Lio is back at war

DeletedUser

Pore little lio has been attacked again now there going to war with slap!.

In the process leo has turned half hes tribe against him given out several threats to members and told half hes tribe there not allowed to noble anything or build any nobles all they are allowed to do is make defence men when there on the opposite side of the world form there enemy :).

Leo Fender today at 19:37
Tribal Circular - only reply if relevant.

Tribemates,
It seems that [ally]SLAP![/ally] have nobbled a number of our villages today and so we are now at war. All nobbling of barbs is prohibited unless approved by me or [player]Alphaking[/player], and any breaking of this rule will be dealt with severely. If you have any SLAP members near you contact your continent leader if you are possibly under threat. If you have any isolated [ally]SLAP![/ally] members near you, proceed to attack and noble. Get together with your neighbours to show that they cannot take 3 villages from one of our players and get away with it.

If you are able to attack, mail me straight away.

[player]Leo Fender[/player]

mrrobpob today at 19:45
But what about players (such as myself) who are on the complete opposite side of the world?
Can we continue nobling as usual whilst sending support?

Leo Fender today at 19:47
no - nobbling barbs is cancelled. Use the resources to make deff troops, not nobles

mrrobpob today at 20:01
But I have loads of defencive troops being built 24/7 I have the resource capacity to continue this indefinately. I'll be able to build more with more villages.
Can I at least use the nobles I already have?

Leo Fender today at 20:03
for the moment no.

mrrobpob today at 20:04
Can I use up my current nobles though?

Leo Fender today at 20:10
NO! how many times do I need to say it?

mrrobpob today at 20:11
What do I do with them then?
I'm already using some as well...

Leo Fender today at 20:12
what are the co-ordinates of the village/villages you have started nobbling?

mrrobpob today at 20:14
When a noble returns from one conquering, I'm going to take [coord]393|447[/coord].

Leo Fender today at 20:16
No, you are not. I have sent out a circular stating no barbs are to be taken. You are no different to anyone else, wherever you are.
Your nobles will wait until they can be used properly, for instance for helping someone to relocate to your area.

Leo Fender today at 20:22
Dalosinsanos has 5 villages near you. I need them cleared of troops, can you deal with that please?

mrrobpob today at 20:23
What? That won't happen for a long time, and this is a village I've been about to take for ages. I have other nobles which could help people relocate...
And when will people relocate anyway? I've sent loads of support to LIO members, done everything you've wanted me to, attacked players who weren't anywahere near me, and now your saying I can't even take a new village, one which is adjacent to 3 others of mine.
What's the point?

Leo Fender today at 20:24
what will it not happen for a long time? Do you not have an attack force?

mrrobpob today at 20:25
I've already cleared one of them.
However it's next to one of my villages, so I want it rather than it to be a relocation village...
I'll clear the rest though for... whatever you want them for.

mrrobpob today at 20:25
You keep saying something while I'm replying to another.

Leo Fender today at 20:29
1] If you cannot do as you are asked, then find another tribe.
2] If and WHEN you have cleared the other 4 villages, you can take one of the dalosinos villages.
3] You have no claims on the noble planner - do you not know how to use it?
4] You will not take any barb villages until further notice. Do so and I will kick you.

Mail me the reports of the cleared villages please when they are done, and claim the one you want on the noble planner.

Leo Fender today at 20:30
and why have you cleared a dalos village without authority? Do you see it as your right to attack tribe members?

mrrobpob today at 20:34
Inactive member
and I've said some stuff to Just badger

'Oh, by the way, can I internally noble #Alfred (397|437) K43 please?'
'Hang fire just checking with the council, They where going to use his villages to relocate other members.'

Whatever happened, he'd need to be cleared.

Leo Fender today at 20:35
He told you to wait, yet you continued.

You are close to being dismissed.

mrrobpob today at 20:39

What a leader lio has got :D.
Its like he wants to make himself look like a total jack a**.
Thanks mate really ).
Rob refused to join us throughout our little fight and when he was told we'd kill him in time.
Then 1 circ from you turns one of ur most loyal against you :).
Although given what u said u can hardly blaim him :).

I am in awe of your ability leo keepm up the good work. :)>

O and on a side note.
Horror bring it on if u wanna attack us your welcome to we can always use new targets :D.
U have 1 member doing normal expansion and u can hold ur own.
If u think that means u can stand against EWaR itself and a real op on you then your welcome to try :D.

DeletedUser

Tbh I think SLAP! had better watch it in that case, LIO managed to best EWaR from what I remember... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol dude in the end our stats were higher then lio.

They attacked isolated players we attacked them head on and came out on top :).

And they hit us by surprise there offence soon dwindled and died out and we were just warming up :).

We'll deal with lio eventually :).

If they last long enough for us to do it.

DeletedUser

If they last long enough for us to do it.

Don't you mean 'we' instead of 'they'? :lol:

Back on topic though, hmmmm interesting I guess, but I think we're going to be seeing the Vulgar v W5W and co war.

Where just nothing really happens.

DeletedUser117

Pore little lio has been attacked again now there going to war with slap!.

In the process leo has turned half hes tribe against him given out several threats to members and told half hes tribe there not allowed to noble anything or build any nobles all they are allowed to do is make defence men when there on the opposite side of the world form there enemy :).

I am in awe of your ability leo keepm up the good work. :)>

Wow so we are at war again :icon_rolleyes:

Firstly it seems Mrrobpob looks like he doesnt want to play - so he jumps over to EWAR. Fair enough, we have all seen this before - Barb nobler doesnt like it when a leader starts telling him what to do. But whilst I hate the fact that Lio noble our farms. I must give credit to Leo for attempting to turn his tribe into something other than barb munchers and he is showing the way by constantly increasing his ODA and taking some red vils.

So I say goodluck to Lio, and I hope that they will prove a greater challenge than others. . . :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SLAP!
Side 2:
Tribes: LIO

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 16
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 62,278
Side 2: 103,701
Difference: 41,423

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,010
Side 2: 0
Difference: 42,010

chart

The stats don't lie, note the timeframe- last 24 hours :)

DeletedUser

Rob will fight more then u expect :).

But he needs a tribe that will allow it first insted of telling him to do nothing but make defence men :).

If he didnt wanna fight he made a bad choice :).
But we'll see for ourself in time if he will fight or become food for us.

Id give credit except rob is one of now 13 people who have asked me for an invite today :).
The rate hes going he wont have a tribe left.

Keep it up slap! :).

DeletedUser

It appears I was wrong, that's more conquers in the last 24 hours than there were in the entire Vulgar W5W war!

EDIT: Dammit I read the chart wrong. I thought conquers were against each other... :icon_sad:

Ok fair enough SLAP! :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

alphaKing today at 21:29
I see you have now taken in a refugee and spy from us, mrrobpob.
Whilst I respect our NAP, we need to deal with him in our own way as I am sure you would wish if the situation was reversed.
Therefore can you please dismiss him.

thank you in advance for your understanding,

Nice try alpha but he never spyed on you a day in hes life :).
If you wanna take one of my team come and get him you'll have to go through all of us to do it :).
You saw how well you faired when we attacked last time :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow so we are at war again :icon_rolleyes:

Firstly it seems Mrrobpob looks like he doesnt want to play - so he jumps over to EWAR. Fair enough, we have all seen this before - Barb nobler doesnt like it when a leader starts telling him what to do. But whilst I hate the fact that Lio noble our farms. I must give credit to Leo for attempting to turn his tribe into something other than barb munchers and he is showing the way by constantly increasing his ODA and taking some red vils.

So I say goodluck to Lio, and I hope that they will prove a greater challenge than others. . . :icon_wink:

Look at my position. I have a PA near me - can't noble him
Some LIO members - couldn't noble them
Some aver, cruz and BSA members - I would've been kicked from LIO for fighting another tribe
Some tiny players - not worth nobling.

There was one player who I could've nobled, and I did.
Barbs were all that were left...

(oh, and the only reds were Slap! (and some little tribes) - I'm too far off)

DeletedUser

Apparently Leo Fender sent a tribal circ saying I was a spy to LIO.
I reckon Leo's trying to provoke someone into attacking me... so he can then kick them for attacking a strong tribe (one of the LIO rules - no attacking strong tribes, or any tribes without permission, or unless there's a war).

DeletedUser

Well it makes no difference in the end rob.

A new development.
After a little discussion we have decided leo needs to learn not to lie to us and lio deserve to be removed from our territory.
Nap is off boys were coming for ya :D.

Goodluck to lio i hope u have as much fun dieing as we will killing you :).

DeletedUser

Well it has began.

Scouting runs and attacks are running on lio :)>

They wanted one of us :).

Well they got a bonus they get all of us :D>

DeletedUser

That is a nice bonus. All those lovely villages for pretty much nothing!

Only setback is no ODA gained :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Thank God they've stopped barb nobling, looks like Leo took my advice ;)

J3east on 10.09. at 17:31
If your members are insisting on nobling barbs in the midst of my cluster, at least make them switch to nobling players. To be quite frank, i would prefer them to try and noble me as opposed to barbs beside me.

Leo Fender on 11.09. at 17:14
You want my help, then you attack my players and noble their villages? You have a lot to learn.

]Dayum, I wanted to make a PnP on LIO at some point, but i guess this thread means theres no need. If anyone has any LIO members near them, they've probably had the same problem, LIO seem to have some sort of fetish for nobling your farms. It seems everytime I log in there's another farm gone (most recently a 2.5k barb). Those last stats are basically me and taras cleaning out our area (which is a hard job as LIO tend to noble farm -> stack farm -> turtle up, which is hugely annoying).

Some stats + stuff for those who are interested;

81007400.jpg

So 6-0 down already, 5 in the past 24 hours. One of your top players toothless, several addition villages cleared. Your members moaning/ internal problems. Your top player has nobled THREE villages that are not barbs/internals, which means 43 internals/barbs. Your second top player has five out of 35 that are not barbs. Your being beat in a war by a Tribe that is smaller than you, has less members than you and has been around for less time. And your dukes a nub. Pull your act together LIO.

Spear Nuke from one of LIO's top players;
http://uk5.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/100856c3ceb24a286e46a1a74af7efe2

At least they make valiant attempts at stacking villages albeit a bit on the slow side;

scaled.php

DeletedUser

I remember that - we were told we'd be kicked if we didn't send support... I think it was a show of power, because someone from the EWaR war was dying, and Leo Fender effectively said on a forum that it wasn't worth supporting him...

DeletedUser

Leo seems to do that a lot.

Funny really how any war they fight leo is never in a dangerous position the rest of the tribe is but he sits safely outa the way.