Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117

so why dont you answer the question about the earlier internal nobling? because your cheating! its not rocket science

Ok I will walk you through it:

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk9/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=407980

First Conquer:
Nobled a 1k vil - nothing wrong with that,

Second Conquer:
Mancunia - helping a tribe mate, stuffed on times. Again nothing wrong with that as the tribemate retook vil.

Third Conquer:
Summer Sinn: Yes that was a stuff up on my end. Got times wrong and sent nobles after I should of. I do that alot

How is that cheating.
Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as regular resource transports from a weaker player to a stronger player.

P.S. I am posting as a player, not a mod. Considering this affects my game play, I believe this is appropriate.

DeletedUser

I always find reverting to calling people computer geeks is always a good way to reply :)

DeletedUser4147

Third Conquer:
Summer Sinn: Yes that was a stuff up on my end. Got times wrong and sent nobles after I should of. I do that alot

in which case if timings were done correctly they would of taken it, so you would of gifted back or you would of taken it a few second sfater their nobles landed.

Which would suggest you were sending 1 noble, and to take 25 loyalty in 1 noble hit is impressive on this worlds silly loyalty settings, and if you were sending 2, then the rest of the tribe would of accumulated 3, and he would never be able to take it off his 3rd noble, but 4th.

Not going to make much sense, read it back again a few times and you'll catch my drift.

I'm not saying you've cheated at all, but saying that one doesn't really look like a timing a error

DeletedUser7092

I always find reverting to calling people computer geeks is always a good way to reply :)

excellent thought you might have heard that before, still you havent answered my question, and i doubt you will, you are a real politician!

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Players quit, get internalled to make use of the villages. What's so heard for you to grasp about that?

DeletedUser

Believe what you want. You have no idea what you're speaking on.

DeletedUser4147

Players quit, get internalled to make use of the villages. What's so heard for you to grasp about that?

I'm going to re-iterate that i don't think you guys are cheating, however i am going to say on this. If the player quit and had 1 village internalled, then why would they noble again and then have that village internalled. It doesn't make perfect sense does it.

Believe what you want. You have no idea what you're speaking on.

Well he has every right to have an idea, seeming as what you & your tribe mates have been saying have aided him onto the conclusion you were internalling a quitting account, but it suddenly nobled again and was nobled down again.

Probably just making good use of a quitters nobles, but still a tad suspicious, which has led to the allegation frankelin has made.

DeletedUser

An allegation is one thing, but this YOU'RE CHEATING is ridiculous.

DeletedUser7092

An allegation is one thing, but this YOU'RE CHEATING is ridiculous.

How many times are you 'Pro' players going to avoid the question?

(wonderful how i added 'Pro' so you have something to cry about in your next reply)

DeletedUser8782

Can biggsy and peter change avi's as you two are confuseing me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

How many times are you 'Pro' players going to avoid the question?

(wonderful how i added 'Pro' so you have something to cry about in your next reply)

Honestly your posts are so pointless I don't recall a question.

DeletedUser

Love how so many are complaining on forums yet these are the people that won't send in a support ticket as they know Axes!/whatever we are :D have done nothing wrong. :)

Also biggsy, is it not past your bedtime?

DeletedUser

You are not Redauram. Redauram was the only one on that account when most of why? was active. Thus I do not care if you hopped on the account AFTER you were rimmed.
Not even then. Myself and reduaram played the account after T3S delted, until we deleted via dolorosa.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry I was at work the past few hours. To clear some things up;

I was not forwarded the mail by a 'spy' but by an old friend that i'd played with on a previous world, who knew i'd be annoyed if I being accused of cheating behind my back.

Internalling and suiciding troops on another player isn't cheating, having a spy isn't cheating neither. But some players may take it as cheating as its gaining a slight upper hand without ANY effort.

How does suiciding troops take no effort? I still had to spend the past month growing my account/clearing my area etc before I could get to this stage

W-what? Get our facts right before posting a circular? What does that matter towards players outside the tribe?

Well yes, the mail's accusing my account/tribe of cheating with practically no evidence to support it other than my conquers/losses without even knowing the true story behind it.

That is not the issue on cheating. its the account that is being internalled one minute then nobling the next. That is CHEATING!!!!!!!

Wrong. I took mancunia's village because Obsessively Compulsive's nobles didnt get it [but he cleared the village] and I was closest tribemate to it so it made sense for me to take + hold it until he could resend. Thats not 'CHEATING!!!!!!!' its just common sense/teamwork. Now im in the midst of merging the account with Sparks which explains her eating my new village.

Animoses was not a push account - it had me and rob behind it the whole time.

DeletedUser

How does suiciding troops take no effort? I still had to spend the past month growing my account/clearing my area etc before I could get to this stage

But did you admit that you were clearing for ANOTHER player? Has that other player helped you grow? (which would be cheating may I add) If you were using those troops that you earned to clear a player for YOURSELF then that would be fine :)

Well yes, the mail's accusing my account/tribe of cheating with practically no evidence to support it other than my conquers/losses without even knowing the true story behind it.

Do you really care what other people think about you that much? If you strongly believe you are not cheating then why get so bothered about it? I bet you get sensitive when your ears burn.

I may start sending circulars calling people rude names just to keep the forums more active... :D

DeletedUser

Rude names is one thing. Being labeled as a cheater is a whole different story. Nobody wants people going around convincing others they are cheating.

DeletedUser

Rude names is one thing. Being labeled as a cheater is a whole different story. Nobody wants people going around convincing others they are cheating.
I agree. All these haters think Axes! are cheating but its just a load of bull really! Unless you have evidence, shut it! Simple :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: Im a kiss up ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.