Jbox update

DeletedUser8782

Speaking of failure, your memory is just such. There have been a few other aggressive actions by RK since gold. Destroying AKPs top player in a day for one.

Stop talking like were the only ones with a family tribe also. Seriously... Fate...:icon_rolleyes:

You say we know we will lose but the truth is THE still has the most proven and highest skilled members on this world. The same ones that were in RK. If that war ever happens its very likely that THE will eat through Jbox. Sad but true.

Btw, Pat Mac would not say much as he quit this world months before RK had it out with gold or before we really did anything on this world. His account was sit for a really long time before we internalled him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Destroying AKP's top player in a day, 1player vs a tribe, yh that makes you super awesome doesn't it, lets remember you then went on to hug that tribe to death :icon_rolleyes:

Yes Fate are our family tribe :icon_eek:

How do THE have the most proven members, who had the biggest gains against GOLD, who has had more wars and won them all who is #1 in ODA, ODD, OD and in points, who dominates the world, I can safely say it isn't THE. Again please tell me how THE have the most proven players.

Eat Through JBOX, you guys make me laugh.

If mac(the founder of RK) saw what you guys had turned into yes he would be disappointed, anyone would be you guys truly suck now, Nuff Said!

DeletedUser

Destroying AKP's top player in a day, 1player vs a tribe, yh that makes you super awesome doesn't it, lets remember you then went on to hug that tribe to death :icon_rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats right you went on to hug gold to death after all rks hard work,

jbox= mass recruiters lol,

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH thats right you went on to hug gold to death after all rks hard work,

jbox= mass recruiters lol,

Hmmm RK, REDRUM , SMEG where have they all gone , oh yeah you have hugged the world to death well done .

Why not go and do some more hugging take in Loom as well , everyone thinks you are huggers so go prove everyone right .

DeletedUser

so your not denying jbox hugged gold?

i think they have hugged there way to wear they are now,

pot calling the kettle black dont you think?

oh thats right you guys are jbox and can do what you like on here. my bad

DeletedUser

so your not denying jbox hugged gold?

i think they have hugged there way to wear they are now,

pot calling the kettle black dont you think?

oh thats right you guys are jbox and can do what you like on here. my bad

If by hugging you mean, nobling more villages in a week than RK did in a month, gaining more ODA in that same than RK then yes we're huggers. So much so that we ditched our alliance with them and disregarded a mutually agreed timescale. To be honest, i'm wondering if your talking about the right tribe, aren't you at this moment in time allied to ranks 1,3 and 5? Or to put it another way aren't you allied to anyone who you actually border?

DeletedUser

werent jbox allied on every boarder too, up untill you declared on akp, (after rk hard work again........)

once again pot calling the kettle black.

DeletedUser8782

werent jbox allied on every boarder too, up untill you declared on akp, (after rk hard work again........)

once again pot calling the kettle black.

RK's hard work :lol::lol::lol:
They op'd one player, i hardly call it hard work

And please explain how JBOX where allied on all borders, JBOX and AKP have never had an alliance for one, SMEG/LOOM border not allied, ex-eastern tribes weren't allied as in ~None~ but then AKP recruited alot of that rubbish aswell, REDRUM we weren't allied as you should know max, we had an NAP and it was being dropped before you guys ran away :lol:

DeletedUser8897

ran away pffft, have a listen to it would you,,, here,,let me straighten out your misguided facts for you :icon_redface:
we beat the bush of all its snakes then merged (as this had been on the table for quite some time)....it seems some were too scared of actually playing the game for what it is, so rank whoring was their best option ''run away''.... i seen an advert for a game that will suit those guys very well...medieval sims rofl.....good luck with that...

the thing is with a bunch like jbox,,it's the same cupcakes that are in the same tribe on every uk server.. if your all that good then please,,join a .net server together, and find out quickly how soft you actually are..no N/B over there for a safety blanky, naaawwwwww :lol: i highly doubt your inflated ego's could survive a fortnight together from start up over there anyway, wouldnt be long before you were being farmed..crying for support...restarting....

softulese :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8366

if your all that good then please,,join a .net server together, and find out quickly how soft you actually are..no N/B over there for a safety blanky, naaawwwwww :lol: i highly doubt your inflated ego's could survive a fortnight together from start up over there anyway, wouldnt be long before you were being farmed..crying for support...restarting....

Now who has the overinflated ego?!? There's plenty of us that play on .net but we're not boasting about it every chance we get. And yes, while .net is a much more competitive server, playing .net does not make anyone a better player. If you're this amazing .net player you make yourself out to be.. why aren't you doing a hell of a lot better on this less competitive uk world? I really wouldn't boast if I were you, you just set yourself up to be flamed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8897

well obviously smarts is not your strong point, i spend less time here thanx..there..all sorted? and you know i find it funny that you all get so testy over that word ''ego'' because any great athlete or whatever has to have some sort of ego or they would not be so competitive...enjoy.

EDIT: lets be honest here...look how dismal these worlds are hey..4 complete k's lol LOOOK OUT. add to that your little safety blanky called a night bonus, naaaawwwwww how cute.

DeletedUser

well obviously smarts is not your strong point, i spend less time here thanx..there..all sorted? and you know i find it funny that you all get so testy over that word ''ego'' because any great athlete or whatever has to have some sort of ego or they would not be so competitive...enjoy.

EDIT: lets be honest here...look how dismal these worlds are hey..4 complete k's lol LOOOK OUT. add to that your little safety blanky called a night bonus, naaaawwwwww how cute.

Erm, so why are you here?

Also, if these servers are so easy, Why have you never made a top 20 ranking ever on .co.uk?

Because surely with a soft server, where no one is comparable to your .net toughness, it should be easy to waltz your way to at least the top 20....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8897

when have you ever seen me try and get a co player?? neva...because i dont give much of a hoot hey?? after all this time you still want to go back down that road...*YAWNS* rank means nada to me fella..neva has..and neva will.
anyway,,come on chubbs, you can do better than that...your slipping....80+internals later and you get all hard and stuff rofl....you awse chubbs...yeah you awse bro...

ill have a run at ya on a speed one day in the near future if you want..just for a hoot.. ive got a boss little 3 man team..we can have some fun... 2 of your hill billies..thats pretty much all i enjoy any more...just look for me..dont let fear hold you back :p

DeletedUser

The point I was making is not about rank, its more about the fact that the server is so rubbish, that a high rank should come automatically as you are so much more skilled, then you should easily be top 20.

Lets put it another way, if a player plays a rubbish server, and cant break the top 20, doesn't say much about the ability of the player.

I may have taken 80 Internals, but I think you'll find, they haven't been free, with most having to be cleared before being nobled, hence the ODA, with the availability of more nukes and nobles, its natural I would take my fair share.

What should I have done, left them for a enemy to take :/

So, I may have a lot of internals, but with 269 non Internals I'd be rank 3 and also pretty sure I have still nobled more live villages than any other player in this world as well as Rank 3 ODA, so your argument means jack.

As for speed, pfft, if I wanted to play speed, I wouldn't play normal TW, speeds for jumped up kids and people with Ghost mouses :icon_wink:

edit: With 32 Internals and 17 Barbs out of 70 all I can say is :lol:

DeletedUser8366

edit: With 32 Internals and 17 Barbs out of 70 all I can say is :lol:

Actually chubbs the poor guy has taken 2 more enemy villages than you credited him for , I counted 23 enemy villages he's taken out of 70 vills.. the rest barbs, internals :lol:

DeletedUser8782

the thing is with a bunch like jbox,,it's the same cupcakes that are in the same tribe on every uk server.. if your all that good then please,,join a .net server together, and find out quickly how soft you actually are..no N/B over there for a safety blanky, naaawwwwww :lol: i highly doubt your inflated ego's could survive a fortnight together from start up over there anyway, wouldnt be long before you were being farmed..crying for support...restarting....

Dude ive been on .net ive got top5 on .net, you've been on UK and never got top5, I can say I have done both what can you say?

You talk as though .net is freaking awesome, the only difference is it has more players so logically it is going to have more competition, even with this small competitive edge of .Co.Uk you cant even get a high ranked account, Now go away little boy :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

.net isn't necessarily "freaking awesome" but there are some differences beyond simply a larger pool to play in.

I think the biggest is night bonus. Which drives me nuts (yeah, short trip). It pretends to be a protection for people who are asleep but it's little more than an annoyance putting a gap in my nuking which I can easily exploit to take advantage of the night bonus to rebuild new caps.

Measures like this don't actually protect the weaker players but it makes them think that it does so they'll tend to lean towards a server that, in their minds, caters to their more relaxed gameplay. This tends to bring down the average.

From what I've seen UK players are not aggressive at all. (And Styx is the worst of all, she just sits there and supports things and sends fake trains at me. I can't believe our enemies have let her grow so big. She's just a big pussycat. No teeth, no claws. Nothing.) I see a lot of turtles. I've gotten more attacks from dead accounts being internally nobled than live players suggesting that they think they're safe because I'm only seeing one name on my incoming list. Suffice it to say I know exactly who my real targets are and my nukes are itching. But it speaks to the style of play that seems more common here. The barb nobling too. I've had people actively defending barb nobling based on their "extensive" experience on other UK servers.

Sure, there are plenty of turtles over on .net as well, but out there people actually tried to attack me with some regularity. The whole attitude felt different. Here most of the time has felt like I was just marching through mud clearing and nobling. Very few really great exchanges. 121212Fight and Apollo got a good hit on me once when I was stuck unexpectedly in a courthouse for a few extra hours but then they crumpled after that initial run and the battle there became another "clear and noble" grind for Mag and myself.

DeletedUser8366

(And Styx is the worst of all, she just sits there and supports things and sends fake trains at me. I can't believe our enemies have let her grow so big. She's just a big pussycat. No teeth, no claws. Nothing.)

This about sums me up :)

DeletedUser

She's just a big pussycat. No teeth, no claws. Nothing

This about sums me up

Ahem, you both forgot to mention fantastic chest mounted forward facing appendages (or so I'm told)

And no I can't believe Chaos of all people forgot to mention that :)

DeletedUser8897

Dude ive been on .net ive got top5 on .net, you've been on UK and never got top5, I can say I have done both what can you say?

You talk as though .net is freaking awesome, the only difference is it has more players so logically it is going to have more competition, even with this small competitive edge of .Co.Uk you cant even get a high ranked account, Now go away little boy :icon_rolleyes:

you wouldnt know what i have done on .net in my time..so cheers for an outstanding lesson in ''how to make a fool out of yourself''.. yet another one who thinks rank makes you better..... anyone missing a VI rofl....

but what i really absorbed from this post is that i enjoy the fact im not a slave to my pc, just so i can hold rank on some server that people outside this forum dont give a hoot about :lol: how about you..mr i rank 5 on this server and that.....get a life little girlie..then rank wont be so important to you....just like it aint for me :icon_eek:

you will have to do better than that old chestnut, if you want to get me all bent out of shape :icon_rolleyes:

ohh and chubbs..aka softulese...your excuse was expected....

DeletedUser8782

you wouldnt know what i have done on .net in my time..so cheers for an outstanding lesson in ''how to make a fool out of yourself''.. yet another one who thinks rank makes you better..... anyone missing a VI rofl....

but what i really absorbed from this post is that i enjoy the fact im not a slave to my pc, just so i can hold rank on some server that people outside this forum dont give a hoot about :lol: how about you..mr i rank 5 on this server and that.....get a life little girlie..then rank wont be so important to you....just like it aint for me :icon_eek:

you will have to do better than that old chestnut, if you want to get me all bent out of shape :icon_rolleyes:

ohh and chubbs..aka softulese...your excuse was expected....

IM A Slave to my PC :icon_eek:, thats shocked me as i have college everyday, football on saturday and sunday, should have football today aswell, go out on saturday nights, and then just go out with my mates most days, damn being a slave is hardwork :icon_wink:

What i was triying to get at in my previous post is that, If UK is so terrible why can UK players do just as good as .net players, so how have i made myself look a fool, you say a rank is nothing, yh sure it doesnt mean you are good any one can get a high ranked account, just look at dickie :icon_wink: :lol:, Im not the one who needs to get a life it is you, you are the one who comes on here and starts arguements about a game, i think you will find you are the one who needs a life