling me she wants a pet feral midget, another one telling me that she wants to keep an otter in her bathtub. But it's all good because they're going to put the videos up on youtube except the otter on youtube will be called Otis when his real name is Frank so people can't call him on the street. But I now know more about otters than I ever expected, and I'm apparently going to a midget wrestling match at the end of April.

Would someone please drag me to another level?

DeletedUser8385

hmmmm i get the bot detection about once a week... am i just lucky? :D

DeletedUser8782

hmmmm i get the bot detection about once a week... am i just lucky? :D

yes you are lucky, i get it 3 or 4 times a day, normally when i am doing the same thing over and over again like rebuilding walls and sending out nukes

DeletedUser5477

your mum admitting you were "special" took a lot of inner strength :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

While you do seem to be rather enamored of this particular moment as I believe I have seen it more than once out here it would seem to me that it is not so much a failure of literacy or grammer but a mere typographical error. I would posit the most we could accuse Timmy of in this instance is being a less than perfect typist or a poor proof-reader. Since many people are actually capable of forming a correct word from a jumble given on the first and last letter even this error has relatively little impact on this particular communication.

The actual message I can pass no judgement on as it is quite clear there is significant baggage included in these exchanges which I don't feel the need to tote around.

I've got some drag in my closet although the pink feather boa has never quite been my best look.

Given that this had a topic before it became little more than a couple of personal vendettas wrapped around vitriol, drivel and exaggeration I intend to include at least a passing attempt to return to the aforementioned but rarely visited "topic" unfortunately I can hardly find that rare creature in here and I see the large hands on the chronometer telling me that I can escape this location for my next destination.

DeletedUser

He did not, in fact fail in his literacy as he has demonstrated the ability to write, and by implication the ability to read as he responds to your comments. In fact he even tries to reason with you whereas you appear to simply denigrate whatever is in opposition to yourself as "not good" without actually providing and meaningful attempt at your own commentary.

If one were to argue that he fails to meet acceptable standards one would have to define the standard. Given the average quality of post both in linguistic acumen and creativity here the common standard is low enough we could borrow the Shakespeare writing monkeys and likely meet that standard.

A lack of formal education does not cause, nor does a formal education prevent the occasional typographical error.

There is a technical argument that the typographical error did violate a prescribed standard spelling of the word. I'll grant this as valid argument but at this point the reach is so great that, again, your excitement over the prospect presented by the error in question is distinctly disproportionate.

In review of your various postings I would also suggest that, if you feel strongly about identifying the failures of others you might acquaint yourself with the use of the "shift" key and the apostrophe as this would bolster your own position to make such commentary. It's an old saw but generally true: people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Unfortunately it was a long time ago that I watched the referenced movie and I cannot place the character you describe.

In my admittedly brief contact with the departed members I got the distinct impression of "whining child" which does not lead to much in the way of loss especially when one of the aforementioned attempted to, incorrectly, claim that he had garnered better wartime statistics than I had. Granted this was simply an error on his part likely caused by our limited interaction. The fact that people were unhappy does not indicate selfishness within the camp proper. It is equally reasonable to argue that it was, in fact, those who left that were the weak links.

DeletedUser

Yeah fair enough,hold my hands up on that epic fail - that said at the time I was about 8 fosters down and feeling fairly vitriolic. I hold my hands up, I made a mistake.

DeletedUser1728

In my admittedly brief contact with the departed members I got the distinct impression of "whining child" which does not lead to much in the way of loss especially when one of the aforementioned attempted to, incorrectly, claim that he had garnered better wartime statistics than I had. Granted this was simply an error on his part likely caused by our limited interaction. The fact that people were unhappy does not indicate selfishness within the camp proper. It is equally reasonable to argue that it was, in fact, those who left that were the weak links.
Ahh Chaos my dear, as one of said departed members it's nice to know peoples true feelings. On one hand we are being told tribe and teamwork is all, yet in truth those of us in that corner were kept in the dark and fed crap on several occasions. When people don't feel listened to they do tend to move on. What happened followed several weeks of built up unhappiness, that instead of being addressed, was ignored. The world ceased to be fun.

Admittedly a certain player was blamed for quite a bit that, following one of Timmy's rare reactions in chat, obviously wasn't totally down to him, for that, he (the player) not Timmy deserves an apology. At the end of the day, if the issues had been addressed rather than ignored, then things wouldn't have come to this end.

But it's easy to call us (insert asterixes here) nubs, whiners and weak links rather than address the issues that ultimately lead to people leaving.