Lio is back at war

DeletedUser

May be missing something, but why is a meow member/diplomat (?) sticking up for LIO?

DeletedUser

Troops can easily be rebuilt :).

Plus since it aint actually pixie running the acc who cares.

If pixie ran it then we'd probly have wipped him off the map by now.
And anyway meow players and lio player and hmmm? players all lost plenty of troops attempting to cap from us to :).

DeletedUser

Oh, and Leo does not do much of the LIO leading - alphaking is the guy who does the hard work lol.

From one of your current members :).
Ill keep hes name to myself for obvious reasons :).
So the guy whos a better leader then me has got some1 else doing most of the leading :).

DeletedUser8002

Troops can easily be rebuilt :).

Plus since it aint actually pixie running the acc who cares.

If pixie ran it then we'd probly have wipped him off the map by now.
And anyway meow players and lio player and hmmm? players all lost plenty of troops attempting to cap from us to :).

lol.. Since its me running the Pixie account... I do!

And I think the word you are looking for is Wiped?!

Oh.. And sticking up for LIO? We are Personal Allies... If we were in a playground of bullies (very apt) I got his back!

DeletedUser

Leo had one with hmmm? before the merge because leo was supporting them not sure about now but i can find out :).

DeletedUser1410

lol Leo was supporting us..Hmmm? with axes and LC !
No offence to anyone here but LIO as a tribe is a fail, but let them run it hoew they want to, at the end of the day the sun goes down and comes up in the morning, so respect to all and drop the nap's and lets have some fun lol

OH! sorry forgot this is a hugging world my bad ....

DeletedUser

Were working on that now :).

Weve got more then we should so were gonna drop a couple in a little while :).

DeletedUser

Wow u ran from the fight even faster then last time. Any1 need further proof that hes a coward and so is hes tribe?

DeletedUser

Technically they should be as AVER have now taken in the refugees of eWar

DeletedUser

Thats undecided for now.

We have a nap with aver so were probably going to talk with them first and see if we can come to an agreement over this first.
We dont really want to add aver to our list of enemies because leo dosnt have the balls to fight a war they started.

Im hoping that the leaders of aver will see how bad a choice it is and cancel it.

I knew leo and hes members were cowards but i didnt think they'd give up and run away this quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as if you would know the difference.

LIO are merging into Aver, just so you know.

This message really made me laugh :).
You see my friend was sitting for a member of aver who had been forwarded this message.

Author said:
Leo Fender today at 12:20
Oh, just one more thing - if anyone asks, LIO have merged into Aver if thats okay?

Now who can tell me why this might be funny :p.
You see aver recruited some lio who asked to join and then leo tryed to set a merge with aver :).
Aver refused and r going to recruit only those they want and through a short discussion have agreed to drop several of those they would of recruited for us and any we can show as refugees will be dismissed.
Then any1 below 50k is going to be refused entrance at all.

All i can say to you leo mate is nice try but epic fail :).

Keep it up though you do make this world interesting and im not sure why i even bothered turning your allies against you :).
Half of them hated you before i even made contact the rest it wouldnt of taken u long to turn against you :).
You do it so well yourself lieing to them treating them and ur members horribly and generally expecting every1 on this world to be as thick in the head as you are :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I had this confirmed as well.

It seems a desperate move.

DeletedUser

oh come on whats the point in lio
they declare on ewar then no surrender then declare on whoever then dissbanned lol