Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Got this mail forwarded to me earlier and i'd like to clear some things up as its my account in question and whatnot:
[Have to use the externals, as opposed to sorting it out ingame, as I've to wait 24hrs before hoping to my new account - and besides the externals are pretty dead ;)]

Caratacus... on 22.07. at 14:29
Evening Friends,

Its that time again when we need to club together and defend one of our tribe.

COMBO feel that cheating is the way to go so we must smash their nuke by sending what you can to Two Of a Kind.

animoses has sent what appears to be a suicide attack:-

Attack lands on 001: Single Moment of Sincerity (473|473) K44 at Jul 24, 2011 19:57:30.

I say suicide as the animoses is a clear push account. Used for nobling and internal nobling by COMBO.

The result would be that our player is cleared for ColdFusion to noble.

Please send what you can and mail the Two Of a Kind with how many troops you are able to send.

They are currently upgrading their tech levels to accommodate Spears & Swords.

The wall is also at level 19.

Please be generous!

Cheers

Peter

Firstly, i'm not sure where this cheating accusation is coming from but if you think suiciding your O when your account is being internalled is cheating then;
129090058806635652.jpg

Secondly, by no means was this a push account. Please get you facts straight before you start circ mailing tripe.

Thirdly, Cold Fusion had absolutely no influence into who I was going to suicide my O on. I asked by a friend outside of the tribe [Who probably wishes to remain anonymous for the time being] to suicide on him.

DeletedUser9748

Whoerever cheats or not can only be found by the admins. And if suiciding your offense equals to cheating, then no sir I disagree.

What probably Caratacus wanted to say is that letting COMBO play their way of game without any resistance could lead to certain victory of this world and no point for other players to continue playing. Mentioning cheats or internalling was a way to enrich his post and make it look more...significant.

I really want to see the outcome of this attack ;)

Deleted User - 695343

In fairness I can see where he was coming from regardless of whether he was mistaken or not. Looking at your stats you can see that you are nobling/being nobled at the same time and that's bound to ring alarm bells, especially having happened twice now. Granted, he would have been better off reporting you and letting admins deal with any issue instead of jumping to public conclusions, but at least this way, you've kindly let him know he has leaks to deal with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser6263

KANGAROOOOO! Should rename the tribe to a more fitting one, maybe Tiger Woods, Wayne Rooney or Ashley Cole, they all got one thing in common.

They all eat the same medicine!
876436000101.jpg

Deleted User - 695343

I'm not even in the tribe and I find this whole cheating thing ridiculously tiresome. It's a stupid computer game people, anyone with half a brain can learn how to play as well or better than many of the players in Axes or whatever they are currently called. Just because you can't be bothered to make that minor effort, don't assume they or any other decent players cheat. Up your own game, stop acting like spoiled children and learn how to match them, the information is freely available. *sigh* /rant over.

DeletedUser117

KANGAROOOOO! Should rename the tribe to a more fitting one, maybe Tiger Woods, Wayne Rooney or Ashley Cole, they all got one thing in common.

If you believe they are cheating, send in a ticket.
Otherwise take six of these:
zzbeer.jpg
And call me in the morning. . . .

DeletedUser6263

sparks - Game Staff

That states enough for me, ticket system, mmmm, swept under the carpet, waste my time and bandwidth, no ta. That's from experience.

Anyways live footage from the Roo camp at successfully interning another account and getting away with blatant rule rimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk

Woot Woot

The main underlying point of this whole situation is that most of the players in roo are pretty good and don't need to rip the Sh*t out of the rules, thinking, maybe you do to win.

And sparkles i took your advise but

724200894253AM_Beer-Goggles-demotivational-poster.jpg

DeletedUser117

sparks - Game Staff

That states enough for me, ticket system, mmmm, swept under the carpet, waste my time and bandwidth, no ta. That's from experience.

Anyone that knows me, knows I will never cheat. I volunteer for many things - this being one of them. To be able to moderate a game there are certain requirements, 1 - not to play the world you mod in and 2 - to be professional and helpful. Try to remember that 90% of the moderators are volunteers, we do this to ensure that TW is running smoothly and that we catch cheats.

Anyways live footage from the Roo camp at successfully interning another account and getting away with blatant rule rimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk

Woot Woot

Give me a break, ever heard of morale bashers?

The main underlying point of this whole situation is that most of the players in roo are pretty good and don't need to rip the Sh*t out of the rules, thinking, maybe you do to win.

No they are not, most of these accounts have been given to sub average players - check the growth charts, only two to three account have the same growth as startup. But that would involve thinking and research. . . .Oh well that is a bit hard hey.
And sparkles i took your advise but

724200894253AM_Beer-Goggles-demotivational-poster.jpg

But I am sure she and you would make a really good couple!
wed4.jpg

DeletedUser6263

Anyone that knows me, knows I will never cheat. I volunteer for many things - this being one of them. To be able to moderate a game there are certain requirements, 1 - not to play the world you mod in and 2 - to be professional and helpful. Try to remember that 90% of the moderators are volunteers, we do this to ensure that TW is running smoothly and that we catch cheats.

Nice to see you bite sparkles, didnt need your wedding photo though they have a site called facebook for that kinda stuff you know.

Ok so lets break it down

Anyone that knows me, knows I will never cheat

Its the internet princess its not real life. These people are not really your friends just like the 600 ppl on your Facebook list.

not to play the world you mod in

What difference does it make when all you cyber mates (its not real life) are in the same club. (Judging by the wedding photo i dont mean the Club!)

to be professional and helpful.

Whoops you kinda blew that one with this post didn't you.

Try to remember that 90% of the moderators are volunteers, we do this to ensure that TW is running smoothly and that we catch cheats

Where do i start with this one, mmm, ah ah, here you go.

Wall-Mirror.jpg

Bingo you just caught yourself a cheat. Now how do you handle that one, aaahhh here we go.

istockphoto_11593821-sweep-it-under-the-carpet.jpg

PS a professional admin without a guilty conscience would not have bitten to my comments.

Take your medicine and chill for the evening

cheat_tabs.jpg

DeletedUser4147

Anyway back to the topic....

I'm just going to thank the poster for confirming my suspisions about us havign someone passing information on. Whilst i had belief on this front from certain Taco! members posts on skype, it's not reliable enough. For you to post this message, made my life a lot easier.

Heck, we've already narrowed it down to a small number of possible suspects, but just in-case i'll post all information on the publics for you in the future, because hell it's not much use anyway. But i do like your tribes efforts, this just might be the best message you've recieved, you might of seen some reports & of course some talked about plans that have not and most likely will not come into effect.

Look on the bright side though... one of your members did just publicy call half of you mediocre at best :lol:

What i'm trying to say is, you made my life easier, and in fact just helped out Limbo as a tribe, i guess you guys aren't so evil after all :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser117

Nice to see you bite sparkles, didnt need your wedding photo though they have a site called facebook for that kinda stuff you know.
Aww poor thing, quotes can be useful
Ok so lets break it down

Anyone that knows me, knows I will never cheat

Its the internet princess its not real life. These people are not really your friends just like the 600 ppl on your Facebook list.

Sorry for having actual friends, I know this is hard for you acknowledge, but some people actually do communicate on skype and facebook with people that they know! They even *shock* *horror* catch up together. Why its even been known that people arrange dinner and going out together on skype and facebook. Yes I am sorry to inform you but having real friends is really possible!

not to play the world you mod in

What difference does it make when all you cyber mates (its not real life) are in the same club. (Judging by the wedding photo i dont mean the Club!)

I have cyber mates? I am in the club, what are you a stalker? :icon_rolleyes:

to be professional and helpful.

Whoops you kinda blew that one with this post didn't you.

In forums, I reserve the right to be as unprofessional as I want. In game is slightly different. You know just like now, you post like you are all that but in reality your only this:
Freak_In_Diapers.jpg

Try to remember that 90% of the moderators are volunteers, we do this to ensure that TW is running smoothly and that we catch cheats

Where do i start with this one, mmm, ah ah, here you go.

Wall-Mirror.jpg

Bingo you just caught yourself a cheat. Now how do you handle that one, aaahhh here we go.
istockphoto_11593821-sweep-it-under-the-carpet.jpg

So catching cheats is akin to being a cheat. . . .
the_cat_is_pushing_a_watermelon_out_of_a_lake.jpg

PS a professional admin without a guilty conscience would not have bitten to my comments.

Take your medicine and chill for the evening

cheat_tabs.jpg

Oh yes but professional admins wouldnt care, but then they get paid to not care right? I dont like medicine, but I will use sprays :icon_wink:
258Troll_spray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

876436000101.jpg

I do believe you were on uk5 when Why? was there.. still butthurt?

DeletedUser

Anyway back to the topic....

I'm just going to thank the poster for confirming my suspisions about us havign someone passing information on. Whilst i had belief on this front from certain Taco! members posts on skype, it's not reliable enough. For you to post this message, made my life a lot easier.

Heck, we've already narrowed it down to a small number of possible suspects, but just in-case i'll post all information on the publics for you in the future, because hell it's not much use anyway. But i do like your tribes efforts, this just might be the best message you've recieved, you might of seen some reports & of course some talked about plans that have not and most likely will not come into effect.

Look on the bright side though... one of your members did just publicy call half of you mediocre at best :lol:

What i'm trying to say is, you made my life easier, and in fact just helped out Limbo as a tribe, i guess you guys aren't so evil after all :icon_neutral:.

Passed your bedtime, also, I don't play this world anymore and haven't for a while(also haven't looked at rankings in a few weeks) however I'm willing to bet Limbo could not compete with whateverthetribenameisnow.

DeletedUser7092

Passed your bedtime, also, I don't play this world anymore and haven't for a while(also haven't looked at rankings in a few weeks) however I'm willing to bet Limbo could not compete with whateverthetribenameisnow.

Better not post anymore if your not even playing the world, you obviously not up to date

DeletedUser6263

Wow, really touched a nerve with you Princess, not only have you bounced back with another really professional response (you know like you said before to be professional and helpful) but your missing the point, entirely.

498643_main.jpg

(still cant find the spoiler button to hide my images, how so not l337 of me)

Never mind the underlying point is there

Now i could spend the next 3 days responding to your quirky but a little cat scratching responses but all i need to do is make my point, multi accounts spoil it for the rest of us (notice how that's different from co playing)

Sorry ask me in 24 hours

Hang on W10 i may register my username as alessoninrippintherestoff, nope alessoninrippingtherules, nearly alessoninbeinginaprincesstribe, well one of three that im gonna intern anyways.

Hey, i hear you say, maybe not, its old news.

and cody

Via Dolorosa

DeletedUser6599

Well seem as this is all about an attack on me i think i may as well post :p

I personally think that yes it may not be offically classed as 'cheating' but just a dirty tactic. But heck i dont care, i actually may be able to get to defend something now :)

However like biggsy said you have made our jobs much easier in finding the spy :)

On another note i personally think Sparks comments for a game staff is pretty poor. I would have expected more but heck if thats the type of people the tw staff want then heck lets get on with it.

Now lets see how this unfolds...

DeletedUser

-

and cody

Via Dolorosa

You are not Redauram. Redauram was the only one on that account when most of why? was active. Thus I do not care if you hopped on the account AFTER you were rimmed.

DeletedUser117

Do you even read what I wrote? Or is it a matter of just skimming a post, deluding yourself into what you want it to read then posting garbage. Its really funny how every person that cannot reach top 10 or 100 or whatever your account is ranked at, cries cheaters!

Good that you gave up that argument anyways. Multi accounts get banned, simple as that, some users like making similar names to annoy ppl, but yes I can see why you think they are multi accounts. Anything than having to explain why you are ranked low. . .

Internalling will always happen as most start up players like start only, hence the name start up players. The the rest of the remaining players need to eat these guys or find others to take over. See what I did there? Its called an explanation. Every high ranked tribe does this, its the nature of the beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.