Just no loyalty these days ;)

DeletedUser

If you sat him why didnt you advise him as any good leader would do?

Instead of saying hes doing quite well and then dismissing him :/

My point exactly, all through this thread I havent disagreed that it has tactical advantage, it was the manner it was done. Liam is still a good guy and I messaged him saying I was doing this thread for my own entertainment and he is taking it in good heart.... Funny Glen flames this thread with a comment like no stones considering his message after the sit.... touchy much haha!

DeletedUser

sorry sgk, I suppose i just didnt appreciate being threatened with being reported for cheating. Tends to rub people up the wrong way.

advice - make some lc's. did i give it? yes i did.
did i dismiss him? no i didn't.

sorry, what was your point CF?

DeletedUser6695

My point is you call that advice?

Make LC's :|

Im sure if i explained this game to a 5 year old for a few mins they could grasp the concept of building horsies. Its easy to say build more LC's but it takes a little bit more in how to actually build them faster, looking at his area he should be micro farming.

Did you explain that? of course there is a chance he was already doing that.

But pfft if you think 'Build more LC's' is great advice im glad im in a good tribe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8687

Micro farming has been drilled into the tribe. his actual method of farming was ok but the amount he plundered wasnt.

Doesnt matter how you put it. Build teh horsies. Recruit LC. construct more Light calvary. all means the same thing.

DeletedUser6695

So help him out, offer to sit while he's not online(seeing as he's solo), help him grow.

Ya know basic things that tribemates do for each other :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My point is you call that advice?

Make LC's :|

Im sure if i explained this game to a 5 year old for a few mins they could grasp the concept of building horsies. Its easy to say build more LC's but it takes a little bit more in how to actually build them faster, looking at his area he should be micro farming.

Did you explain that? of course there is a chance he was already doing that.

But pfft if you think 'Build more LC's' is great advice im glad im in a good tribe :icon_wink:

5 mins with a 5 year old would grasp the idea of making horsies. but not sgk. i'll say no more.

He was indeed microfarming. but had he already been doing that i would assume that A, he would have more than 2days worth and B be making some when i sat him.

DeletedUser6695

Like I said above, why did you not offer to help him?

If he's as bad as you make out you should help him to get better, maybe that way all uk worlds wont be dominated by one tribe during start up

DeletedUser8687

Like I said above, why did you not offer to help him?

If he's as bad as you make out you should help him to get better, maybe that way all uk worlds wont be dominated by one tribe during start up

You know why uk worlds are dominated at start up. Nothing to do with me kicking a player because he didnt meet requirements :icon_wink:

Something more like your " Friends" That play together because you are friends. Bring on Battle of the tribes.

DeletedUser6695

Battle of the tribes should be interesting, but that has no relevance to the point I made about helping and teaching sgk :/

DeletedUser

To be fair they never pretended it was a TuToR styled tribe!

However looking back on the account, the least farming was done on it when it was being sat when I went to the I.O.W festival.

But I still admit that the reason itself is probably right, I wasnt getting full hauls with 1lc barb runs as the area is very competative, it just wasnt done in a way I feel a real top tribe should do things, hence this thread to see thoughts on it :)

P.S Im giving you a sit CF :p

DeletedUser6695

Huh? You want to sit me? I haven't even recruited lc yet. They suck bro

DeletedUser

As Monty said. Thread shows poor leadership skills on behalf of Smile.

Tribe>Individuals. I made the mistake of being to loyal on W7. This time my loyalty stands with results.
1) The individuals make the tribe. Especially on this small, 20 man tribe world.
2) There's a fine line between loyalty and stupidity. Know when to leave, for the right strategic reasons.

Iron Fist> Trbal Hugelz

You need to learn how to use an iron fist.

Thanks the second time you have been kicked and you posted on the externals. Munkeys + Smileeee do I detect a little sour grapes?

I don't blame him being sour, I would be if I was in his position.

And nice, CF. The whole "U CALL DAT ADVICEEEEE?" argument makes me chuckle.
No Five Nobles "build more light cavalry" isn't advice, it's common sense; most players in the world are following this common sense right now.

What you needed to do is give some actual advice on how he can grow faster, what he should be doing, upgrading etc. Stuff he might not have thought of.

I shall leave now, but thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

A tribe with ambitions for world domination needs to be ruthless. Kicking an underachieving player may indeed be the best call for the good of the tribe. At least in this case they let the player go early rather than just waiting until they were ready to farm him, giving him a chance to find a new home first. Shame about the inconsistancy in reasons given, though.

@ sgk - Entertaining thread, thanks for posting! Why not restart? Farming is sweet on the rim, I reckon now would be a good time. And I consider myself highly experienced at restarting. Also, find a more suitable tribe. There are tribes out there that don't kick players for poor performance, and though they wont ever get to #1, you'll probably find you get a better gaming experience.

DeletedUser

A tribe with ambitions for world domination needs to be ruthless. Kicking an underachieving player may indeed be the best call for the good of the tribe. At least in this case they let the player go early rather than just waiting until they were ready to farm him, giving him a chance to find a new home first. Shame about the inconsistancy in reasons given, though.

That's the point. If they're kicking him, they've got a bit more "underachieving" to kick as well.

DeletedUser

No time tbh. Dont try to make yourself out to be nicey nice. Easy for you to say who doesnt start a tribe with anything less than the best players in the world.

But right here and now I had to make a desicion based on the world and I need to have the best available. Theres loads of talent out there.

Edit: Sgk is a good player, Just has a bad area and theres no time for another restarter.

urm....I am far from the best at anything, never mind TW :/

Don't see why there was n compromise though, the way i see it is SGK (from Glens mail) looked to be farming decetnly and stunting your own growth farming wise. You got mad n kicked ......simple as imo.

But would have made a perfect noble partner tbh :/

Airing dirty laundry in on the public forum is so unattractive (plus note to self...... whingey boy likes to quote private conversations) :icon_neutral:

I quite like it actualy.......I'm pretty nosey:)

Ya late inorite, but was away for a few days so ...ye know.

DeletedUser1184

Am I the only one who keeps reading WeAreOmnipotent as WeAreImpotent?

Anyhow on topic. This kind of thing happens if you go with a premade of "egos" much better to find a new tribe with people you've never played with before, much more challenging.

DeletedUser8687

yeh i read it like that as well :lol: anyhow we havent got ego's :icon_eek::icon_eek: We are all nice peeps !!

DeletedUser1184

Wasn't meant as a personal criticism, I do really misread it each time, and my point about premades and egos I suppose I just worry about how premades and coplaying are killing the game a little bit for the little guys like me that try it on our own :)

+ I like wind ups