Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6263

you are ranked low (couldnt find the quote button, i iz n00b)

Yes sorry, i am, never seen ^10 but i don't cheat. I just get bored.

And Cody, where did why? go?

Sure u folded, bit like u guys fired to early, that would not keep a princess happy

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Shady changes avatar to jason voorhees

jason_voorhees.jpg

Cos, well, thats why?

Gettin l337 without the spoilers

DeletedUser

I personally don't think 'Taco!' (name probably changed after today) are cheating to be honest. Internalling and suiciding troops on another player isn't cheating, having a spy isn't cheating neither. But some players may take it as cheating as its gaining a slight upper hand without ANY effort.

Secondly, by no means was this a push account. Please get you facts straight before you start circ mailing tripe.

W-what? Get our facts right before posting a circular? What does that matter towards players outside the tribe?

I think we should make our circulars neater and check for accuracy on our statements JUST for the idiot who likes to pass info on (so then it can be posted on the world forums...)

DeletedUser

Looked at rankings, Boo! is the only ones who look any decent aside from Taco! ofc.

Did you just look at the member count and take that opinion?

Or do you actually know the players and leadership well?

I never thought you would actually call another tribe decent when your tribe are so fantastic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Did you just look at the member count and take that opinion?

Or do you actually know the players and leadership well?

I never thought you would actually call another tribe decent when your tribe are so fantastic :icon_rolleyes:

I don't play, and no I looked at biggsy and realized it was bad.

DeletedUser

No I meant the tribe BOO!

and sorry, Ive not been keeping up on info of the top tribe recently to realise you don't play :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Wow, here was me thinking that any forum activity at this point is good activity.

I really don't think there is much point debating whether this is cheating or not, if anyone knows if it is cheating it would be sparks, and tbh I do not think she would dare cover up any of us cheating if we were. If you still think we are cheating, please feel free to check the rules yourself and support ticket. As much as dirty tactic goes, no I think its the really obvious thing to do. A player wants to merge accounts, what to do with the troops remaining in one of the accounts to be merged? Should they be wasted or put to use? I really don't see anything dirty about it, it would be stupid not to.

DeletedUser7092

Wow, here was me thinking that any forum activity at this point is good activity.

I really don't think there is much point debating whether this is cheating or not, if anyone knows if it is cheating it would be sparks, and tbh I do not think she would dare cover up any of us cheating if we were. If you still think we are cheating, please feel free to check the rules yourself and support ticket. As much as dirty tactic goes, no I think its the really obvious thing to do. A player wants to merge accounts, what to do with the troops remaining in one of the accounts to be merged? Should they be wasted or put to use? I really don't see anything dirty about it, it would be stupid not to.

That is not the issue on cheating. its the account that is being internalled one minute then nobling the next. That is CHEATING!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

That is not the issue on cheating. its the account that is being internalled one minute then nobling the next. That is CHEATING!!!!!!!

Im biggsy, I like to use exclamation points, also it's not. If it was being sat it may be.

DeletedUser7092

what difference does it make if its sat??? the whole tribe could know the password:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Please state within the rules where this qualifies as cheating. Use of resources (nobling and clearing while/before being internalled) is just smart play.

DeletedUser

It's not a push account :icon_confused:

At any rate being internalled one minute, then nobling the next? It is true that Animoses has nobled recently, as you can see by using twstats it was on the 21st he nobled.
21st last positive conquer

He has since started to be internalled and has decided to suicide his troops on Two Of A Kind as stated previously, the internalling conquer occured on the 22nd.
22nd internal conquer

Maybe I'm not getting what you are saying? I really don't see why people are so insistant on Taco! cheating anyway? Also what Cory has said is also very true, we do not know the password or anything, it is not 100% not being used as a push account.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7092

It's not a push account :icon_confused:

At any rate being internalled one minute, then nobling the next? It is true that Animoses has nobled recently, as you can see by using twstats it was on the 21st he nobled.
21st last positive conquer

He has since started to be internalled and has decided to suicide his troops on Two Of A Kind as stated previously, the internalling conquer occured on the 22nd.
22nd internal conquer

Maybe I'm not getting what you are saying?

and what about the village he previously lost? please make something good up about that

DeletedUser4147

And you can speak of my ability at leading & at the game from what experiences?

Last time i played with you (and quite possibly only time) was when i joined Why? on UK5, and within 2 days found myself bored on the world and more focused on UK3, so i just made sigs for you all. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol, I didn't even see that to be honest, fair enough. It's still not cheating as Cory has said, as the account is not being used as a push account, we do not know the password and it is not being sat by the tribe to improve our own standing. Animoses is OP's own account that he has decided to be internalled, if he gifts a village then nobles another I do not seeing anything wrong with it.

DeletedUser7092

Lol, I didn't even see that to be honest, fair enough. It's still not cheating as Cory has said, as the account is not being used as a push account, we do not know the password and it is not being sat by the tribe to improve our own standing. Animoses is OP's own account that he has decided to be internalled, if he gifts a village then nobles another I do not seeing anything wrong with it.

so why dont you answer the question about the earlier internal nobling? because your cheating! its not rocket science

DeletedUser

Great work? I just said it's still not cheating, that was directly about the earlier internal nobling. Cory has already answered that question as well if you care to read his post? I'm sorry if I caused confusion, because tbh I actually didn't see the earlier ennoblement straight away, because I'm apparently extremely unobservant and blind, which probably isn't new news. This changes nothing as it is still perfectly legal. Feel free to send a support ticket if you genuinely think it's cheating, but if you read the rules I believe you will find it is not :).

Status
Not open for further replies.