Lazy nobles

DeletedUser4735

fools...you forgot, no paladin weapons. Without his whip of nobility encouraging of course they are going to get slack.

DeletedUser

tought my nobels were cured 35 off, but they are returnd to the old habbits of 21-23 :mad:

DeletedUser

Meh I got bored and annoyed - I suicided them. . . :icon_rolleyes:

You suicided 3 nobles!!! Good god man do you have no heart?! Methinks someone got a bit too eager and underestimated our Freakish nature.

DeletedUser117

You suicided 3 nobles!!! Good god man do you have no heart?! Methinks someone got a bit too eager and underestimated our Freakish nature.

Five actually - one got caught wearing my chains and the other got caught wearing my underthings. . . I have to go to site for a month - so I thought I might go out with a bang. I hoped you guys would give me a bit of fun before I go, sadly scouts just dont do it for me :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ah the old, my attack was lamer than Lamey McLame from Lamesville so i'll say i'm going to quit excuse :icon_wink:

We sent the Circus scouts over to tell you some jokes, your men don't seem to have a sense of humour though and i'm sure Old MacDonald wasn't too happy with those pesky cats eating in his farm :icon_razz:

My latest lazy noble: Loyalty loss from 58 to 36

DeletedUser

My nobles seem to be doing a good job, for about the first time in three worlds :)

Change of Loyalty Loyalty loss from 29 to -6

DeletedUser4735

ha ha I just managed a 26.....thats about my best so far..

DeletedUser4147

by the sounds of things, you don't want nobles on this world

DeletedUser4735

The nobling gods hate me.
After producing a 26 loyalty drop for me (the minimum to take the village) I decide to dodge with a village on 34 loyalty and backtime as its cheaper than defending. The nub attacking me gets 35 loyalty decrease.....I am annoyed.

DeletedUser

Well i could be up the proverbial creek without a paddle, one of the nobles was super human and when my 2nd run hits i've got my fingers and toes crossed that the lazy buggers are back on shift

DeletedUser1508

My nobles are hyperactive :icon_eek:

Try overnobling yourself three times... it sucks. Not one of them took down less than 28 loyalty :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

My nobles are hyperactive :icon_eek:

Try overnobling yourself three times... it sucks. Not one of them took down less than 28 loyalty :icon_sad:

Thats what i was dreading but my lazy nobles came back on shift just in time:

Loyalty loss from 26 to 1..........close eh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

its all about the chastity. Then they have encouragement to work or they wont get no baby nobles with the cute farmers daughter... Over active nobles....

DeletedUser

[pp]Sigh

8th failed train. The sad part is that I only have 9 conquers. Do the math on that. The odds of that is ridiculous.[/pp]