Jbox update

DeletedUser

it is good to see you finally take responsibility for your post I-FAIL. if you cant see how the nubs will simply by pass the setting then i am correct in my assumption of your knowledge of the game.

as i tried to get through that skull of yours, go read some .net forums and you will see the endless debates on the family tribe situations becoming more and more frequent on each world. the worst i have seen thus far is 9, who i will admit were doing very well as a unit. just because us old school players do not like it does not mean it is not a viable tactic...it is a growing trend on .net..eeeek.

make your suggestion there...i dare ya rofl....lets see what freedom of speech brings to your plate!

p.s
dont let your frustrations cloud your next post I-E, it's very unbecoming of a lady o_O

Reread my post and see if I agreed with you or if it was eXtreme sarcasm on my part with which you failed to pick up on. You seem to be too ignorant to realise suggestions or questions cannot be stupid and as you put it suggestions cannot be clueless, only the answers can be stupid and when you dismiss a question or suggestion like we've all seen on here with the finlandia arguement and now this you seem to have a knack for it. Maybe you should stand back and listen for a while and for once an old dog might...just might learn a new trick, even if it is a lame dog at that :icon_rolleyes:

I fail to see what sexism brings to the plate? Or is that womanly ignorance? :icon_rolleyes:
Their are plenty of women in TW better than yourself, Mag, Styx etc. and they dont survive off Internals and barbs like you........:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry to drag you all back on track - but since AKP reformed - current stats;

Side 1:
Tribes: JBOX
Side 2:
Tribes: AKP

Timeframe: 19/03/2011 00:00:00 to 24/03/2011 20:22:02

Total conquers:

Side 1: 533
Side 2: 220
Difference: 313

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 5
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,572,625
Side 2: 1,740,238
Difference: 2,832,387

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 589,975
Side 2: 42,377
Difference: 547,598

chart

DeletedUser

1zfkeoj.png

OD totals so far from Jbox war stats - Jbox on top - AKP on the bottom.

DeletedUser8782

i can see akp are missing me :lol:

:lol: You could say that or you could also say they recruit everything in sight who has decent points and then kicks them when they get smashed out of the Top20 and soon to be out of top40 (Superhoops if your wondering who im on about)

DeletedUser

Im just glad he gave the sit to to someone quite useless :)

Sends 11 or so nukes from his account - Takes no villages
Sends 19 or so from Hoops account - Takes no villages

Looses villages left right and centre so kicks him from tribe to stop the god awful war stats your getting......Epic Skillz

Don't worry thou they will disband AKP one night and make --AKPEEEEE---- so they can reset war stats :)

DeletedUser8897

Reread my post and see if I agreed with you or if it was eXtreme sarcasm on my part with which you failed to pick up on. You seem to be too ignorant to realise suggestions or questions cannot be stupid and as you put it suggestions cannot be clueless, only the answers can be stupid and when you dismiss a question or suggestion like we've all seen on here with the finlandia arguement and now this you seem to have a knack for it. Maybe you should stand back and listen for a while and for once an old dog might...just might learn a new trick, even if it is a lame dog at that :icon_rolleyes:

I fail to see what sexism brings to the plate? Or is that womanly ignorance? :icon_rolleyes:
Their are plenty of women in TW better than yourself, Mag, Styx etc. and they dont survive off Internals and barbs like you........:icon_rolleyes:

get your facts straight, finlandia was trying to get back his dignity, he was proven wrong and would not accept it, so why would i want to hear anymore lies from his mouth..get over it..the rest of us have.

also,
please dont try and compare extreme lack of tw knowledge with extreme sarcasm I-FAIL, it just makes you appear foolish.

back to an ally limit,
it seems your too ignorant to believe, that your suggestion was done and dusted..maybe if you didnt just play this soft uk server you would know this already :icon_rolleyes: how many times do you need to be given the hint?? go read for yourself gahhh your so behind the times hey. just accept that an ally limit will not work and move on would you.. as stated by max, when tribes have the same objectives and goals, they will find a way to over come any such setting. we have already worked out how..it's not that hard tbh.

as for this baseless attempt to wind me up:
Their are plenty of women in TW better than yourself
i have no doubt that there are, however i am yet to be confronted by one that will prove your theory right on this server, fyi, points dont equal skill.. I-FAIL i think your a little bit melodramatic :icon_rolleyes: and from the sounds of it ( a man hater )

now on to this issue of my conquers....mehh, just be careful what can be done with them :icon_wink: oh and by the way, i dont hide behind a different forum name to my in game account, unlike you.. so take your high morals and boot off..anyone who is anyone in this game will take free internals when they are gifted.. just look at your dukes 80+ :icon_razz: here is a hint, think before you spout off at the mouth.

DeletedUser

honestly, whens it going to end. Stop derailing war threads with your nonsensical arguments!!

DeletedUser

i have no doubt that there are, however i am yet to be confronted by one that will prove your theory right on this server, fyi, points dont equal skill.. I-FAIL i think your a little bit melodramatic :icon_rolleyes: and from the sounds of it ( a man hater )

If only you knew, but this single comment proves how much assumption rules you over fact......pity, I thought you were at least a bit intelligent, hoping some of the comments on this forum weren't true, but meh....I guess I was wrong :icon_rolleyes:

At least I can admit when I'm wrong (only about your lack of intelligence that is).

Also about my suggestion, I have read the .net forums, so stop referring to them....
I made a suggestion here, like it or lump it, Im surprised some as calm and skillful as you let it get under your skin :icon_rolleyes:........Im being sarcastic by the way, dont assume its a compliment :icon_rolleyes:

Also the I-Fail comment....very imaginative, you think of it all by yourself? A round of applause is in order I believe, well done! :icon_rolleyes: Your a clever boy aren't you....your ext. name referrs to a show called Beavis and Butthead...need I say more? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6748

get your facts straight, finlandia was trying to get back his dignity, he was proven wrong and would not accept it, so why would i want to hear anymore lies from his mouth..get over it..the rest of us have.

also,
please dont try and compare extreme lack of tw knowledge with extreme sarcasm I-FAIL, it just makes you appear foolish.

back to an ally limit,
it seems your too ignorant to believe, that your suggestion was done and dusted..maybe if you didnt just play this soft uk server you would know this already :icon_rolleyes: how many times do you need to be given the hint?? go read for yourself gahhh your so behind the times hey. just accept that an ally limit will not work and move on would you.. as stated by max, when tribes have the same objectives and goals, they will find a way to over come any such setting. we have already worked out how..it's not that hard tbh.

as for this baseless attempt to wind me up:

now on to this issue of my conquers....mehh, just be careful what can be done with them :icon_wink: oh and by the way, i dont hide behind a different forum name to my in game account, unlike you.. so take your high morals and boot off..anyone who is anyone in this game will take free internals when they are gifted.. just look at your dukes 80+ :icon_razz: here is a hint, think before you spout off at the mouth.

Well I have said before, if your not happy declare. Oh wait. you can't your to scared :icon_eek: You run your mouth like a little girl Darth, grow some balls and declare. I know you won't, the response will be, "you declare as you like to run your mouth" well were the one's at war with AKP, who you at war with??? I rest my case....

PS, I look forward to your response, its your chance to prove your not a forum personality as you clearly seem to be... How many times do I have to ask?

DeletedUser8782

PS, I look forward to your response, its your chance to prove your not a forum personality as you clearly seem to be

Am I forum Personality :icon_redface:

Also i agree with dickie(for once), TP you run your mouth off so much it gets boring, if you want to war just declare and we can sort it all out, all i can say it will end badly for you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6748

Am I forum Personality :icon_redface:

Also i agree with dickie(for once),

No Glen you have proven on this world slightly you can back your mouth up. Something we agree on finally, lets just hope Darth does :lol:

I know I come across as a ****, I dont mean to, and those that know me, (hopefully) know I mean no offense to them, Its just Darth and Max I aim my comments at, You came to this this world with such hype, and have done nothing TBH apart from barb munch & internal, I feel sorry @ max when you first joined this world I held you in high regard and still do, don't let TP's silly arguments bring you down.

DeletedUser

if you think a few comments from darth to a bunch of up yourself players like you guys, is bringing me down, then you are sadly mistaken.

you guys run your mouths just as bad as darth does, but i guess as darth isnt in jbox, (as you guys think you own the externals) you guys thinks its your right to say/do as you please.

i for one like to see darth give back what jbox has been handing out for a long time,

DeletedUser

Darth is not the duke of THE so taunting him to declare is a rather pointless and stupid looking jester.

Also the I-Fail nickname is quite humouress tbh.

DeletedUser8782

Darth is not the duke of THE so taunting him to declare is a rather pointless and stupid looking jester.

We weren't taunting him to declare, we where taunting THE as a tribe to declare, or should i say as a family tribe to declare, If we at JBOX have annoyed you so much Max why not declare, lets think about tat, its cause you guys know you will lose. Even your own members know your going to lose thats why they keep applying to try and get in JBOX but get knocked back :lol:

RK really want to take a look at yourselves, the amount of rubbish you guys have recruited from SMEG and from REDRUM is stupid, once a good tribe, Now a failure and hugging tribe. Had a reputation for being aggressive the last time i saw anything aggressive from you guys was when GOLD was about, you recruited haf of RAC when you could have litterally walked all over them then merged with REDRUM when you could have walked all over them aswell then recruited SMEG players when you could have walked all over them, all since the new Huggers(leader) took over, damn id love to see what mac would say if he saw what RK had turned to :lol:

DeletedUser

Speaking of failure, your memory is just such. There have been a few other aggressive actions by RK since gold. Destroying AKPs top player in a day for one.

Stop talking like were the only ones with a family tribe also. Seriously... Fate...:icon_rolleyes:

You say we know we will lose but the truth is THE still has the most proven and highest skilled members on this world. The same ones that were in RK. If that war ever happens its very likely that THE will eat through Jbox. Sad but true.

Btw, Pat Mac would not say much as he quit this world months before RK had it out with gold or before we really did anything on this world. His account was sit for a really long time before we internalled him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8897

spot on mofo..i think p2p needs new blades on his wipers...!