Just no loyalty these days ;)

DeletedUser

Airing dirty laundry in on the public forum is so unattractive (plus note to self...... whingey boy likes to quote private conversations) :icon_neutral:

Haha, get a grip, its all lighthearted and fun, how miserable must you be. Maybe you should go play on the miserable git forum. (plus note to self..... miserable guy whines about someone else whinging. The worst kind of flamer, boring uninteresting.)

DeletedUser

No time tbh. Dont try to make yourself out to be nicey nice. Easy for you to say who doesnt start a tribe with anything less than the best players in the world.

But right here and now I had to make a desicion based on the world and I need to have the best available. Theres loads of talent out there.

Edit: Sgk is a good player, Just has a bad area and theres no time for another restarter.

Yeah, but you don't see me kicking JP for playing 5 mins a day or kicking members because they're close to me.

DeletedUser8687

hahahha perhaps but your tribe has more than enough players to compensate for slackers :)

Edit: The females in the tribe have had the best startups :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8687

LOL yes I have a joke with some of the female members and im all male and a walking Hormone at times but come on you wanna get personal? what happened to light hearted fun?

DeletedUser

Because if the reasons that you have posted on here were true then we both know you would have had to have got rid of TurtleNo1 and WM. So its either just because you mess about with the tribe for your own advantage, or some other reason :)

But your right, that "humour" was a bit too close for comfort, ill delete it!

DeletedUser

This thread got boring about 7 posts ago... can we bring this back to the point where sgk was about to cry for being kicked and lemster starts laughing demonically

DeletedUser

This thread got boring about 7 posts ago... can we bring this back to the point where sgk was about to cry for being kicked and lemster starts laughing demonically

Thats the spirit ;) :icon_sad:

Kept you occupied for 5 mins tho :p

DeletedUser

Nope... I just pop on randomly and read what people post after me,,, I happen to be very bored tonight hence im back again...

So.. do you always get betrayed so? Im hoping my tribe are loyal to me,,, they seem a good bunch,, knows its stuff the duke

DeletedUser

Nope... I just pop on randomly and read what people post after me,,, I happen to be very bored tonight hence im back again...

So.. do you always get betrayed so? Im hoping my tribe are loyal to me,,, they seem a good bunch,, knows its stuff the duke

To be fair its not that bad as far as betrayal goes, just bad planning from the Duke in the early days and no real loyalty outside the Hugz :)

Finding a tribe that is good is easy, finding a tribe thats loyal is easy..... finding both those attributes together, a lot harder it seems

DeletedUser

Well, theres no point joining my tribe, I'd sell you out for less than half a k of any res... I'm just not an attached kinda person... :p

DeletedUser8687

LOL i didnt sell him out. I like simon hes a good guy and a good laugh. If i keep players that arent having a good a startup as they had hoped i would only be doing the tribe an injustice.

So come on its a game! I kept you for too long out of loyalty and trust me im very loyal.

I want people that ask what they can do for the tribe not what the tribe can do for them (Excuse the cliché)

So purleaaase stop crying about it :icon_cry: your making me feel bad!

The reason you were invited in the first place was because i knew you from a previous world. Didnt work out.

The reason you had to be kicked....

20 memeber limit. ever place has to count. not the usual 15 dedicated players 45 hanging on.

Compare it to a football team. a manager sells players not performing well (mathew upson) big flop had to go. Thiery henry flopped at juventus. blah blah. Point is with limited space I have to make those decisions and the rest of the tribe agree.

DeletedUser

I'd have thought you'd want to keep as many members near you as possible to help you out, considering how close you are to our members.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7540

Haha, get a grip, its all lighthearted and fun, how miserable must you be. Maybe you should go play on the miserable git forum. (plus note to self..... miserable guy whines about someone else whinging. The worst kind of flamer, boring uninteresting.)

...and still whinging :lol:

DeletedUser

thread needs renaming to 'just no skill these days' or 'just no stones these days' or 'just no troops these days'

I sat you, you sucked. you were dismissed. those who did not suck, did not get dismissed. even FAMILY members of the leadership.

get over yourself bro.

and to think I liked you.

DeletedUser6695

If you sat him why didnt you advise him as any good leader would do?

Instead of saying hes doing quite well and then dismissing him :/