Just no loyalty these days ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Actualy its all just structured to ensure there is as little involvement as possible in my little crusade for at least a little retribution..... And if people and by assocation Tribes join in then the browsers of the forums are aware and able to use the information as they wish, be it for giggles, or planning their own ops :)

They know your not that cohesive now for instance

I have no idea what you just said...

DeletedUser

I like this thread, great to read about one man's irrational and inevitably doomed crusade of hopeless futility. sgk if you want an invite to ETDK I could probably sort that for you. Wouldn't do you any good, though.

DeletedUser

I like this thread, great to read about one man's irrational and inevitably doomed crusade of hopeless futility. sgk if you want an invite to ETDK I could probably sort that for you. Wouldn't do you any good, though.

Hehe, I like it this way, at least its interesting :) Besides its a war game, I was offended, I took my best opportunity to get revenge when it presented itself and cost my adversary some more troops, a smithy level and the associated build time ect, with his neighbours that should be enough to keep him occupied.

Irreational - Maybe but less so in this context, its me getting some fun out of the game in the circumstances I was left in.

Doomed - Certainly, but then I knew that when I started this, and Liam did taunt me

Futile - No I dont think so, it has served its purpose :)

DeletedUser

pffft

funny when people cant get in the tribe or fail at a pansy attempt of merging into OUTLAWS (or any tribe for that fact), they result to stupidness in the forums. How about upping your game and getting some troops, and maybe...just maybe, a worthwhile tribe would welcome you with open arms. If that fails, go college, Uni, start a business, do something productive with your life.
Informative though, things like this at least show us who the real moany bishes are. Ima have to give my Mrs a break at this rate.

So what attack did you get from Pwnage Pete? he dont usually get involved in others personal beef so whats that about? it landed yet? love to see a report of damage. infact ill wait till TW updates and see the points drop significantly lol

DeletedUser

funny when people cant get in the tribe or fail at a pansy attempt of merging into OUTLAWS (or any tribe for that fact), they result to stupidness in the forums. How about upping your game and getting some troops, and maybe...just maybe, a worthwhile tribe would welcome you with open arms. If that fails, go college, Uni, start a business, do something productive with your life.
Informative though, things like this at least show us who the real moany bishes are. Ima have to give my Mrs a break at this rate.

So what attack did you get from Pwnage Pete? he dont usually get involved in others personal beef so whats that about? it landed yet? love to see a report of damage. infact ill wait till TW updates and see the points drop significantly lol

Haha, another person that needs help with flaming without being fully informed....

You might just want to look at those stats you talked about and look at Omnipotents points over the last couple of days.... Their Baron got an attack through that cost him what must be most if not all of his offence.

I feel fully justified in those actions, just included OUTLAW in this post as found it very strange the reason a player as close as Pwnage would want to help out 2 such big players in their area gainst a small one. The below quote shows that Liam set him up to it, thats not moaning, thats just showing the readers that OUTLAW are helping out Smile on request :)

pwnage pete today at 17:56
I was actually expecting the scout to die. so i can tell liam all my scouts dieds

I wouldnt have dodged the scouts to be fair but wasnt online at that moment :)

DeletedUser

stats...what stats. what exactly are you talking about? did i mention stats? anyones stats?
cant argue with someone that dont make sense. anywayysss...
all i know, you were booted from omni's tribe previous world. kicked on this world, and failed to get into outlaw. and those are the tribes you choose to bring up in the forums... doesn't take a genius to see what your grievance is.
enjoy whatever time left you have on the world mate.

and pete only sent 1 scout... 1SCOUT. all this crying about Outlaws over 1 scouts. pfffft :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

stats...what stats. what exactly are you talking about? did i mention stats? anyones stats?
cant argue with someone that dont make sense. anywayysss...
all i know, you were booted from omni's tribe previous world. kicked on this world, and failed to get into outlaw. and those are the tribes you choose to bring up in the forums... doesn't take a genius to see what your grievance is.
enjoy whatever time left you have on the world mate.

and pete only sent 1 scout... 1SCOUT. all this crying about Outlaws over 1 scouts. pfffft :icon_rolleyes:

Your ignorance is outstanding, your points so full of holes I cant even begin....

it is well considered that any kind of attack at this stage is exactly that, an attack, do I need to mention again the fact that this was at the request of the Duke I was waring with.

Omni's tribe in a previous world was -V- he left in about 2 weeks of the world opening and it disbanded about 3 days ago with me still in it.

As for OUTLAWS......

Think the fact your getting so worked up about a player that doesnt mean anything in the grand scheme of things (me) and not the tribes around you in the rankings (smile) shows that dan was probably right....

OUTLAW - War, they don't look so good...

Deleted User - 695343

Liam and Pete are friends, if he wanted to attack because Liam asked him to, then why not? If we were working for Smilee, I (the Clyde) would have been the obvious one to attack you being in the vicinity and being able to cat you quite efficiently from close range. He didn't ask as a tribe. You obviously have a problem with him, but please don't drag us into it at a tribe level. If Pete wants to help a friend, he's more than welcome to, but it certainly doesn't reflect tribe policy. Our only policy is that we have no policies. ;)

DeletedUser

yes all my statements will be fill of holes, im just stating quickly what I see all this as.
no time for detailed statements and quotes or whatnot, i save that time for my clients and meetings when I hold em.
playing tw is enough much less frequent forum use. so excuse me for not having all the time in the world to spare for this.

we're supposed to not look good, thats the point. nice one dan ;)

DeletedUser

I think the thing that confused me the most was how he actually assumed that we weren't free to do whatever we wanted to him. It's not like he was even in our tribe in the first place... or did I just miss that memo?

DeletedUser

Yeh I agree with your points entirely, if you look through the thread I can be reasonable when I want to, the only reason for OUTLAW to be brought into it was because of course it was a member of OUTLAW that was working for them and I needed to muddy the water until I could obtain my objective......

In the end its you and Skippy who will benifit afterall, me slowing them down whilst destroying myself is only in your interests and you guys can fight it out over the remains, which is why Petes actions were confusing,,,,, but as you said, no policies ;)

But to be fair this thread has run its course a bit now, they chose to deal with a tribe member in what I felt was a very uncalled for manner, then their Baron flamed me on the forum.

I felt that it was important that the ego or whatever it was that caused them to treat me in such an offhand manner was rewarded with a reminder on why peoples shouldnt trat people badly for no reason, they can come back and bite you on the bottom a bit.

I am happy that I have been able to at least limit them a bit b4 I go :)

DeletedUser

Omni's tribe in a previous world was -V- he left in about 2 weeks of the world opening and it disbanded about 3 days ago with me still in it.

Just to Clarify here, L3m left around 3 or 4 months into the game, and I was the Duke from then and I disbanded the tribe not L3m.

You weren't the only one still in it, don't think your special darlin

Zed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6695

This thread is boring now :(

Haters gonna hate though bro

DeletedUser

A little bit of teaching done the right way can work wonders. I played my first world to 20k on w10 .net then joined a tribe on .net w26. From not knowing that rams knocked down walls before you attack, i went to a top 15 player in that world at start up keeping up with the best players on that world and there were alot of the best playing it. I have played 4 worlds since and all have been top 3 accounts.

It took PP, Pervis and the rest of the tribe maybe a week and a half to teach us and all those that were in the training tribe which included Nauz who i beat to 10K ODA:icon_razz: the basic plan to a fast start up which everyone then alters to suit themselves. Can i split a 27ms noble train like Roaul Duke no but i can keep up with the best of them except for Lodda and his group of merry men who i just can never seem to catch.

This game is not about winning or losing or else everyone would only play one world until they were wiped out. I think it is about having fun and enjoying the company of those you are in the tribe with and playing against and it is always more enjoyable if you manage to kick some butt on the way.

Everyone complains the worlds are to easy with not enough challenges, yet when people get the chance to help people learn which does not take much it seems too much trouble.

Maybe a training tribe is the answer.

DeletedUser9006

A little bit of teaching done the right way can work wonders. I played my first world to 20k on w10 .net then joined a tribe on .net w26. From not knowing that rams knocked down walls before you attack, i went to a top 15 player in that world at start up keeping up with the best players on that world and there were alot of the best playing it. I have played 4 worlds since and all have been top 3 accounts.

It took PP, Pervis and the rest of the tribe maybe a week and a half to teach us and all those that were in the training tribe which included Nauz who i beat to 10K ODA:icon_razz: the basic plan to a fast start up which everyone then alters to suit themselves. Can i split a 27ms noble train like Roaul Duke no but i can keep up with the best of them except for Lodda and his group of merry men who i just can never seem to catch.

This game is not about winning or losing or else everyone would only play one world until they were wiped out. I think it is about having fun and enjoying the company of those you are in the tribe with and playing against and it is always more enjoyable if you manage to kick some butt on the way.

Everyone complains the worlds are to easy with not enough challenges, yet when people get the chance to help people learn which does not take much it seems too much trouble.

Maybe a training tribe is the answer.

Maybe you should set one up UBS and stick around .
You are probably one of the most underrated players I know and definitely the most patient . :)

<3

Deleted User - 695343

Maybe you should set one up UBS and stick around .
You are probably one of the most underrated players I know and definitely the most patient . :)

<3

If I recall correctly, the two of you together make quite an excellent and formidable team as well.

DeletedUser

I very much agree with UBS. A training tribe will help the game. The only problem is players join to learn but usually show little interest in actually learning. Finding intelligent, willing to learn players is very hard.

DeletedUser

I agree MP. You tend to get either player who think they know everything anyway and either ignore you or argue every point or players that just dont seem to take any of the advice given.

As you say finding teachable players is the problem with teaching tribes.

Deleted User - 695343

Finding players active enough to have true potential to hit top ranks is also a challenge, some people just don't want to put in the time or effort.