Matt - The Real Nub

DeletedUser

So,

According to all the nubs around following Matt, some argue that he has the best start-up on speed, as well as the best player around. Well folks, it is clearly not the case, as he was outgrown by Tobias, and me (who is apparently one of the worst according to Matt), before we cleaned him easily. Proof? Lets go through step by step :lol:

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.19.56_zpsi6ej3ql6.png

Well, clearly there you can see that although matt claims 3 people hit him, I can only see the reports of myself and Tobias hitting him on his profile :lol: Then, before people make stupid comments on how Tobias hit his LC and then I scouted what he managed to dodge, look at the times closely. My attack hit a second before Tobi's, and revealed Matt only has 510 LC. So wait, how did some apparent nub like myelf manage to have more than him with 579? And tobi to easily out match him with 737 :lol::lol:

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.14.54_zpswrxuin1s.png

Now what's this? Matt throws his toys out of the pram and tries to hit me, failing completly? Not to mention he didn't even bother to build any axe, so I out gunned him in both Axe and LC counts, and even a faily new player should surely know that you shouldn't attack someone without Axe's :lol:

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.20.20_zps4kr2f66j.png

Finally after some fakes and my hit, Matt is dead, with nothing left to show for the round, and me still sitting upon my 300LC, and other troops (which I don't have screen's of, not that sad xD). So thtere you have it folks, Matty shown up by two players he thought were easy targets, but whom manged to beat him in every way possibe. Take the loss little boy, and don't cry "but there were two of you", because this is Tribal Wars, and well, we all know about your mass recruiting to try and gang others xD Oh, and another thing, don't make excuses about randoms hitting you, we all had that haha :lol::lol:

Dark

DeletedUser13240

Err so you ganged him? Interesting thread though :lol:.

DeletedUser

got your million yet?`:3

Got a good memory yet? Not like I said it won't be until I'm 24/25 right? Plenty already potted though, so on my way xD How does it feel to have your Dictator rekt though :lol:

Dark

DeletedUser

Err so you ganged him? Interesting thread though :lol:.

2v1 is hardly a Ganging, but your missing the point. We both outgrew him and could have taken him on our own, just easier and quicker to take him whilst working together anyway xD

Dark

DeletedUser11380

Don't act stupid bro hugger, you just sacrificed yourself the last round for him to win.

DeletedUser13240

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.19.56_zpsi6ej3ql6.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.14.54_zpswrxuin1s.png

even a faily new player should surely know that you shouldn't attack someone without Axe's :lol:

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2017.20.20_zps4kr2f66j.png

Hmmm. So you say that even a new player knows you should have axes with LC... yet you and tobi both attacked him once with just LC. How does that make you look :icon_rolleyes:?

DeletedUser13240

2v1 is hardly a Ganging, but your missing the point. We both outgrew him and could have taken him on our own, just easier and quicker to take him whilst working together anyway xD

Dark

Either one f you in a 1v1 would probably lose.
You make a pathetic thread all about you beating matt.
It's not like a good player isn't used to be ganged :icon_rolleyes:.

And btw, are you rank 1? :lol:.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. So you say that even a new player knows you should have axes with LC... yet you and tobi both attacked him once with just LC. How does that make you look :icon_rolleyes:?

Lol, Tobi was suiciding becuase he knew I had Axe to clear him...I was hitting with LC after I cleared him for farming. Or do I need Axe to farm players with now? :lol:

Dark

DeletedUser13240

Tobi should have kept the LC to farm matt after you cleared him, and use the resources for an academy to noble matt and win the 2v1.

DeletedUser

Either one f you in a 1v1 would probably lose.
You make a pathetic thread all about you beating matt.
It's not like a good player isn't used to be ganged :icon_rolleyes:.

And btw, are you rank 1? :lol:.

It wasn't for this round nub, the round wasn't played today omfg haha, did you even read the date on the reports? It was the 31st of Jan, but I was busy with work this week so didn't get round to making a thread haha :lol:

Dark

DeletedUser

Tobi should have kept the LC to farm matt after you cleared him, and use the resources for an academy to noble matt and win the 2v1.

We were only playing for an hour haha, just decided to beat matt for the fun of it xD

[31/01/2015 15:48:55] Ben Kidgell: Hmm
[31/01/2015 15:49:06] Ben Kidgell: Up to you bro
[31/01/2015 15:49:41] Tobias: sure im in
[31/01/2015 15:49:43] Tobias: for 1h
[31/01/2015 15:52:32] Ben Kidgell: Yh

Dark

DeletedUser13240

A pathetic thread at that. How long did that take? Haha