Just no loyalty these days ;)

DeletedUser

So back in the days when the grass was green and bp was rife I was contacted by a duke that I knew could create a tribe and make it succesful!!

WeAreOmnipotent on 07.06. at 02:27
are you the person im thinking of? :p

Lem

sgk204 on 07.06. at 02:29
That depends if the person you are thinking of is me :p

Sim

WeAreOmnipotent on 07.06. at 02:51
hmm well my usual TW name is L3mst3r, Have we ever spoke?

Liam

sgk204 on 07.06. at 03:02
Ahhh the famous other half to Zoe on the W7 account lol.... Tho not sure if we have spoken much :)

WeAreOmnipotent on 07.06. at 03:35
yeah lol. I thought you were the guy from monkeys or something originally ? my memory is hazy at best lol

WeAreOmnipotent on 07.06. at 08:40
you ignored me :O

sgk204 on 07.06. at 11:03
Yeh im that guy as well :)

WeAreOmnipotent on 07.06. at 16:18
oh btw you interested in joining?

sgk204 on 08.06. at 00:08
Would love to! :)

WeAreOmnipotent on 08.06. at 00:11
do you have skype mate?

sgk204 on 08.06. at 00:11
Yup its Gaiaworlds, im also in the victory W7 chat :)

WeAreOmnipotent on 08.06. at 00:12
ahhh! lol inv on its way :)

Times were good and and the Skype bings frequent, People were invited aroound me and my 1lc farming expanded further. Farming got scarce as all assumed it would with no barb growth.

The tribe seemed well managed as I hoped that one day through my lonley walk through through the TW worlds I would find.

Just today I could see the care the council took with its tribe.

Five Nobles today at 15:49
Hi,

We're just checking in on everyone to make sure that all is fine with everyones acconts and that no-one is going wildly wrong so that we can make suggestions and corrections before anything gets too out of hand.

So if you could please set me as your account sitter for 5 mins the next time you log in, give me a nudge on skype glen.bullivant or mail me in game to be sure im online at the time.

You're not being singled out, just making sure that the tribe as a whole is singing from the same hymn sheet :)

Thanks guys

keep Smiling [ally]:)[/ally]

Glen

sgk204 today at 15:57
Setting you now.... feel like doing a farming run while your there.... feel free :)

Five Nobles today at 15:57
hehe :) cheers mate

sgk204 today at 16:11
Any advice?

Five Nobles today at 16:12
concentrate on LC's mate big time growth will be directly proportional to the number of LC's you have, other than that you seem to have the right idea, you're farming quite a lot etc

So I was very suprised (considering my invite was by the named duke) to receive not moments later (And im pretty sure I havent moved positions!).....

belle morte today at 16:56
bad news ...council considered to dismiss you.
You're near our duke,so he freezes your growth,you have no future at this area.
Really sorry to say this..but you will always be our friend.

sgk204 today at 16:58
Lol, no probs!! tho any attacks would be considered miss use of the sit by Glen :)

So there you go, its a cut throat world out there, but a lesson to those who forget, if its a dictatorship tribe outright and the duke wants to get ahead then sometimes you will be used up and spat out :)

DISCLAIMER (Another thing learnt from Liam ;)

This Post is actualy not to suggest :) are in any way a bad tribe, they are full of good players who get along and know how to play the game.....

However I always feel that players should be informed of such things!! In this case that the Smile duke can be a bit ruthless to get what he wants (to be fair another plus for Smile)

For entertainment purposes only

DeletedUser6695

Hmm, if I was Liam i'd be more worried about actually getting to nobles :lol:

DeletedUser8687

Tribe>Individuals. I made the mistake of being to loyal on W7. This time my loyalty stands with results.

Iron Fist> Trbal Hugelz

Anyhoo...

Thanks the second time you have been kicked and you posted on the externals. Munkeys + Smileeee do I detect a little sour grapes?

Also for entertainment

DeletedUser

Thanks the second time you have been kicked and you posted on the externals. Munkeys + Smileeee do I detect a little sour grapes?

Also for entertainment

Hehe, I just think there should be accountability :) If I was inactive, or didnt meet targets ect. Then you dont post. As I said in my mail, I need something to do when I dont have a tribe :)

Tribe>Individuals. I made the mistake of being to loyal on W7. This time my loyalty stands with results.

Oh I thought that the mistake there was getting bored and leaving after the first month ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

right idea doesnt quite mean doing it right. Just means your not too far off. But again your area is bad and nothing can be done about that im afraid.

No hard feelings tho

DeletedUser

If that's the case, you advise your member to restart and guide him yourself. Sgk sounds reasonable enough to be taught if that's the case. Either way, a poor display of leadership.

DeletedUser8687

No time tbh. Dont try to make yourself out to be nicey nice. Easy for you to say who doesnt start a tribe with anything less than the best players in the world.

But right here and now I had to make a desicion based on the world and I need to have the best available. Theres loads of talent out there.

Edit: Sgk is a good player, Just has a bad area and theres no time for another restarter.

DeletedUser6603

Agree with Monty. Not the first time Liam has displayed poor leadership though ;-)

Apologies for posting on a forum for a world im not playing on, ill head back to W7 now!

DeletedUser8687

LOL coming from the most heartless duke in the world :| cant remember what yous did but it involved telling a player to send all his troops out to support a faraway player and then farming him (Possibly Nobling) and then kicking him from the tribe :| Great leadership!!!

DeletedUser8782

LOL coming from the most heartless duke in the world :| cant remember what yous did but it involved telling a player to send all his troops out to support a faraway player and then farming him (Possibly Nobling) and then kicking him from the tribe :| Great leadership!!!

That happened to me once on UK1 amd i got nobled :/

DeletedUser6695

You have plenty of better noble targets, you just made a selfish decision

DeletedUser

Whooooop... I'm liking this leadership style.. I'm going to start using it myself... :p

DeletedUser8687

:L im not going to noble him. The desicion wasnt for me it was for the tribe. 4 players were axed.

DeletedUser7540

So back in the days when the grass was green and bp was rife I was contacted by a duke that I knew could create a tribe and make it succesful!!

Times were good and and the Skype bings frequent, People were invited aroound me and my 1lc farming expanded further. Farming got scarce as all assumed it would with no barb growth.

The tribe seemed well managed as I hoped that one day through my lonley walk through through the TW worlds I would find.

Just today I could see the care the council took with its tribe.

So I was very suprised (considering my invite was by the named duke) to receive not moments later (And im pretty sure I havent moved positions!).....

So there you go, its a cut throat world out there, but a lesson to those who forget, if its a dictatorship tribe outright and the duke wants to get ahead then sometimes you will be used up and spat out :)

DISCLAIMER (Another thing learnt from Liam ;)

This Post is actualy not to suggest :) are in any way a bad tribe, they are full of good players who get along and know how to play the game.....

However I always feel that players should be informed of such things!! In this case that the Smile duke can be a bit ruthless to get what he wants (to be fair another plus for Smile)

For entertainment purposes only

Airing dirty laundry in on the public forum is so unattractive (plus note to self...... whingey boy likes to quote private conversations) :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

then again, quoting private conversations is one of the most entertaining things on the forums...really mixes up the relationships in the world hehe :p who would use the forums if we couldnt moan and make people look stupid?

DeletedUser8687

I just want all of my players to be at the same level. Dont worry advice is given to improve and help is always available. If they continue to not grow to the level expected or dont heed the advice then sacrafices have to be made to draught in players of a good calibre.

Bad leadership? I dont thinkso

DeletedUser117

I have always wondered about tribes doing this. They have 5 people all grouped together:

Five Nobles 820
grahampaulkelly 599
Warrior Maiden 411

With two just to the right of them:
WeAreOmnipotent 1.578
Hulk Jnr 629

Yet if you compare the members, SGK204 has more points (586) than one of them. He also looks like he is farming more than a couple of the smaller members.

Smiiiile (I am not typing their new name as it is probably illegal) seems to not really think when inviting members, who in blazes invites members so close? Anyways, Thanks for the thread SGK204, it is bad when things like this happen, my only suggestion is to probably restart, you are out grown in your area. Restarting is a pain, but with a few suggestions on farming you will probably quickly go up ranks. Pm me if you need advice on farming and stuff. (not that I am any good - but I am sure we can muddle it out together.) :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator: