Lazy nobles

DeletedUser

After speaking with several players and indeed seeing it myself does anyone else think the nobles in W3 are bloody lazy sods?

DeletedUser

My nobles seem to be on strike.

I'm blame the bleeding W3 economy mate, nobles are used to their gold coins and so are reacting angrily to it.....bring back Maggie, she'd soon sort them out. I reckon there should be a new addition to the units.....scabs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Me and russki had the same problem, till we realised we just haven't researched lvl 3 nobles! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

My nobles are the most lazy, by the fact they haven't even started producing themselves yet :-(

DeletedUser

I`m blaming swine flu. Mine are in bed for days now. Swine flu is fu*ing up everything these days... :/

Deleted User - 695343

I'm pretty sure Rumble have been slipping my nobles rufis when I'm offline :lol:

DeletedUser

damn Rumble i was wondering where my 3 year supply of rufis went

DeletedUser

This.

needs.

a.

BUMP.

and no, people outside of RA ad Rumble can't know why.

DeletedUser

This.

needs.

a.

BUMP.

and no, people outside of RA ad Rumble can't know why.

[pp]I feel you. I really do.

I personally am now up to 6 failed trains (these have all been large treks considering the garbage villages in my area) and am too stubborn to switch to 5 nobles lol. It has become a matter of pride and I am determined to cow these uppity noblefolk[/pp]

DeletedUser117

/me signs

Cant we get a world poll going to give all nobles a boost of energy? Like make the hit a minumum of 25. . .Heck even 23 would be better, if I get another 20% loyalty loss I will suicide them on the nearest walled barb.

DeletedUser

I think the admins just decided to mess with RA/Rumble's nobles.. we all keep averaging like 22 per noble lmfao

DeletedUser

Is it maybe because of NB? All of my nobles that hit during NB did <24 loyalty damage, yet the one I have had hit outside NB so far did 33 loyalty damage.

DeletedUser

I like it when the trains fail, resending nobles gives me something to do during night bonus. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser2118

It's their vengeance for RA/Rumble overusing them. They know they can't disobey orders so a strike is out of the question, but a slow down they're good with :(

DeletedUser117

Apparently threatening Nobles actually works!

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 66 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apparently threatening Nobles actually works!

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 100 to 66 :icon_wink:

Nice bit of loyalty change there, mind you threatening them may not work during night bonus so I here :icon_wink: