Leaving Ted.....

DeletedUser9598

Seriously? You're renowned and known for being that annoying cretin on the forums who doesnt really know anything and makes comments knowing a half story to just back up whoever seems to be winning a debate.

Everyone knows you SUCK at this game (please be my guest and give me 1 stat to disprove this...). You are just some sad person who comments on everyone else's forums - you've got 1500 posts since september?? Go put some of that time into actually learning how to play rather than some stupid comments on the forums when you literally do not know what on earth you are talking about.

:lol: :lol: +1

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Seriously? You're renowned and known for being that annoying cretin on the forums who doesnt really know anything and makes comments knowing a half story to just back up whoever seems to be winning a debate.

Everyone knows you SUCK at this game (please be my guest and give me 1 stat to disprove this...). You are just some sad person who comments on everyone else's forums - you've got 1500 posts since september?? Go put some of that time into actually learning how to play rather than some stupid comments on the forums when you literally do not know what on earth you are talking about.

+1

and if I could +2 I would

DeletedUser11866

stay off 360's back lol he's a cool dude and knows how to play ..

DeletedUser12618

I'm going to step in here to post the same notice again..

I'm the new mod and I'd prefer if we didn't let posts degenerate to taking personal shots at one another.

Argue facts, discuss opinions, disagree with what you like, or don't like. your call. Keep it Relevant to the first post.
But let's stop the name calling and insults before they get any worse.

DeletedUser13441

I said it many times. And to the players of TED also.

They are/were mass recruiting noobs, who recruited to "merge" internal there way up the ranks to look fearsome. Most of TEDS conquors were internals. they were not a waring tribe and would have fell easily to the way side in the face of a true tribe. There top players had an ODA of less then 2:1 points and above 50% internals, and they tried to play this of by saying they used there troops wisely. In other words they sat and looked at how pretty they were every day.

Im glad to see that some members got sick of the recruit, internal recruit, internal, boast about how PrO you are to all who will listen, repeat.

Mostly poor players who were scared to fight, doomed to fail. Glad to see the back of them.

DeletedUser13390

I said it many times. And to the players of TED also.

They are/were mass recruiting noobs, who recruited to "merge" internal there way up the ranks to look fearsome. Most of TEDS conquors were internals. they were not a waring tribe and would have fell easily to the way side in the face of a true tribe. There top players had an ODA of less then 2:1 points and above 50% internals, and they tried to play this of by saying they used there troops wisely. In other words they sat and looked at how pretty they were every day.

Im glad to see that some members got sick of the recruit, internal recruit, internal, boast about how PrO you are to all who will listen, repeat.

Mostly poor players who were scared to fight, doomed to fail. Glad to see the back of them.

Ted died a while ago, nothing in this thread is relevant any more.

DeletedUser13441

Im back off a few month lay off and wanted my say.

This is a thread dedicated to Teds demise, or the early issues. I spoke about TED and offered my opinion. My point maybe late, but is valid to the context of the thread

Troll on my man

DeletedUser

After allllllllllllllllllllllll the criticism ted got from recruiting and not flighing and IBF have just gone and done it ?!

You just took in 6 million points (5 players) all of which we are fighting haha?

Wow...

DeletedUser13555

B6QPQXNCAAA_-D3.jpg:large

DeletedUser13543

Merging is the way of the future, world peace can be achieved if we work together!!!

DeletedUser6796

This is true. Rats have been merging Zombie villages into our accounts for ages now. It's just their players we don't need.

Lilli
x

DeletedUser13543

I was right, merging is the way of the furture

Next step: take the top 7 players from the top 3 tribes and merge into 1 super tribe. We would just need a good name

DeletedUser10100

Lol, it certainly is :)

RBS

Rats eat Biscuits for their Sins

DeletedUser6796

I was going to choose 21 ERTS

21 Egos Ready to Splinter

The chances of a 'supergroup' getting on with eachother enough to last the countdown to worlds end are slimmer than a supermodel that's been in a lifeboat for three weeks.

DeletedUser

This forum thread was a huge criticism on myself and Ted saying that we recruited too much, then Ted also received a load of abuse from IBF players saying the same thing. Now look at IBF and RP, both just gained a huge amount of points through RECRUITMENT (that you didn't need to do at all)

I would love someone from both or either tribe to explain why they did this and how it is in anyway different from Ted. Then an apology would be great.

the minx

Reaction score
I don't think the criticism was based on you recruiting, but rather you recruiting those you were fighting, and or recruiting solely for points...

RP has done quite well on its own keeping up with the other top tribes, even without the couple new recruits.

DeletedUser

So you fought a load of noobs then as soon as a couple decent players get near your borders you recruit them?