Just no loyalty these days ;)

DeletedUser1511

Am I the only one who keeps reading WeAreOmnipotent as WeAreImpotent?

Anyhow on topic. This kind of thing happens if you go with a premade of "egos" much better to find a new tribe with people you've never played with before, much more challenging.
I disagree. Not on the challenging thing, but on the whole egos = bad tribes.
I have played with some of the biggest egos on tw without having tribal frictions. Heck most egos are mad exagurated on the forums for PnP reasons, but still. A tribe with ego can gell. This was more of a bad move by the leadership and due to egos.
Whether the duke admits it or not he did it for self gain.

DeletedUser1184

I disagree. Not on the challenging thing, but on the whole egos = bad tribes.
I have played with some of the biggest egos on tw without having tribal frictions. Heck most egos are mad exagurated on the forums for PnP reasons, but still. A tribe with ego can gell. This was more of a bad move by the leadership and due to egos.
Whether the duke admits it or not he did it for self gain.

Not saying they are bad tribes, infact it takes exception leadership to lead a tribe of egos, I see a few on here who could have that leadership......... What I'm trying (badly) to say is that its hard to join a tribe with egos if you are not previously known. You quickly become expendable unless you fit in immediately. So the tribes aren't bad, the decision to join them is bad.

Hope that makes more sense

DeletedUser

Nice read, possibly an insight of :)'s policies, if they treat members like this how do they treat diplomacy?:icon_eek:
Bad Propaganda for :) or should I say FINGER :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8687

sour grapes to me. True we didnt handle it as well as we should have. I stand by the decision however.

DeletedUser

sour grapes to me. True we didnt handle it as well as we should have. I stand by the decision however.

At least theres solidarity in your leadership.....no ifs or buts just...'its done now, get over it'...:icon_cool:

I like it....:lol:

DeletedUser

Wasn't meant as a personal criticism, I do really misread it each time, and my point about premades and egos I suppose I just worry about how premades and coplaying are killing the game a little bit for the little guys like me that try it on our own :)

I liked the good old days of W1.net :(
The good days were no scripts were allowed, tactics mattered. And not many people thought about timings of attacks. Basic units and 15 techs like this. Oh I miss that world.

DeletedUser1511

The good days were no scripts were allowed, tactics mattered. And not many people thought about timings of attacks. Basic units and 15 techs like this. Oh I miss that world.
Scripts have no drastically changed tactics other than tag scripts for mass incomings. And people who miss the "good old days" exagurate how "good" they were.Knowledge is a lot more open these days, there are no secret scripts who only share knowledge with each other. In fact the thread title is a misrepresentation as there was more betral back in the day.

DeletedUser1184

I agree, I missed w1.net started on tw4.net and it was all so random. Today all I see is the word noob being banded around by anyone who has played a couple of months, I think as the game has worn on people have pushed the boundries as far as they can and its become a bit formulaic and predictable. Players enter worlds with preset ideas and plans, months in advance of a world openning. For me its taken away the fun of the unkown,

I miss the old days :(

DeletedUser

What a poor excuse for kicking someone. I was in the same 11x11 as OldWisdom and both of us maintained top 3 starts even with the shared farming.

DeletedUser1184

What a poor excuse for kicking someone. I was in the same 11x11 as OldWisdom and both of us maintained top 3 starts even with the shared farming.

I suppose that you having all your troops wiped out helped somewhat with this............

DeletedUser

So a bit of an update into the world of secret partnerships and family tribes, for those that like the gossip...... Those that dont, well dont read it, duh!!!!!

So considering the nature of the OP, I had a certain amount of satisfaction that the Duke of smile got cleared and of course I engaged Liam in a bit of banter, and then proceeded to cat down a smithy and rax level or 2 from is vil :). Knowing that whatever the consequences I had at least a little retribution for their lack of loyalty.....

Now while this unfolded I learnt that The Clyde from OUTLAW had backtimed the original clearance of Liam on DetLef...... Ok I think, thats fair enough, DetLef's account is close to them and the backtime had a certain amount of tactical advantage for OUTLAW.

On communication with OUTLAW I get told.

BlackChaosBelow on 02.07. at 22:03
Well, it was actually Debs, not clyde, who backtimed the attack. But yes, we did backtime it. As far as keeping him down, that is also a good move on your part.
I can assure you that we aren't working with [ally]:)[/ally], or anyone else. So that shouldn't be too much of an issue. Provided you can keep Liam down over the next few days.

So then find it very interesting that not only does Glen the smile Baron attack in response to my attacks on Liam (obviously undestandabe) but also incomming from Pwnage Pete from OUTLAW.

Appears that OUTLAW are in fact the INLAWS of smile..... why dont you give in and just call yourself their Acadamy.... that would be the only sound tactical reason for supporting a player nearly twice my size in defence!! :)

So twice now OUTLAW have shown to follow the instructions of Smile, and also another tribe that has shown it will be underhanded in their approach.

What happened to a bit of dignity OUTLAW haha.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that OUTLAW "follow the instructions of Smile". I eagerly await their response.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that OUTLAW "follow the instructions of Smile". I eagerly await their response.

Heres the IG one ;)

sgk204 today at 12:37
Considering I have an attack from one of your players incomming I wonder what deal Liam has made with you lol, he will only break it in the end, not a very sound tactical move!!
BlackChaosBelow today at 12:39
Well, I dunno what that is (I really don't know anything about anything that happens in this tribe lol). Sorry mate, but at least for now the answer's gonna be no.
sgk204 today at 12:44
Haha, this isnt going to help you reputation any when word gets out!
BlackChaosBelow today at 12:47
Haha please. Like I value my reputation :p
sgk204 today at 13:00
Haha I see that now :) But to be fair, its a bit of a wimp out holding onto Smiles coatstrings when you could have easily overtaken them.... You guys might as well just call yourselves their Acadamy haha

I really dont know why more people dont post about the inner workings of intertribe and interplayer disputes, I always used to like reading threads like these. Just something to make a monotonous world more interesting until I get cleared and move on :)

Deleted User - 695343

So wait a sec... because you have an incoming from Pete we are Smilee's lapdog? I can assure you nothing is further from the truth having turned both their offer of a merge and alliance down. I have no idea what Pete is up to, nor do I really care who or why he attacks. The backtime on Skippy was an opportunistic move. Liam mailed asked could I, I had troops home and saw the report so figured why the heck not. Got an awesome haul and slowed down his growth so nothing lost. :)

I for one would love to know your beef with Smilee though, neither you or Liam are particularly forthcoming, him clamming up and you spinning some cock and bull story about a third party tribe. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So wait a sec... because you have an incoming from Pete we are Smilee's lapdog? I can assure you nothing is further from the truth having turned both their offer of a merge and alliance down. I have no idea what Pete is up to, nor do I really care who or why he attacks. The backtime on Skippy was an opportunistic move. Liam mailed asked could I, I had troops home and saw the report so figured why the heck not. Got an awesome haul and slowed down his growth so nothing lost. :)

I for one would love to know your beef with Smilee though, neither you or Liam are particularly forthcoming, him clamming up and you spinning some BS story about a third party tribe. ;)

It was all about the way I was treated in regards to the OP of this thread, I am fiercly loyal until I feel I have been treated badly.

I never gave any indication I was anything other than sensible, if they had explained that they felt I couldnt have offered anything to the Tribe or that they had made a mistake in recruiting me due to my position then I would have been annoyed but just left the tribe, restarted and carried on.

However the way they did it was just too much of a urine extraction for me to let it go. And I trusted them to do the right thing as I knew a couple of the other players from other worlds so felt betrayed

I have always believed that you should treat others the way you wish to be treated, and that people need reminding that if they act with no loyalty to others then sometimes it can bite them on the bottom :)

....... Too be fair I wont survive on this world long now, im just on a one man mission...... shame they felt they needed outside help to take on a player that wasnt good enough for their tribe haha

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
It clearly states on our tribe profile:

If you need to ask, BlackChaosBelow* will answer.

If the answer offends, you can only blame yourself for asking.

I think this is a classic case of trying to blame us by being offended after asking to join...

This isn't a tribe, it's a collection of individuals that accidently pressed the accept invite button and can't be bothered to find the leave tribe button

And this bit of the tribe profile should really tell you all you need to know about us knowing what each other our doing let alone doing what other tribes tell us...

DeletedUser

It clearly states on our tribe profile:

If you need to ask, BlackChaosBelow* will answer.

If the answer offends, you can only blame yourself for asking.

I think this is a classic case of trying to blame us by being offended after asking to join...

This isn't a tribe, it's a collection of individuals that accidently pressed the accept invite button and can't be bothered to find the leave tribe button

And this bit of the tribe profile should really tell you all you need to know about us knowing what each other our doing let alone doing what other tribes tell us...

Actualy its all just structured to ensure there is as little involvement as possible in my little crusade for at least a little retribution..... And if people and by assocation Tribes join in then the browsers of the forums are aware and able to use the information as they wish, be it for giggles, or planning their own ops :)

They know your not that cohesive now for instance