L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks lads. It was never a tough war to be honest but still we are happy to have suceeded. We now have a secure front and are able to fully focus on other threats.

Overall our two tribes showed good loyalty and commitment in the war. Today we celebrate. Tomorrow we go back to work lol..

DeletedUser

Nice work L.I

I still want to know if you'd even consider that a war. It looked more like a massacre.

DeletedUser

I honestly don't consider it a war but for the purpose of morale, pnp etc, it was

an epic clash of Titans.

It was very one sided after the initial relaunch of attacks by our side. Before that it seemed pretty even. They beat themselves more than we did, for many reasons.

DeletedUser

How are the Light Infantry doing against TWM since you declared war on them?

Not so well I hear......:lol:

Bit quiet on that score chaps. As representative of the aforementioned tribe I invite your thoughts (m8s).

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Wars are usually more like marathon's than sprints stinboy.

TWM have been doing well. I am suprised at the strength of character and loyalty that you guys have displayed. Especially considering the circumstances and what has currently happened to some of their players. Their leaders seem to be doing a good job keeping the tribe together and organising things.

DeletedUser

I usually run out of puff after about 200m to be honest pcrasplot!!

That's about one nobled village per month from a TW point of view I reckon...... :icon_sad:

ps thanks for the praise for TWM - we don't get much on the public forum!!

Virtus members are prohibited from commenting on this post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well when it is due it is due. A lot of tribes would crumble under the pressure you guys have been receiving, externally and internally. As Noxx said you were written off weeks ago but your still around. ( he said in TWM thread )

Anyways I guess I need to stop drinking and remember we are at war.

DeletedUser

That's about one nobled village per month from a TW point of view I reckon...... :icon_sad:

OK - since you said so, I'll obey your command....NOT lol

^^ couldn't resist - red rag & all that :icon_wink:

But at least there's a refreshing lack of flaming for a change :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You can't prohibit us from posting.

I suppose the next thing you propose is that only TWM are allowed on the externals :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

na mate i'm stuck in school all day. read the twm vs virtus post for a real laugh

DeletedUser

You can't prohibit us from posting.

I suppose the next thing you propose is that only TWM are allowed on the externals :icon_eek:

There is a chance, just a chance mind you, that I wasn't being entirely serious Ryan....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There is a chance, just a chance mind you, that neither was i:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

+T+T+ are no more, they joined Virtus, and GF, thus ending the war.

DeletedUser4312

War is over

As the war is now over, I am closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.