Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9748

After several days of dead inactivity in the forums, suddenly a topic rises up with accusations, suspicions, backstabbing, internalling all that kind of stuff that makes you roll in your beds at night and not finishing your meal.

After reading most of the posts, some were too pointless to read, I believe we all hate Taco/COMBO/Axes/Whatever for some reason.
Some because they are top and far ahead from the rest
Others because they noble and attack anywhere without caring about the cost

So hate brings jealousy. And jealousy sometimes brings accusations like "Why they are top and I am not? CHEATERS!".
I don't think they are cheating. They are using some non-straight methods, but the are not cheating. I have seen accusations and flaming like that in many worlds. Only the admins can know and the admins can tell. If most of uk9 believes that Taco are cheating, let's unite against them and crush them to the Oblivion! (not from Elder Scrolls, u get my point).

DeletedUser

But did you admit that you were clearing for ANOTHER player? Has that other player helped you grow? (which would be cheating may I add) If you were using those troops that you earned to clear a player for YOURSELF then that would be fine :)

waitwat

by that logic clearing a player for someone else is cheating

wat.

DeletedUser

excellent thought you might have heard that before, still you havent answered my question, and i doubt you will, you are a real politician!

:icon_wink:

Excellent, you have manage to avoid reading the answer to your question several times.

DeletedUser

But did you admit that you were clearing for ANOTHER player? Has that other player helped you grow? (which would be cheating may I add) If you were using those troops that you earned to clear a player for YOURSELF then that would be fine :)

I don't know what rubbish gameplay you follow where everything you do is to benefit yourself and don't follow the concept of helping a tribemate; but I assure you it is not illegal. In fact, the whole game is based on the idea of teamwork and tribes would be redundant if you couldn't co-ordinate with anyone else. Sometimes a little common sense won't go amiss.

Frankly, this whole thread is ridiculous and I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet. What some posters (mainly Limbo from what I can see) are suggesting that the entire TW staff is corrupt and they willingly let some players cheat. In this case, I don't see why they're still playing this game. What's the point if Tracey will just turn up and give us ten extra villages every time you guys noble one? Top players and tribes in a world are checked much more thoroughly for rule breaking than those below them; so unless every single in-game staff member is turning a blind eye to us, we can not possibly be cheating and it just seems like some people got butthurt because they can't play very well.

I think it's appropriate to conclude with this:
You jelly guys?

DeletedUser8288

By acusing taco! are you therefor accusing the same players that could have played on other worlds and took number 1 spot? maybe you would like a full investagion by inno games?

mlyn219l.jpg

For one questioning these players;

Rude names is one thing. Being labeled as a cheater is a whole different story. Nobody wants people going around convincing others they are cheating.

I think montys reaction sums this up perfectly you are labeling someone a cheat you are not insulting there skills you are not flaming them you are labeling them a cheat to be an ultimate disrespect to a player and without real proof not "Clearing a village for somone else" One day and i know im going o hear it there going to get acused of sending support to eachother :icon_eek: i have never been in taco! but i have been in IPod and Gold (with alot of the same players) i didn't last long why? because the rest were cheating? no. because i wasn't good enough. and that can be said for alot of world 9

Now to the alliagtions made about the forum mods.. what complete and utter crap! tribal wars is not some corrupt organisation such as FIFA they are a bunch of volunteer that do this for free is im right and whats there reward to be accused of this? personally i believe harsher punishments should sent out to people who accuse mods of doing this my opinion but im sure you'd get less IDIOTS making such alligations

1241375910.jpg

Please if you have made such alliagations agasit the mods please make this as your Avatar so we can aleast expect half the stuff you write

Look shadycat i can use nice pics to make a point to. i belive the well known term its just a game is the best point to make here it is just a game so get on with it.

DeletedUser6599

Well i have to say this is one of the most amusing things i have seen in a while. All this fuss over a circular mail within a tribe that used the word 'cheating' while asking for support to be sent to someone. Really quite funny i have to say.

I would like to state though that people can moan all they want saying that Limbo are accusing taco/axes or whatever you want to call them cheats but fact is we aren't saying your going against any rules, we are saying you are acting 'unfairly' in the fact of using an account which is obviously going to be internalled to noble/clear villages for you. People always persume that when someone says 'cheat' it means against the rules, but it doesn't! A definition of cheat for you all:

'Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination'

All i have to say on this matter is lets get on with the game and stop moaning just because someone moaned about you, let's act like grownups for once like some of us are. (i'll accuse the 12yr olds playing :p)

DeletedUser6695

This thread is dumb...

Taco! do not cheat.

We do not have push accounts.

People quit all the time just because we have nobles to internal and the players are usually top 20 who quit does not mean we are cheaters. If you guys stopped complaining and just learned to play efficiently you might keep up

DeletedUser7092

This thread is dumb...

If you guys stopped complaining and just learned to play efficiently you might keep up

You 'guys' started this thread mate, we dont around publishing other tribes support circs do we. Any criticism or discussion was brought about because of YOUR tribe

DeletedUser6695

I dont really care who started the thread.

If someone does something dumb i'll tell them, but the cheating accusation is ridiculous.

DeletedUser6599

I dont really care who started the thread.

If someone does something dumb i'll tell them, but the cheating accusation is ridiculous.

Did you read my post? We're accusing you of acting 'unfairly'! Not breaking rules.

DeletedUser6695

Others have said 'cheating'.

I did not direct my post at anyone in particular.

Acting unfairly is a bit of a silly statement to make in TW, surely attacking a smaller tribe is 'unfair' because they are smaller and cannot withstand our pr0ness?

DeletedUser6599

Others have said 'cheating'.

I did not direct my post at anyone in particular.

Acting unfairly is a bit of a silly statement to make in TW, surely attacking a smaller tribe is 'unfair' because they are smaller and cannot withstand our pr0ness?

Yes you could say that is unfair so what you all moaning for. As i said others are saying you are cheating and i say you are cheating. BUT we say it in the context of the acting 'unfairly'

DeletedUser6695

There is a subtle difference as cheating is illegal however acting unfairly is not.

DeletedUser6599

This is a definition of cheat:

'Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination'

Now where in that does it mention illegal?

DeletedUser6695

But we're talking in terms of TW, cheating is illegal, acting unfairly is not

DeletedUser

Do you really care what other people think about you that much? If you strongly believe you are not cheating then why get so bothered about it? I bet you get sensitive when your ears burn.

Doesn't bother me that much, but it would have bothered me if my account had been labelled as a push account/run by cheaters.

Well i have to say this is one of the most amusing things i have seen in a while. All this fuss over a circular mail within a tribe that used the word 'cheating' while asking for support to be sent to someone. Really quite funny i have to say.

It wasnt as much the circ thats causing all this drama, but the posts that followed (esp. from shadycat/frankelin).

I would like to state though that people can moan all they want saying that Limbo are accusing taco/axes or whatever you want to call them cheats but fact is we aren't saying your going against any rules

what difference does it make if its sat??? the whole tribe could know the password:icon_eek:

That is CHEATING!!!!!!!

Not be mention Shadycat posts ;)

DeletedUser

This whole thread seems to be about cheating, which is against our forum policy of having in our forums. If there is an issue regarding someone cheating, then please send in a support ticket.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.