Lazy nobles

DeletedUser

I had a pretty good first run with 3 nobles.

Loyalty loss from 46 to 17

The trick is sending those lazy bastards out exercising for the night :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have stored enuff stuff for a second noble but cannot find how to educate it
Any ideas where I'm going wrong

DeletedUser4147

^ lmao. Thats the problem with packets in my eyes, i forget to upgrade too.

DeletedUser

Change of Loyalty
Loyalty loss from 34 to -1

Nice hit? Too bad I had another noble after that...

DeletedUser5368

hi folks
can anyone advise me on what happens when you store noblle resourse in academy solely for this purpose (it's a new feature for me compared to other worlds)
what i see now that stored resourse is allegedly enough (2x 56k/60k/50k), but this bloody academy doesnt want to produce another Nobel

DeletedUser

hi folks
can anyone advise me on what happens when you store noblle resourse in academy solely for this purpose (it's a new feature for me compared to other worlds)
what i see now that stored resourse is allegedly enough (2x 56k/60k/50k), but this bloody academy doesnt want to produce another Nobel

Then I think you have reached your noblemen per academy limit. Each level of academy equals one noblemen. Conquered villages substract -1 from that limit.

DeletedUser5368

does that mean that you''l get only 3? there are only 3 levels for academy there, quite strange

DeletedUser5368

strange world it is
but thx for expertise anyway and cheers

DeletedUser

Hate old style, but the only worlds i do well on lol, i get bored of mints but i love mints at the same time. Annoying that you cant have a noble-train at early stages.

DeletedUser

I have a theory. :)

What if the nobles realise that other nobles from other villages have an easy time nobling 100 point villages. Yet they are unhappy using their efforts to noble a larger village and want to have a rest?? I see this as a good theory and took me 5 hours to cojour up. :)

DeletedUser117

I have a theory. :)

What if the nobles realise that other nobles from other villages have an easy time nobling 100 point villages. Yet they are unhappy using their efforts to noble a larger village and want to have a rest?? I see this as a good theory and took me 5 hours to cojour up. :)

Umm how does getting resent to the same village, as they where too lazy to noble it properly, give them a rest :icon_confused:

Anyways I like nobling 100 point vils - you dont need to demolish anything (well except the rax - like who needs them )

DeletedUser

Umm how does getting resent to the same village, as they where too lazy to noble it properly, give them a rest :icon_confused:

Anyways I like nobling 100 point vils - you dont need to demolish anything (well except the rax - like who needs them )

They want to be home longer is what I am saying as they feel as they deserve it for trying to noble so many high point villages. They spend too much time at a high point village lowering its loyalty when they could spend 2 seconds at a 100 point village and can noble it easier. :p

DeletedUser5368

again folks - would appreciate expertise on that initial issue of mine about noble-limits =

i produced all three in my first villa, and have 2 more villas, now my academy in first villa still provides me with the resourse price for the next Nobel (4x something of all resourse kind) -

but if you say there's no more room for producing additional nobels if you have your first villa's academy fully upgraded, then what's the sense of that reminder on resourse price? >> or if i store nobel resorses in my fully exhausted academy, they wil count for producing nobels in other academies?

appreciate your insight on this

DeletedUser

Pretty much what you said, even if a villa is maxed pop or any circumstance you can save packages from any villa that will count towards building a noble in any villa which meets the requirements.

If you can goga22 you would be better to make the space and have 4 or even 5 nobles in one villa :)