Lio is back at war

DeletedUser

Haha go on mate eat him :D.

Hes surrounded by you guys he wouldnt stand a chance in hell against you :D.

DeletedUser

Leo Fender today at 19:42
Lets check your ranking - with the obvious superiority you must be ranked higher than me... oh, your are not.
OD then perhaps,.... oh, no again.
Pathetic, go play sim city and when you can run a tribe then you can criticise me.

This made me laugh.
Hes bigger in size then me but would any1 care to guess who's nobled more barbs?

Nvm ill do it for you hes taken 28 ive take 7 4 before i was even on the acc.

So he took 4x as many barbs as me and has barely got a 100k lead on me in points :).

He seems to think that being bigger in size makes him a better player then me :).

DeletedUser

So Leo claims to be better than you because he has a higher rank? Nice.

DeletedUser

So Leo claims to be better than you because he has a higher rank? Nice.

I did not say that. Are you another unable to read?

There are far too many people who write on these forums because they are unable to actually play the game. If Pium or anyone else wants to run a tribe in this world and do a better job than I am doing then go ahead.
Then and ONLY then do they have the right to criticise.

Surprising how few good players bother with these forums....

DeletedUser

Why not?

Your surrounded by them and ur a mile away from any of us.

Im not likely to launch 100+ hour attacks on you only an idiot would do that.
You see i use my brain when i fight :).
I dont throw nukes at stacked villages and launch suicide attacks :).

If ur tribe is good enough to take me well ive got 2 new villas standing between them and rob.

If your gonna take him down your gonna have to go through me to do it :).
Ofcourse since uve told ur tribe not to make nobles or offence men and to build supprt only i dont really see what there going to attack me with :).

Since ur bigger then me why dont u attack me leo?
U expect me to attack u but wont do it urself after u claim to be better then me.
Hypocritical much?

Well im on the council in EWaR.
My team has never failed an op.
I fight every battle with my team.
I put myself between my brothers and people who want to harm them wherever possible.
I use up my defences to protect them.
I nuke targets to help them?

Ive made us a couple of good allys ive gained us a few strong members recently including a couple of your own? ( that should say something about who is better at leading ).

I dont really see much more that i can do.

Maybe i should start threatening my own members and telling them not to attack anybody :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, Pium, don't antagonise them until I get all my support back.
And for the record, why wouldn't you let me use 1 noble Leo? Was it really too much to ask?

DeletedUser

I'm quite capable of reading.

Leo Fender today at 19:42
Lets check your ranking - with the obvious superiority you must be ranked higher than me... oh, your are not.
OD then perhaps,.... oh, no again.
Pathetic, go play sim city and when you can run a tribe then you can criticise me.
Highlighted parts. I don't see what rankings have to do in relation to running a tribe.

DeletedUser

Pft if he dont like me let him attack me :).

I got about 1/4 of my defence men home the rest is out :).

But it dosnt matter leo dosnt attack people himself when they might actually put up a fight he attacks tiny isolated players and makes hes tribe do the real work for him :).

Dont worry bout it rob if he wants to take you hes gonna have to go through me and every other man or woman on our team to do it :).
And that number is increasing as we pull in the best players in k44 in our area to reinforce our position :).

In terms of leading i think whats going on in ur tribe kinda speaks for me :).
Your members are joining EWaR when i ask them to.
So who do they think is the better leader you or me?

DeletedUser7217

There are far too many people who write on these forums because they are unable to actually play the game. If Pium or anyone else wants to run a tribe in this world and do a better job than I am doing then go ahead.
Then and ONLY then do they have the right to criticise.

Surprising how few good players bother with these forums....

So Leo why are you here, if only good players are meant to be on these forums? You are not even a good leader :D

DeletedUser

Didnt i say my team?

My team is a group of about 6 players none of whom were involved against pixie.

My entire squad meh that was hardly a failure since pixie is steadily dropping villages.

DeletedUser8002

Not to you though eh? You see.. Im sitting the account and having a whole lotta fun.. Steadily dropping villas? Oh yeah.. Internal and "gifted" villas.. How many to EWAR? Erm.......... None! lol

Cr0nic.. Laramay8 and Star123... And they still dont have 1 Pixie villa to account for their losses!

Bless...

DeletedUser

Pixie lost plenty of villages to us before hand :).

6 villages lost to us 3 to star 2 to cr0nic and 1 to laramay8.

Why would i?
Pixie is miles south of me so that cluster is of no interest to me im more interested in getting in lio's way and defending my team.

DeletedUser

Steadily dropping villas? Oh yeah.. Internal and "gifted" villas
So they are dropping then, just not from the enemy. Are LIO an enemy?

DeletedUser8002

Before hand.. Not now though eh?!

Im having fun.. Rate Laramay8 = 10/10.. She so far is the only member from EWAR Ive seen do anything worth appraisal.... (not that you need that from me)... STILL no villa for these guys who seem to be scratching their heads?!

DeletedUser

Ur joking aint you?

Leo dont like enemies who are bigger then them :).

So u said we took none stats show we took 6 :).

DeletedUser

Ur joking aint you?

Leo dont like enemies who are bigger then them :).
So that last village which LIO took off this Pixiedust was a gift then?